Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 194005 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #1650 on: June 11, 2016, 05:54:14 AM »
Foil hat theories are multi billion business, and it would be a shame to let the stupid's keep their money, that's why. In the USA they have ability to change any given piece of shit to tons of money, because there is always a moron who have some money to spend. Without people with less than average IQ there wouldn't be this kind of theories, and so much less money to take from these fools. 9/11, chemtrails, moonhoax, etc. are just tiny part of this madness created for these morons, but if you watch cable channels etc. there is morons with guns trying to find a bigfoot, there is whole doomsday prepper culture, there is endless list of fruits of this kind of idiotism and people makes millions from it. These little teenage wankers in the forums are just insects in this pile of crap, the stupidest part of the human race spending all of their time to trying "solve" these miraculous theories with the IQ of the banana peel  ;D

You could've had a PhD with the time and effort you've invested on this thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1651 on: June 11, 2016, 10:47:35 AM »
Foil hat theories are multi billion business

i tell ya - the day i stopped reading alex jones' website was the day i saw a cadillac ad on his website lol.  Fighting the establishment, blah blah... and he's cashing in on it too.   The sites really do get a lot of clicks by working people up with the scariest shit possible.   "Martial law is coming!" = nah... people stop paying taxes in such a case, it'll never happen.  But I worried about that stuff back in the day.

granted, we know some CTs have been proven - decades later - to be absolutely true.  And 911 stinks, even the commissioners admit that.  But everyone gets away with it, it's just a part of history now. 

but yeah, i admit your point is correct on CTs being big business.  So is CNN, FOX news, selling their bullshit version of events.  It's all just entertainment value babble that sells ad revenue.  We live in a capitalist society, so I can't hate on it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1652 on: June 11, 2016, 02:52:15 PM »
Seems it comes down to a single question.  One which asks of Cheney, why he chose to operate outside of the law.

There isn't a reasonable answer to that question, of course.  So how could it be that all of 9/11 wouldn't unravel like a cheap suit, simply upon demand for it?

IMO, that single question is the primary reason for the Bush-Cheney treatment of the investigation. (oath refused, recording refused, never apart during questioning)

That's a huge problem, because it's exactly as all criminals would have it.

For some of you guys who are anti-conspiracy on 9/11: How would you respond to it?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1653 on: June 12, 2016, 05:36:01 AM »
i tell ya - the day i stopped reading alex jones' website was the day i saw a cadillac ad on his website lol.  Fighting the establishment, blah blah... and he's cashing in on it too.   The sites really do get a lot of clicks by working people up with the scariest shit possible.   "Martial law is coming!" = nah... people stop paying taxes in such a case, it'll never happen.  But I worried about that stuff back in the day.

granted, we know some CTs have been proven - decades later - to be absolutely true.  And 911 stinks, even the commissioners admit that.  But everyone gets away with it, it's just a part of history now. 

but yeah, i admit your point is correct on CTs being big business.  So is CNN, FOX news, selling their bullshit version of events.  It's all just entertainment value babble that sells ad revenue.  We live in a capitalist society, so I can't hate on it.

Well, even that is mostly just bullshit, or a weird point of view. Bottom line is simple. What is proved to be a fact, is fact. Everything else is just bullshit. I am "interested" only to these modern theories, because debunking that crap can be done while writing. 9/11 stinks? Prove it? There were massive errors, lot of irrational behavior of different parties, lot of wrong moves, but did it stink? I don't think so, because that would mean there was conscious and intentional abuse of situation, which no one knows to be facing them at that time. It is really easy to make things look suspicious in the media, and everything we have seen/read about the case is filtered to us by the media, so what we really know about the details? Nothing really, if we exclude all what we have adopt anywhere else than from the original videos about the attack. Official report seem to be most correct depiction about what happen, and it remain to be that until there will be evidence which proves otherwise.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1654 on: June 12, 2016, 08:57:22 AM »
Well, even that is mostly just bullshit, or a weird point of view. Bottom line is simple. What is proved to be a fact, is fact. Everything else is just bullshit. I am "interested" only to these modern theories, because debunking that crap can be done while writing. 9/11 stinks? Prove it? There were massive errors, lot of irrational behavior of different parties, lot of wrong moves, but did it stink? I don't think so, because that would mean there was conscious and intentional abuse of situation, which no one knows to be facing them at that time. It is really easy to make things look suspicious in the media, and everything we have seen/read about the case is filtered to us by the media, so what we really know about the details? Nothing really, if we exclude all what we have adopt anywhere else than from the original videos about the attack. Official report seem to be most correct depiction about what happen, and it remain to be that until there will be evidence which proves otherwise.

You're bullshit. 

3 planes knocked down 3 huge buildings?

STFU already.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1655 on: June 12, 2016, 08:58:18 AM »
You're bullshit. 

STFU already.
thats not what was claimed by the Official Report...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1656 on: June 12, 2016, 09:47:11 PM »
You're bullshit. 

STFU already.

You are an idiot and a well know foil hat moron, and you have opinion about this matter? Gee, I never saw it coming..., what a miracle this is...You have proved your stupidity at the thread about the chemtrails and old threads about the 9/11 etc. and now you need another round with same lame arguments which are already in this thread, and which are just plain old bullshit with no evidence at all? Amazing how these fucking idiots never learn anything.. So for starters, do you want to show the evidence about the explosions in the twin towers? Do you have a video where we could see them, because even the stupidest of them all has to understand, that explosions can't be invisible? Or do you want to take the good old scenic route around the bullshit about the WTC 7, missiles at the Pentagon carrying 12 000 gallons of kerosene, or the hole and the missing airplane, which didn't stand it's nose in the hole like it should? Now concentrate, and give me your best shot, or do you go straight to the screaming and crying like always?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1657 on: June 13, 2016, 09:06:22 AM »
You're bullshit. 

STFU already.

Obviously you have never read the report or researched anything.

Might as well claim, "never before in the history of man has an office fire brought down a skyscraper after a plane hit it."

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1658 on: June 13, 2016, 11:04:43 AM »
You're bullshit. 

STFU already.

No, 2 planes, 3 buildings.
A pile of dirt in shanksville
and 3 pixelated frames of video showing what happened at pentagon.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1659 on: June 13, 2016, 11:36:40 AM »

And plenty of ignorant people without the common sense or the will to read the report and research the event, holding on to false premises, cherry picking, and ignoring evidence in favor of ass hat teenager and whores who will profit from these intellectual midgets.  

People with out the will or courage to face facts but instead run like cowards when their bull shit is debunked over and over again.  People who are the laughing stock of the world, crack pots, idiots, and paranoids and some of which are possibly mentally ill.................  and some, as LV has shown, that will actually falsify video or images to prove their point.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1660 on: June 13, 2016, 11:38:26 AM »

I like your posts, Colossus.  You've made some good points in this thread.  Right now, I would very much like to know your opinion on the Pentagon-matter.

To begin with, from one perspective, when you consider the camera used and the subject to be seen (a very fast-moving plane), we should expect to see exactly what it is we do:

So it becomes a question asking what else it could possibly be, looking exactly as it does, occupying the very space it is in, at that split-second in time.  What else could it be, if not Flight 77?

Or do you believe it is manufactured to look as we see?  I have an open mind and would like to know what you think.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1661 on: June 13, 2016, 01:26:45 PM »
I like your posts, Colossus.  You've made some good points in this thread.  Right now, I would very much like to know your opinion on the Pentagon-matter.

To begin with, from one perspective, when you consider the camera used and the subject to be seen (a very fast-moving plane), we should expect to see exactly what it is we do:

So it becomes a question asking what else it could possibly be, looking exactly as it does, occupying the very space it is in, at that split-second in time.  What else could it be, if not Flight 77?

Or do you believe it is manufactured to look as we see?  I have an open mind and would like to know what you think.

Hey LV. Thank you.

As far as pentagon is concerned, it's no secret that over a dozen surveillance videos were seized from traffic cams, neighboring gas stations and what not...
As far as i'm concerned there is no good reason for those tapes to be secret or withheld.  When you consider how many different angles we see the planes hit the WTC, over and over again...
There could be no logical reason why they won't release the tapes showing impact on Pentagon. This would surely discredit the "Conspiracy theorists" and prove once and for all that this was a plane.

Now on account of the official footage. Very blurry and pixelated footage, (which is concurrent with 2001 technology) but by media standards, very poor still. As a graphic designer I know I can photoshop a blurry white object into that space and simulate the same exact "look and feel". I am hard pressed to believe that a plane hit the side of that building. The various documentaries i've watched all show that the cavities in the side of the building do not match up with a plane hitting it. Secondly, my mom's uncle (my 2nd uncle if you will) is a Pilot and we've talked at length about how difficult it is to cruise at such an altitude, not slide on the ground, and make impact with the side of the building (let alone the corkscrew descent that the flight records say the plane took).... So It's safe to say my chats with him coincide with the points made in the documentaries, and that is that the official story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Speaking for myself, I don't think it was a manned aircraft that hit the pentagon. This is the reason all the security footage is kept locked up, because it doesn't coincide with the "official" story.
All they would have to do is show it and it would be over. But it won't happen. The damage is already done. Military budgets through the roof and US stationed all across the world since 2001. Nothing new. Anyone knows their world war II history should know what the Reichstag fire was, and the implications it had in making war easier.

History has a way of repeating itself.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1662 on: June 13, 2016, 10:02:40 PM »

Answer this honestly....Do you truly believe this is the only camera at the Pentagon that captured the event?  The most secure, and protected building on earth... It was a cruise missile...

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1663 on: June 13, 2016, 10:04:41 PM »
And plenty of ignorant people without the common sense or the will to read the report and research the event, holding on to false premises, cherry picking, and ignoring evidence in favor of ass hat teenager and whores who will profit from these intellectual midgets.  

People with out the will or courage to face facts but instead run like cowards when their bull shit is debunked over and over again.  People who are the laughing stock of the world, crack pots, idiots, and paranoids and some of which are possibly mentally ill.................  and some, as LV has shown, that will actually falsify video or images to prove their point.

The report is an absolute joke...how anyone can read that and believe that is what actually happened is beyond me. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1664 on: June 14, 2016, 01:11:32 AM »

So you didn't bother to read all 67 pages of this thread, even all your questions has answered in it? So you aren't just stupid, you are lazy as well? So, let me explain this to you as I would explain it to imbecile child:

THERE IS NONE EXPLOSIONS IN THE WTC TOWERS, SO IT CAN'T BE A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, WHICH MEANS THAT THINGS WENT JUST LIKE IT IS WRITTEN DOWN IN THE OFFICIAL REPORT. It means that you don't have to wonder about the Pentagon or Shanksville, all is clear. Happy now? Truth is that if there is this kind of "anomalies'" in the time frame, meaning that these towers collapse without any explosives, it simply means that there isn't any conspiracy. You can't explain these other incidents as a parts of conspiracy, while the first target of this attack was clearly just an act of terrorism.

Secondly, you don't have any kind of evidence which could prove the official report to be incorrect, in fact you don't have any kind of evidence at all. Do you understand this? 0 evidence? Doesn't that mean anything to you? In past 15 years foil hat morons have been able to present 0 evidence to prove their conspiracy theory. 0 is quite meager amount, isn't it. At the best the foil hat "evidences" in this thread has been words of some random people who has heard "explosions", which doesn't mean anything. What is the most common false alarm in the call's to 911? "I hear gunshot/explosion". There is dozens of videos about the attack to the twin towers, so anyone should understand that steel cutting explosions would be visible in some of these videos. Still, there is zero evidence about the explosions, but endless river of foil hat bullshit, which basically means only that they cannot believe the reality.

For example: It is truth that there were lot of security camera material confiscated around the area of Pentagon, but nothing has found in them. Suspicious? What do you think, will the police confiscate the security camera recordings  around the Pulse in Orlando? Police confiscated that during the investigation, because it is common practice all over the world. Haven't you seen the security cam recordings in TV? In Youtube?  Where all that material come from? And if the material is from the shops etc. around the Pentagon, is it really a miracle that they doesn't find anything from it? Thousands of hours of videos about the people taking care of their business. Let say that you have a service station just around the corner from the Pentagon, and you have a security camera to protect your business. Would you point it at your petrol pumps, or the building next to your station? And what is in the Pentagon so magnificent that it has to be protected with the dozens of cameras? It is a bureau, there is lot of papers in it, not mountains of gold or dollars. What kind of attack they would be waiting there, which cameras would have helpful? Name one? USA shot a missile against it's own military headquarter? And what good the camera would make, while missiles are tiny and they fly faster than airplanes? It make no sense at all. Lets try another one: Russians shot the missile against the Pentagon. What good the camera would make? Ballistic missile from above with speed of  Mach 5? Would they have a need to shoot videos about he spy's who climb on the walls night after night trying to get in? I don't think so..

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1665 on: June 14, 2016, 07:34:07 AM »
A little catch-up for anyone who may have missed it.  The thing of interest, here, isn't necessarily the white imagery.  Use that as a point of reference to see what appears to be attached to it, upward and to the left of the whiteness itself.

The video to see this in motion with your own eyes and directly from an official server, is in the download near the top of this page:

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/P200022.html

It can be seen at 4:59 in the above file.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1666 on: June 14, 2016, 07:36:54 AM »
Hey LV. Thank you.

As far as pentagon is concerned, it's no secret that over a dozen surveillance videos were seized from traffic cams, neighboring gas stations and what not...
As far as i'm concerned there is no good reason for those tapes to be secret or withheld.  When you consider how many different angles we see the planes hit the WTC, over and over again...
There could be no logical reason why they won't release the tapes showing impact on Pentagon. This would surely discredit the "Conspiracy theorists" and prove once and for all that this was a plane.

Now on account of the official footage. Very blurry and pixelated footage, (which is concurrent with 2001 technology) but by media standards, very poor still. As a graphic designer I know I can photoshop a blurry white object into that space and simulate the same exact "look and feel". I am hard pressed to believe that a plane hit the side of that building. The various documentaries i've watched all show that the cavities in the side of the building do not match up with a plane hitting it. Secondly, my mom's uncle (my 2nd uncle if you will) is a Pilot and we've talked at length about how difficult it is to cruise at such an altitude, not slide on the ground, and make impact with the side of the building (let alone the corkscrew descent that the flight records say the plane took).... So It's safe to say my chats with him coincide with the points made in the documentaries, and that is that the official story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Speaking for myself, I don't think it was a manned aircraft that hit the pentagon. This is the reason all the security footage is kept locked up, because it doesn't coincide with the "official" story.
All they would have to do is show it and it would be over. But it won't happen. The damage is already done. Military budgets through the roof and US stationed all across the world since 2001. Nothing new. Anyone knows their world war II history should know what the Reichstag fire was, and the implications it had in making war easier.

History has a way of repeating itself.

Good and fair post, Colossus.  Let me ask you to consider something. 

Do you think it is possible that conspiritors may find some reason, incentive, benefit, etc. to have such a large percentage of individuals believing something such as that a missile hit, if reality could show that it did not?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1667 on: June 14, 2016, 07:38:27 AM »
Answer this honestly....Do you truly believe this is the only camera at the Pentagon that captured the event?  The most secure, and protected building on earth... It was a cruise missile...

No, brother.  I don't believe it is the only footage.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1668 on: June 14, 2016, 08:25:11 AM »
Good and fair post, Colossus.  Let me ask you to consider something. 

Do you think it is possible that conspiritors may find some reason, incentive, benefit, etc. to have such a large percentage of individuals believing something such as that a missile hit, if reality could show that it did not?

I think the only reason so many people point to the missile theory, is because it might be the next plausible explanation. The reason it becomes the next plausible explanation is because the evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon is such garbage, and full of holes, that you know something had to hit it  and not leave the debris that is consistent with a commercial airline crash. Something that made a small hole in the side of the building (before it collapsed) and then right outside that hole we don't see any broken off tail sections or wings.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1669 on: June 14, 2016, 08:34:27 AM »
So you didn't bother to read all 67 pages of this thread, even all your questions has answered in it? So you aren't just stupid, you are lazy as well? So, let me explain this to you as I would explain it to imbecile child:

THERE IS NONE EXPLOSIONS IN THE WTC TOWERS, SO IT CAN'T BE A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, WHICH MEANS THAT THINGS WENT JUST LIKE IT IS WRITTEN DOWN IN THE OFFICIAL REPORT. It means that you don't have to wonder about the Pentagon or Shanksville, all is clear. Happy now? Truth is that if there is this kind of "anomalies'" in the time frame, meaning that these towers collapse without any explosives, it simply means that there isn't any conspiracy. You can't explain these other incidents as a parts of conspiracy, while the first target of this attack was clearly just an act of terrorism.

Secondly, you don't have any kind of evidence which could prove the official report to be incorrect, in fact you don't have any kind of evidence at all. Do you understand this? 0 evidence? Doesn't that mean anything to you? In past 15 years foil hat morons have been able to present 0 evidence to prove their conspiracy theory. 0 is quite meager amount, isn't it. At the best the foil hat "evidences" in this thread has been words of some random people who has heard "explosions", which doesn't mean anything. What is the most common false alarm in the call's to 911? "I hear gunshot/explosion". There is dozens of videos about the attack to the twin towers, so anyone should understand that steel cutting explosions would be visible in some of these videos. Still, there is zero evidence about the explosions, but endless river of foil hat bullshit, which basically means only that they cannot believe the reality.

For example: It is truth that there were lot of security camera material confiscated around the area of Pentagon, but nothing has found in them. Suspicious? What do you think, will the police confiscate the security camera recordings  around the Pulse in Orlando? Police confiscated that during the investigation, because it is common practice all over the world. Haven't you seen the security cam recordings in TV? In Youtube?  Where all that material come from? And if the material is from the shops etc. around the Pentagon, is it really a miracle that they doesn't find anything from it? Thousands of hours of videos about the people taking care of their business. Let say that you have a service station just around the corner from the Pentagon, and you have a security camera to protect your business. Would you point it at your petrol pumps, or the building next to your station? And what is in the Pentagon so magnificent that it has to be protected with the dozens of cameras? It is a bureau, there is lot of papers in it, not mountains of gold or dollars. What kind of attack they would be waiting there, which cameras would have helpful? Name one? USA shot a missile against it's own military headquarter? And what good the camera would make, while missiles are tiny and they fly faster than airplanes? It make no sense at all. Lets try another one: Russians shot the missile against the Pentagon. What good the camera would make? Ballistic missile from above with speed of  Mach 5? Would they have a need to shoot videos about he spy's who climb on the walls night after night trying to get in? I don't think so..

Wow somebody is angry...

If you're going to teach an imbecile child anything, stop rambling and learn better English.
Secondly, You contradict yourself when talking about the security footage at the pentagon. Talking about missiles going at mach 5?

I thought you were on the side of the "official" story, in which a plane hit the pentagon. If that's the case then you would want those videos
released because they would have proof of the plane. Also, saying the pentagon is just an office building with papers in it, and questioning the level of security
within those grounds... I feel like i'm dealing with the imbecile child. Please refrain from speaking. You are incapable of debating on these topics.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1670 on: June 14, 2016, 08:40:27 AM »
The report is an absolute joke...how anyone can read that and believe that is what actually happened is beyond me. 

I doubt you have read the report or whole sections in depth of the report or any other independent reports.  Also, i doubt you have  taken into account the evidence that supports the report.

Additionally its not a "joke" to people at scientist and engineers at Purdue, MIT, Northwestern, and Stanford.  Also, 99% of engineers and scientists haven't come out to say its a "joke".

I'd also be willing to bet a  percentage of the 3000 or so of these "engineers and scientists" who question 9/11 on that site no longer do after a little research and dialog with others in their field.

And if you take truther arguments seriously and look at evidence that supports their arguments you'll end up looking at an empty room.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1671 on: June 14, 2016, 08:41:56 AM »
I think the only reason so many people point to the missile theory, is because it might be the next plausible explanation. The reason it becomes the next plausible explanation is because the evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon is such garbage, and full of holes, that you know something had to hit it  and not leave the debris that is consistent with a commercial airline crash. Something that made a small hole in the side of the building (before it collapsed) and then right outside that hole we don't see any broken off tail sections or wings.

Once again ignoring reality.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1672 on: June 14, 2016, 09:27:39 AM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

www.secretplotrevealedbytruthers.org

Overall Objective:  Seize oil in the middle east under the guise of liberating Iraq and justify more money for the military industrial complex.

7.0 Pentagon Event

Pentagon Objective: Make it look like a plane hit the pentagon but instead hit it with a missile.

Reasoning:  Crashing 2 jet planes in the WTC 1,2, killing 3000 people, and making it look like WTC 7 fell from an office fire will not be enough to cause public opinion to support overall objective.

Operation name: "Colossus Brain Trust"

Operation Summary:

1.  Must silence, bribe, decieve or infiltrate people in these operations centers:

-  12 or more "in route centers" depending on where we will fly the plane to dispose of the passengers and the plane.  (200+ people)

-  TRACON Center at originating airport for flight 77 and or ending airport. (50+ people)

-  Primary radar operators in various facilities in flight path (50+ people)

2.  At Airport:

-  Seize control of Pilot rotation and management for American airlines (20+ people)

-  Seize control of Terminal and gate personal (15+ people)

3. Flight plan:

-  Potentially file new flight plan last minute

4. The missile

-  Delivery platform for missile to hit pentagon staffed by people who would take part in the murder of 3000+ People so they could kill hundreds of thousands in iraq.  (50+ people)

-  People who would keep track of missile inventory  (50+ people)

-  People  to bring "plane scraps" to crash site that match flight 77 plane  (50+ people)

-  People  to bring charred Personal effects of those on fight 77  (50+ people)

-  People to bring charred airplane engines consistent with flight 77

-  Must be able to do this unnoticed after missile hits

5.  Flight 77

-  Location for disposal of Flight 77 passengers (50+ people)

-  Must not be discovered by other radar tracking facilities in route

-  Passengers of flight 77 killed by people who would take part in the murder of 3000+ People so they could kill hundreds of thousands in iraq (50+ people)

-  plane disposed of in sea trench

6.  Deception

-  Be able to pull this off without any evidence at all.

7.  Containment

-  Be able to prevent any of the 100's pf people involved in operation "Colossus Brain Trust" from coming forward for many years

-  Be able to dispose of all evidence of operation "Colossus Brain Trust"

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1673 on: June 14, 2016, 10:11:23 AM »
I think the only reason so many people point to the missile theory, is because it might be the next plausible explanation. The reason it becomes the next plausible explanation is because the evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon is such garbage, and full of holes, that you know something had to hit it  and not leave the debris that is consistent with a commercial airline crash. Something that made a small hole in the side of the building (before it collapsed) and then right outside that hole we don't see any broken off tail sections or wings.

This goes right along with what I mean, though, as far as the narrative or a version of explanation to be found in words and pictures when a person looks.  A massive obstacle of persistently false information, like so few things I've seen in life.

For example: over and again, this will be represented as "the" hole to look at.

When in fact the exterior wall was broken like this:

^That existed as you see it, until the structural loss caused this to happen:

As far as what's detailed in this post, what do you say?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1674 on: June 14, 2016, 10:23:28 AM »
Btw, if anyone is looking for strange inconsistencies, you'll find many pro-official claims saying the left wing was taken off by the ground.  But as you can see, it appears to have held together at least as well as the right wing.