Author Topic: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks  (Read 19885 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2016, 10:25:32 AM »
Blah! You can't blame the pitbull, any dog could have done this!  :D

That dog is a vicious beast that will rip you limb-from-limb!
X

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2016, 10:33:32 AM »
Blah! You can't blame the pitbull, any dog could have done this!  :D

pomeranians are actually one of the least kid friendly dogs around

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2016, 11:06:01 AM »
pomeranians are actually one of the least kid friendly dogs around

Are you implying that a pomeranian can do as much damage as a pitbull?  :D :D Even if pomeranians are less friendly, the amount of damage they could do is not even comparison to what a pitbull can do. And Id need to see evidence that a pomeranian is less friendly toward children than pitbulls, and not just your mere assertion.

Hmmmm, I wonder which one could do more damage toward a person.  ::) ::) ??? ???

X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2016, 11:59:32 AM »
I'm going to start listing crimes by a specific race, let's compare. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2016, 12:22:46 PM »
breed needs extinctified. Inbreeding and ghetto owners have decimated the whole lot.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2016, 12:39:08 PM »
Are you implying that a pomeranian can do as much damage as a pitbull?  :D :D Even if pomeranians are less friendly, the amount of damage they could do is not even comparison to what a pitbull can do. And Id need to see evidence that a pomeranian is less friendly toward children than pitbulls, and not just your mere assertion.

Hmmmm, I wonder which one could do more damage toward a person.  ::) ::) ??? ???

i think they can make a child\baby equally as dead, yes

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2016, 12:44:18 PM »
i think they can make a child\baby equally as dead, yes

A pomerian can make a baby as equally dead as a pitbull? BWAHAHAA!!!! A baby has a 100% better chance of surviving a pomeranian attack than a pitbull attack. It's not even a comparison.
X

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2016, 02:22:29 PM »
SF1900, you should watch the documentary the Champions.  It's on Netflix streaming.

The Champions is an inspirational story about the pit bulls rescued from the brutal fighting ring of former Atlanta Falcon’s star quarterback Michael Vick, and those who risked it all to save them, despite pressure from PETA and The Humane Society to euthanize the dogs.  It is a story of second-chances, redemption and hope. This uplifting documentary takes us on a journey about much more than just dogs—about prejudice, being misunderstood, the power of resilience, and the significance of the relationship we as humans have with animals. Featuring the work of Best Friends Animal Society.

http://www.championsdocumentary.com/

One of Vick's Pitbulls

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2016, 02:30:00 PM »
Pitts are a beautiful breed. Sadly will never own one due to the stigma attached.

Might opt for a rottweiler once I got my own place with a yard and ample space.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2016, 02:45:45 PM »
If a dog attacks someone for hitting you then the dog sees itself as the alpha in the pack, a beta male dog does not defend an alpha dog, the alpha does the fighting for the pack.

Having a dog see itself as the alpha is a very dangerous situation indeed.

that is absolute nonsense. a dog will protect a 'pack' member with it's own life if trained to do so (sometimes just by instinct even untrained). go try and hit a policeman with a german shepherd and see how the dog reacts lol...you think all police dogs see their handlers as "betas"

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2016, 03:12:56 PM »
So enthusiasts point to Pit Bulls and say that "attacks on humans are rare" and are the result of past abuses.

Let us have a thought experiment...something with a similar reputation and record for safety...TNT...Trinitrot oluene.

TNT has an exemplary safety record...almost never explodes accidentally...
It's like a pit bull...very dependable...predictable ...only unsafe under the most extreme conditions. 

So would you allow your child to keep a block of TNT on a leash and drag it around with him?...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2016, 03:38:25 PM »
So enthusiasts point to Pit Bulls and say that "attacks on humans are rare" and are the result of past abuses.

Let us have a thought experiment...something with a similar reputation and record for safety...TNT...Trinitrot oluene.

TNT has an exemplary safety record...almost never explodes accidentally...
It's like a pit bull...very dependable...predictable ...only unsafe under the most extreme conditions. 

So would you allow your child to keep a block of TNT on a leash and drag it around with him?...
I commented to someone here the other day about how I thought you were one of the smarter guys here. Guess I was wrong, this is the stupidest fucking thing I've read since that Howard thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2016, 04:11:19 PM »
John Stewart and his Pitbull

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2016, 04:16:31 PM »
Kevin Bacon and his Pitbull.

Jessica Biel and her Pitbull.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2016, 04:28:52 PM »
Rachel Ray and her Pitbull.

Kaley Cuoco and her Pitbull.

Adrian Grenier and his Pitbull.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2016, 04:32:48 PM »
Rachel Bilson and her Pitbull.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2016, 06:16:54 PM »
Three of Michael Vick's dogs now.

Where are Michael Vick's dogs now?
http://barkpost.com/good/vicktory-dogs/

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2016, 07:03:31 PM »
All playing with dynamite, will be dead soon.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2016, 07:26:42 AM »
I owned one of these dogs. He saved my ass from two seperate home invasion attempts.. Completely fearless and a great companion who I miss terribly.to this.day.

My wife could walk the sketchiest parts of downtown and the dog had the most amazing ability to sense who was trust worthy who should stay away from her. He would let them know with the most gutteral growl and stand off pose I ever heard and saw in a dog. And his affection for people deemed trustworthy was incredibly heartwarming.  It was amazing to witness.

These dogs get the worst bum rap and it's no thanks the these punks who think it's cool to have some psycho at the end of a chain. Sucks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2016, 02:44:43 PM »
Another one:

http://komonews.com/news/local/seattle-police-shoot-pit-bull-that-attacked-two-women

SEATTLE -- Police shot and killed a pit bull Thursday evening after the animal attacked two women and a dog in Seattle's Rainier Valley neighborhood.

The shooting happened at about 5:30 p.m. in the 7900 block of Renton Avenue South, according to Seattle police.
X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2016, 11:01:38 PM »
Dogs lives mather will have a rally now  for the innocent pitbuöö and loot the whole town

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2016, 02:13:40 PM »
Few more pitbull attacks:

STOCKTON, Calif. (KCRA) —A man died after being attacked by a pit bull in a Stockton neighborhood, officers said.

Deputies were called about 4 p.m. Saturday to the 500 block of North Gertrude Avenue

Neighbors said the man, identified as Earl Stephens Jr., 43, of Stockton, was visiting a friend, who owned the pit bull, and was walking to get something out of his car when the dog attacked, according to the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office..

Stephens' wife and the owner tried to get the dog off Stephens, but the dog also started to snap at the owner, neighbors said. Two pit bull puppies also attacked the victim but were eventually pulled away.

When deputies arrived, they found an aggressive pit bull loose in the yard, and Stephens was bleeding and suffering from numerous bites, officers said.

Deputies shot and killed the dog, and Stephens was taken to a hospital for treatment. He later died of his injuries.

Neighbors said they were surprised about the attack because the dog was usually friendly to people he knew.

An investigation is underway.

KCRA 3's Leticia Ordaz contributed to this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police: Dog is euthanized after killing 7-year-old boy in Corinna

Hunter Bragg, 7, of Bangor, was killed by the dog Saturday as he played with two other children at the Moody's Mills Road home, the Penobscot County sheriff said at a news conference Monday in Bangor.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2016/06/06/family-asks-for-space-after-fatal-corinna-dog-attack/

CORINNA — The pit bull dog that attacked and killed a 7-year-old boy on Saturday was not registered by its owner and later was euthanized, officials said.

Hunter Bragg, found dead at the 207 Moodys Mills Road home of Gary Merchant, was playing in the yard with two other children and his father, 35-year-old Jason Bragg, was also present, the Penobscot County sheriff said at a news conference Monday afternoon in Bangor. Sheriff Troy Morton said that further details of the attack are “sensitive,” and are not being released at this time.
X

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2016, 05:22:32 PM »
The Corinna pit bull killing 30 miles from where I live.

In 2011 we also had a pit bull kill a small child while the mother was passed out drunk on the couch 20 miles the other direction.

This breed of dog is a disaster.

Few more pitbull attacks:

STOCKTON, Calif. (KCRA) —A man died after being attacked by a pit bull in a Stockton neighborhood, officers said.

Deputies were called about 4 p.m. Saturday to the 500 block of North Gertrude Avenue

Neighbors said the man, identified as Earl Stephens Jr., 43, of Stockton, was visiting a friend, who owned the pit bull, and was walking to get something out of his car when the dog attacked, according to the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office..

Stephens' wife and the owner tried to get the dog off Stephens, but the dog also started to snap at the owner, neighbors said. Two pit bull puppies also attacked the victim but were eventually pulled away.

When deputies arrived, they found an aggressive pit bull loose in the yard, and Stephens was bleeding and suffering from numerous bites, officers said.

Deputies shot and killed the dog, and Stephens was taken to a hospital for treatment. He later died of his injuries.

Neighbors said they were surprised about the attack because the dog was usually friendly to people he knew.

An investigation is underway.

KCRA 3's Leticia Ordaz contributed to this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police: Dog is euthanized after killing 7-year-old boy in Corinna

Hunter Bragg, 7, of Bangor, was killed by the dog Saturday as he played with two other children at the Moody's Mills Road home, the Penobscot County sheriff said at a news conference Monday in Bangor.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2016/06/06/family-asks-for-space-after-fatal-corinna-dog-attack/

CORINNA — The pit bull dog that attacked and killed a 7-year-old boy on Saturday was not registered by its owner and later was euthanized, officials said.

Hunter Bragg, found dead at the 207 Moodys Mills Road home of Gary Merchant, was playing in the yard with two other children and his father, 35-year-old Jason Bragg, was also present, the Penobscot County sheriff said at a news conference Monday afternoon in Bangor. Sheriff Troy Morton said that further details of the attack are “sensitive,” and are not being released at this time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2016, 05:29:32 PM »
The Corinna pit bull killing 30 miles from where I live.

In 2011 we also had a pit bull kill a small child while the mother was passed out drunk on the couch 20 miles the other direction.

This breed of dog is a disaster.

Something needs to be done!!
X