Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 194607 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #625 on: May 03, 2016, 10:04:02 AM »
I'll admit that's a strange one.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #626 on: May 03, 2016, 10:12:18 AM »
I see only one mention of the word.  I'm trying to figure out what he could have meant by "to ensure that the explosives went off at a point that was high enough"

Meaning to wreck the planes "high enough" or what?

He was referring to proposed attacks the Khalid was telling them about from his interrogation.

Also there is a grammar mistake in the transcript that suggests Bush may have misread it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #627 on: May 03, 2016, 10:16:23 AM »
I call truffers a joke because they use flawed logic, rhetoric, crack pot science, etc. as the basis for their arguments combined with an arrogant condescending tone when in reality they constantly demonstrate themselves to be fucking idiots.  they use false assertions as the a base for their arguments.  For example "19 goat herders" or "Office fire".   They are laughed at by the world, by professionals, and anyone with common sense.  Especially those who take the time objectively research 9/11.

They are more interested in "winning" an argument than finding out the truth.  They look through tainted glasses, only seeing information that supports their preconceived beliefs rather than compiling and researching information and then formulating a conclusion.

I initially was intrigued when i saw my first CT youtube vid about 10 years ago.  I was for a time believing there was merit to it.  But i kept researching, i personally talked to people who had first hand expertise in the some of the aspects of 9/11, read books, spent hours on the net.  

There is no credible evidence that says WTC 1,2,7 where brought down by planted explosives, or the pentagon was hit by a missile.  However there are stacks of credible evidence that supports the official and independent reports that backed by science and peer reviewed.  Otherwise, if this wasn't the case, scientific community would be in a uproar.  There would be for more than a few thousand crack pot scientist claiming there was a cover up, it would be millions of them.

As for the possibility of CT concerning for knowledge.  i freely admit there isn't evidence to back it up and the time for an investigation into that is long past.

good  post

There was a studie that showed that  tinfoilvhats lke suckssomdolme believes in false info mjch more then us normal people cause they only look at sites that has a agenda

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #628 on: May 03, 2016, 10:18:13 AM »
He was referring to proposed attacks the Khalid was telling them about from his interrogation.

Also there is a grammar mistake in the transcript that suggests Bush may have misread it.

So despite the similarities, there's nothing to say it refers to WTC?  Good catch, OzmO.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #629 on: May 03, 2016, 10:19:14 AM »
What about that, Matador?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #630 on: May 03, 2016, 10:25:00 AM »
I wonder how that plot fits in time-wise with 9/11?  It couldn't have been after, I wouldn't think.  It must refer to a plot which existed pre-9/11 and was uncovered through post-9/11 tactics.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #631 on: May 03, 2016, 10:39:12 AM »
I wonder how that plot fits in time-wise with 9/11?  It couldn't have been after, I wouldn't think.  It must refer to a plot which existed pre-9/11 and was uncovered through post-9/11 tactics.

I don't think he's smart enough to understand what you are doing here. Honest to God you got me dying in laughter, tears are coming out my eyes.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #632 on: May 03, 2016, 10:48:21 AM »
I don't think he's smart enough to understand what you are doing here. Honest to God you got me dying in laughter, tears are coming out my eyes.

It's possible to say it referred to the planned use of private planes with explosives in them, post-9/11.  Because I'm not sure what else it could mean.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #633 on: May 03, 2016, 10:56:43 AM »

Do you believe all those guys intended to die, that day?  Or just some of them, or what?  I think some did, but others probably didn't know what they were getting into.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: May 03, 2016, 11:25:17 AM »

Is it because your vid post is a fail or you are just hoping LV is playing games?

Either way it doesn't matter, your vid post is a fail not on the just on the context level, also on the common sense level.

Still waiting for your response to your allege smoking gun.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #635 on: May 03, 2016, 11:34:11 AM »
Is it because your vid post is a fail or you are just hoping LV is playing games?

Either way it doesn't matter, your vid post is a fail not on the just on the context level, also on the common sense level.

No, not playing games.  It just got me thinking about what it might have meant.  I'd say post-9/11 private planes with explosives on them is the only thing which makes sense, but it's just kind of weird how he jumped right into mentioning "the explosives" when he'd been talking about plane attacks on high buildings.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #636 on: May 03, 2016, 11:35:41 AM »
When he says "the explosives", it sounds as though he expects us to refer back to something he'd just said, even though it's the first time he mentions explosives.

But I know we're talking about GWB, here.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #637 on: May 03, 2016, 11:42:46 AM »

What about you, OzmO?  Do you think all those guys intended to die, or do you think some weren't fully aware of what was happening until it was too late?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #638 on: May 03, 2016, 11:50:19 AM »
Those 19 goat shepherds were Saudis you infinite retarded inbreed, not from Afghanistan, the afghans drove Russia back thanks to us. This tell us how much you really know what happen that day in our country, but keep going, the more you post the more it clearly show us your retardation.

Osama, net worth +300 000 000$? You are talking the one who lived in caves? Who's spreading bullshit propaganda and lies now?

North American Aerospace Defense Command, have you read about it? that's our multibillion defense system, morron, and here's the description.

NORAD Missions
In close collaboration with homeland defense, security, and law enforcement partners, prevent air attacks against North America, safeguard the sovereign airspaces of the United States and Canada by responding to unknown, unwanted, and unauthorized air activity approaching and operating within these airspaces, and provide aerospace and maritime warning for North America.

http://www.norad.mil/AboutNORAD.aspx

In a word, OWNED!!!

Here's the thing about the 19 sheep herders.  People like to think they were religious suicide bombers but these guys were nothing close to devout muslims.  They went to strip clubs regularly in Florida, drank, fucked prostitutes etc...  Any muslim thinking they were going on a mission to serve God and kill themselves wouldn't be doing that shit.  These guys were suicide bombers.  They are pawns used to point the finger to.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #639 on: May 03, 2016, 11:53:50 AM »

Here's the thing about the 19 sheep herders.  People like to think they were religious suicide bombers but these guys were nothing close to devout muslims.  They went to strip clubs regularly in Florida, drank, fucked prostitutes etc...  Any muslim thinking they were going on a mission to serve God and kill themselves wouldn't be doing that shit.  These guys were suicide bombers.  They are pawns used to point the finger to.

I've seen it explained to say it was part of a process to become mentally prepared for death.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: May 03, 2016, 11:57:33 AM »
No, not playing games.  It just got me thinking about what it might have meant.  I'd say post-9/11 private planes with explosives on them is the only thing which makes sense, but it's just kind of weird how he jumped right into mentioning "the explosives" when he'd been talking about plane attacks on high buildings.

We are talking about GWB here as you said.  And i think he might have miss read it.

He could have been talking about the explosion that is created when a plane hits a building thus trapping the people on the floors above the place of impact.

What's not likely is 5 years later a speech writer who knew about the greatest cover up in history accidentally wrote the truth, no one caught it who proof read the speech  and then Bush read it.

What about you, OzmO?  Do you think all those guys intended to die, or do you think some weren't fully aware of what was happening until it was too late?

Both are possible.  But i think its likely they all knew that it was a suicide mission.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #641 on: May 03, 2016, 11:59:16 AM »
9/11: Missing Black Boxes in World Trade Center Attacks Found by Firefighters, Analyzed by NTSB, Concealed by FBI

One of the more puzzling mysteries of 9-11 is what ever happened to the flight recorders of the two planes that hit the World Trade Center towers. Now it appears that they may not be missing at all.

Counterpunch has learned that the FBI has them.

Flight recorders (commonly known as black boxes, though these days they are generally bright orange) are required on all passenger planes. There are always two-a flight data recorder that keeps track of a plane’s speed, altitude, course and maneuvers, and a cockpit voice recorder which keeps a continuous record of the last 30 minutes of conversation inside a plane’s cockpit. These devices are constructed to be extremely durable, and are installed in a plane’s tail section, where they are least likely suffer damaged on impact. They are designed to withstand up to 30 minutes of 1800-degree heat (more than they would have faced in the twin towers crashes), and to survive a crash at full speed into the ground.

All four of the devices were recovered from the two planes that hit the Pentagon and that crashed in rural Pennsylvania. In the case of American Airlines Flight 77, which hit the Pentagon, the FBI reports that the flight data recorder survived and had recoverable information, but the voice recorder was allegedly too damaged to provide any record. In the case of United Airlines Flight 93, which hit the ground at 500 mph in Pennsylvania, the situation was reversed: the voice recorder survived but the flight data box was allegedly damaged beyond recovery.

But the FBI states, and also reported to the 9-11 Commission, that none of the recording devices from the two planes that hit the World Trade Center were ever recovered.

There has always been some skepticism about this assertion, particularly as two N.Y. City firefighters, Mike Bellone and Nicholas De Masi, claimed in 2004 that they had found three of the four boxes, and that Federal agents took them and told the two men not to mention having found them. (The FBI denies the whole story.) Moreover, these devices are almost always located after crashes, even if not in useable condition (and the cleanup of the World Trade Center was meticulous, with even tiny bone fragments and bits of human tissue being discovered so that almost all the victims were ultimately identified). As Ted Lopatkiewicz, director of public affairs at the National Transportation Safety Agency which has the job of analyzing the boxes’ data, says, “It’s very unusual not to find a recorder after a crash, although it’s also very unusual to have jets flying into buildings.”

Now there is stronger evidence that something is amiss than simply the alleged non-recovery of all four of those boxes. A source at the National Transportation Safety Board, the agency that has the task of deciphering the date from the black boxes retrieved from crash sites-including those that are being handled as crimes and fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI-says the boxes were in fact recovered and were analyzed by the NTSB.

“Off the record, we had the boxes,” the source says. “You’d have to get the official word from the FBI as to where they are, but we worked on them here.”

The official word from the NTSB is that the WTC crash site black boxes never turned up. “No recorders were recovered from the World Trade Center,” says the NTSB’s Lopatkiewicz. “At least none were delivered to us by the FBI.” He adds that the agency has “always had a good relationship’ with the FBI and that in all prior crime-related crashes or flight incidents, they have brought the boxes to the NTSB for analysis.

For its part, the FBI is still denying everything, though with curious bit of linguistic wiggle room. “To the best of my knowledge, the flight recording devices from the World Trade Center crashes were never recovered. At least we never had them,” says FBI spokesman Stephen Kodak.

What the apparent existence of the black boxes in government hands means is unclear.

If the information in those boxes is recoverable, or if, as is likely, it has been recovered already, it could give crucial evidence regarding the skill of the hijacker/pilots, perhaps of their strategy, of whether they were getting outside help in guiding them to their targets, of how fast they were flying and a host of other things.

Why would the main intelligence and law enforcement arm of the U.S. government want to hide from the public not just the available information about the two hijacked flights that provided the motivation and justification for the nation’s “War on Terror” and for its two wars against Afghanistan and Iraq, but even the fact that it has the devices which could contain that information? Conspiracy theories abound, with some claiming the planes were actually pilotless military aircraft, or that they had little or nothing to do with the building collapses. The easiest way to quash such rumors and such fevered thinking would be openness.

Instead we have the opposite: a dark secrecy that invites many questions regarding the potentially embarrassing or perhaps even sinister information that might be on those tapes.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #642 on: May 03, 2016, 11:59:27 AM »
I've seen it explained to say it was part of a process to become mentally prepared for death.

They'd only commit suicide thinking it was a direct ticket to heaven but then wouldn't partake in the drinking and whores.  These devout muslims are real picky about this shit and no way they would have done both extremes.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: May 03, 2016, 12:00:34 PM »

Here's the thing about the 19 sheep herders.  People like to think they were religious suicide bombers but these guys were nothing close to devout muslims.  They went to strip clubs regularly in Florida, drank, fucked prostitutes etc...  Any muslim thinking they were going on a mission to serve God and kill themselves wouldn't be doing that shit.  These guys were suicide bombers.  They are pawns used to point the finger to.

religious hypocracy is nothing new lol

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #644 on: May 03, 2016, 12:02:55 PM »
We are talking about GWB here as you said.  And i think he might have miss read it.

He could have been talking about the explosion that is created when a plane hits a building thus trapping the people on the floors above the place of impact.

What's not likely is 5 years later a speech writer who knew about the greatest cover up in history accidentally wrote the truth, no one caught it who proof read the speech  and then Bush read it.

Both are possible.  But i think its likely they all knew that it was a suicide mission.

I agree.  If this was written, and likely it was since he said "building" instead of plural, then yeah.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #645 on: May 03, 2016, 12:03:38 PM »
religious hypocracy is nothing new lol

Not for people about to commit suicide to get into heaven.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #646 on: May 03, 2016, 12:04:41 PM »
They'd only commit suicide thinking it was a direct ticket to heaven but then wouldn't partake in the drinking and whores.  These devout muslims are real picky about this shit and no way they would have done both extremes.

Good point.  Any Muslims reading the thread in the future: please clarify.  We won't hold it against you.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #647 on: May 03, 2016, 12:12:07 PM »
Lmao, pork chops were one of Atta's favorite foods?  IDK for sure but that's a standing claim.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: May 03, 2016, 12:13:11 PM »
Not for people about to commit suicide to get into heaven.

Makes sense.  Next questions would be: who did, what did they do, when and to what degree?

I should also say, my personal experience with Muslims is that they don't look at their actions and their salvation the same way as Christians do.  

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #649 on: May 03, 2016, 12:20:45 PM »
Interesting little thing, right here:

One of the first and most frequently told stories about the 9/11 hijackers is the visit of two hijackers to Shuckums, a sports bar in Hollywood, Florida, on September 7, 2001. What is particularly interesting about this story is how it changes over time. In the original story, first reported on September 12, 2001 [Associated Press, 9/12/2001] , hijackers Mohamed Atta and Marwan Alshehhi, and an unidentified man, came into the restaurant already drunk. “They were wasted,” says bartender Patricia Idrissi, who directed them to a nearby Chinese restaurant. [St. Petersburg Times, 9/13/2001] Later they returned and drank—Atta ordered five vodka and orange juices, while Alshehhi ordered five rum and Cokes. [Time, 9/24/2001] According to manager Tony Amos, “The guy Mohamed was drunk, his voice was slurred, and he had a thick accent.” Idrissi says they argued about the bill, and when she asked if there was a problem, “Mohamed said he worked for American Airlines and he could pay his bill.” [Associated Press, 9/12/2001] This story is widely reported through much of September. [New York Times, 9/13/2001; South Florida Sun-Sentinel, 9/15/2001; Sunday Herald (Glasgow), 9/16/2001; Miami Herald, 9/22/2001; Newsweek, 9/24/2001; Time, 9/24/2001] However, beginning on September 15, a second story appears. [Toronto Star, 9/15/2001] This story is similar to the first, except that here, Atta was playing video games and drinking cranberry juice instead of vodka, and Alshehhi was the one who argued over the bill and paid. After some coexistence, the second story becomes predominant in late September 2001. This new version makes no reference to the fact that alcohol had been mentioned in previous accounts of the incident. [Washington Post, 9/16/2001; Washington Post, 9/22/2001; Los Angeles Times, 9/27/2001; St. Petersburg Times, 9/27/2001; Australian Broadcasting Corporation, 11/12/2001; Sunday Times (London), 2/3/2002]