Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 190572 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« on: April 18, 2016, 08:09:18 AM »
damn really brings the emotions out from what it must have felt being there.Almost seems like a movie scene with the dialogue.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 08:15:38 AM »
Was it a controlled demolition?  Missles disguised as airplanes?  How come all Jews that worked in the WTC happened to not be there that day?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 08:17:49 AM »
Was it a controlled demolition?  Missles disguised as airplanes?  How come all Jews that worked in the WTC happened to not be there that day?

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!!!"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 08:19:28 AM »
I was in Brooklyn (Cobble Hill area) on 9/11 morning which is 2 stops on the F train from downtown Manhattan

i know it is cliche to hear this but it really was a beautiful fall morning.....it was ironic that such a tragedy happened on such a beautiful morning

i think it was a tuesday

all that aside, i remember seeing pieces of office memo in the air after the explosion

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 08:21:25 AM »
And yet the "civilized" world keeps giving the fundamentally evil Islam a pass. With each and every horrific action done in its sky god's name.

Fuck the world and all its weakness.

Fuck the radical liberal who is ruining once-proud and strong nations.  

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 08:23:15 AM »
Timothy McVeigh

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 08:45:25 AM »
And yet the "civilized" world keeps giving the fundamentally evil Islam a pass. With each and every horrific action done in its sky god's name.

Fuck the world and all its weakness.

Fuck the radical liberal who is ruining once-proud and strong nations. 

???  You do realize that right after the USA started a war that's in its 15th year and has cost over $3 Trillion.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 08:46:30 AM »
15 years later I still don't understand how the towers collapsed.  ???

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 08:47:09 AM »
Something about this seems scripted?  Fake?  Feels like a production. Sell phones did not have video cameras like that back in the day so she using some type of video camera? I'm not saying it's not real it seems like a production to me

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 08:47:47 AM »
15 years later I still don't understand how the towers collapsed.  ???

Gravity is to blame.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 08:48:42 AM »
Something about this seems scripted?  Fake?  Feels like a production. Sell phones did not have video cameras like that back in the day so she using some type of video camera? I'm not saying it's not real it seems like a production to me

Apparently it's been private until recently.Video cameras that good were around back then, I had one myself 3 years before, a handicam too so was tiny.possibly some eerie music has been added around the time the 2nd plane hits but hard to tell.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 08:50:27 AM »
Timothy McVeigh

Weak.

Isolated incidents of this type perpetrated by non-Muslims are few and far between.

You throw out a single person's name.

I could provide seemingly endless names of groups in every corner of the world that are committed to doing violence in the name of just another fictitious sky god.  

You're either a raghead or one of the radical liberals of which I speak. No other explanation for such idiocy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 08:51:47 AM »
Weak.

Isolated incidents of this type perpetrated by non-Muslims are few and far between.

You throw out a single person's name.

I could provide seemingly endless names of groups in every corner of the world that are committed to doing violence in the name of just another fictitious sky god.  

You're either a raghead or one of the radical liberals of which I speak. No other explanation for such idiocy.

Not to mention mcveigh was just the fall guy. Had nothing to do with the okc bombing.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 08:52:59 AM »
???  You do realize that right after the USA started a war that's in its 15th year and has cost over $3 Trillion.

Do you really think I'm unaware of the cataclysmic corruption in our governments?! Of the vile nature of our so-called "leaders"?

Why do you suppose I say, fuck the world?

It's all a cesspool of human weakness.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 08:53:38 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3544355/9-11-families-furious-Obama-administration-siding-Saudi-Arabia-country-threatens-pull-750-billion-U-S-assets-government-holds-liable-2001-terrorist-attacks.html

Victims of 9/11 families accuse Obama of 'siding with Saudi Arabia' by refusing to declassify 28 pages of report that 'shows Gulf nation backed atrocity' as they threaten to pull $750 billion in US assets
The administration has tried to stop Congress from passing the legislation
Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Juberi told Washington lawmakers the country would be forced to sell $750 billion in Treasury securities
The revelations come as President  Obama decided whether to declassify 28 pages of sealed 9/11 documents
White House will make a decision by June
Bush and Obama administrations have refused to unseal the documents, arguing their release would jeopardize national security
Suggestions the files could expose a Saudi connection to the attacks
15 of the 19 hijackers - and Osama bin Laden - were from Saudi Arabia
President Obama will arrive in Riyadh on Wednesday for meetings with King Salman and other Saudi officials

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 08:53:48 AM »

Thought the same thing. Who knows.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 08:56:02 AM »
I just like the fact that with just Two words I got a "pseudo Pavlovian" response

look- I'm not some sort of bleeding left wing queer (despite being a drama student from NYU)

however.....you know what I don't know what I'm going on here

I will say that we are all fooling ourselves if we think that a radical Islam faction isn't hell bent on "Allah Akbar" and "DEATH TO AMERICA"....lets not be naive

however- conversely lets not all paint all muslims as "the boogeyman"....

none of what I just typed is profound as probably been resounded several times over by greater minds than me

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2016, 08:57:31 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2016, 09:01:01 AM »

moron, it was filmed with a normal camera

"world war two pictures? must be fake, cellphone cameras were bad back then"

stop posting for a week

Thought the same thing. Who knows.

LOL you too, stop posting, right now. not a chance they were using a videocamera like people did back then? yeah, why don't you just top posting for awhile as well

jesus fucking christ, the both of you... just die... seriously

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2016, 09:04:04 AM »
15 years later and the best security we have is taking off our shoes and not bringing a big bottle of shampoo on the plane.  Fuck yeah!

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2016, 09:08:16 AM »
Lol at blaming Obama when Bush was president and ordered the seal on the documents.  This recent push are a bunch of Jew lawyers trying to get some money trying to sue.
I enhanced that too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2016, 09:13:30 AM »
I enhanced that too.

People don't get it that Obama as president is ordering the docs stay closed because Bush ordered it as president.  They are just respecting the wishes of the previous president.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2016, 09:17:58 AM »
People don't get it that Obama as president is ordering the docs stay closed because Bush ordered it as president.  They are just respecting the wishes of the previous president.
Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2016, 09:46:50 AM »
Footage looks legit camcorder quality which they would have had plenty of time to grab. Can only imagine the gear felt by people that day in the u.s and in that area

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2016, 09:58:00 AM »
Lol

Name an instance where one president opened docs that were classified and closed by another president?