Author Topic: Levrone's crazy genetics!  (Read 28482 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Levrone's crazy genetics!
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2016, 03:27:14 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2016, 04:40:18 PM »
I truly believed it was all " PR bullshit" to sell his fart powder... Glad to say I have never been more wrong

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2016, 04:45:30 PM »
Leverone lost size in his later years because his workout principles weren't working no more, for example he works chest and tris, instead of chest and biceps, little things like that which led to his loss of physique! He could learn a thing or 2 from me!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2016, 04:54:05 PM »
I would like to see kevin guest pose next to heath even when he looks like this. obviously he wouldn't look better, but he would show how small heath really is.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2016, 05:31:26 PM »
I like Kevin he was always cool to me, but here's a true story! I was to receive 3 million dollars to do the CSWOL show and the producer going to help me is also a friends of Kevin's, his name is Tony Boldi, and then a friend I grew up with josh berry, him and Tony were to help me BC I asked them, 2 weeks before I was to get the money, they set up a plot to steal the money and rewrite the show and cast Kevin Levrone in my place and steal the show and money from me! True honest to God story! When they revealed their plans I pulled the plug on everything and lost 3 million dollar investor! I sill like Kevin but literally hate Tony and Josh!

TSNWGS

• Getbig III

2scared2post

« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2016, 12:21:23 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2016, 12:27:49 AM »
I like Kevin he was always cool to me, but here's a true story! I was to receive 3 million dollars to do the CSWOL show and the producer going to help me is also a friends of Kevin's, his name is Tony Boldi, and then a friend I grew up with josh berry, him and Tony were to help me BC I asked them, 2 weeks before I was to get the money, they set up a plot to steal the money and rewrite the show and cast Kevin Levrone in my place and steal the show and money from me! True honest to God story! When they revealed their plans I pulled the plug on everything and lost 3 million dollar investor! I sill like Kevin but literally hate Tony and Josh!

Levrone doesn't have the personality to pull this off -

vs

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2016, 01:58:14 AM »

Fuck off gimmick.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2016, 08:58:56 AM »
Everything I'm saying is honest to gods truth!
Who uploaded and produced the show?
LifeForce Films Tony Boldi.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2016, 09:15:38 AM »
That's not Abobo from Double Dragon.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2016, 09:25:09 AM »
Some of you will never learn! CSWOL has no reason to lie! On top Of that yes it made no sense at all to me because CSWOL show was my creation, and the new format of the show was based upon hiphop element, and I was totally furious Tony and Josh tried to use Kevin Levrone to replace me in my own show! It was a hard time
In my life because I had worked day and night for like 4 months getting everything ready! The entire production! 13 shows!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2016, 08:41:08 PM »
Calm down now....

HOLY SHIT!!!!!  :-*