Author Topic: Older AAS users: is it worth it using AAS?  (Read 5152 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Older AAS users: is it worth it using AAS?
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 07:21:03 AM »
Is it really pussy though? From people who have had legit anavar (not just mislabelled winny tablets or dbol+nolva lol) they all said it's really good, strength through the roof, pumped 24/7, fat loss, no side effects etc.

its certainly one of the milder orals out there. but that might be UGL quality related today too... legit anavar is incredibly hard to get, but that shit is not superdrol nor will it gives the results mg for mg.
even the shittiest UGL sdrol will most likely give more results than the best pharm anavar mg for mg.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 08:55:35 AM »
its certainly one of the milder orals out there. but that might be UGL quality related today too... legit anavar is incredibly hard to get, but that shit is not superdrol nor will it gives the results mg for mg.
even the shittiest UGL sdrol will most likely give more results than the best pharm anavar mg for mg.

Var gives a good look if you are lean though,thats all I use it for

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 11:38:51 AM »
Update: I started tren a 15mg a day in addition to my 125mg test e a week. (yes my tren is legit and yes 15mg a day works for results). Will probably run this low test low tren for 2 more months or so and then go back to HRT. Hope I'm not considered an abuser lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2016, 08:04:02 AM »
Update: I started tren a 15mg a day in addition to my 125mg test e a week. (yes my tren is legit and yes 15mg a day works for results). Will probably run this low test low tren for 2 more months or so and then go back to HRT. Hope I'm not considered an abuser lol

Why the low doses?  If sides are a worry, I wouldn't include tren!  just go with 300 test and try to get legit var and run it at 50, you'd be amazed at the results and basically no sides
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2016, 09:27:29 AM »
Why the low doses?  If sides are a worry, I wouldn't include tren!  just go with 300 test and try to get legit var and run it at 50, you'd be amazed at the results and basically no sides
same with a low dose of tren

except that it costs 1/100 of anavar...

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2016, 11:09:38 AM »
IMO, anavar is the most over rated oral out there.

You have to take large amounts to see any gains, which will cost an arm & a leg, & 99% of the time, you're anavar will be fake.

Most people revere anavar since it's hard to get & most people haven't used it.

It's also not as 'safe' as people think. Yes, at 2.5mg a day, it's very safe, but you won't see anything gains wise.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2016, 08:22:57 PM »

You have to take large amounts to see any gains, which will cost an arm & a leg, & 99% of the time, you're anavar will be fake.

Most people revere anavar since it's hard to get & most people haven't used it.

It's also not as 'safe' as people think. Yes, at 2.5mg a day, it's very safe, but you won't see anything gains wise.

That's because u haven't tried legit pharm grade var.  it gave me that hard cut look in 6 weeks, really transformed how I looked.  The scale didn't move much but I attributed that to loss of fat. 
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2016, 09:00:21 PM »
I used the scaly pct program and got it up to 10 million and now have 4 kids!   

Great.... more retards. Exactly what the world needs. Slap yourself, dickhead. 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2016, 09:01:20 PM »

Disagree..... anavar is awesome.

gopower

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2016, 12:08:29 PM »
you answered your question yourself. you also know about the downsides of aas. you are already basing your identity on your outward appearance and you like that fact. don't fool yourself. besides low test, a hormonal imbalance, gender transformation, medical issues and so on taking steroids serves no higher purpose but vanity. vanity isn't a bad thing tho. just don't forget you wanted it with 24 and don't you regret.
If it were only that simple. Speaking as one who is 'at that age', I can tell you that the older I get, the more I realize how important it is for hormonal balance. It especially matters when, for one reason or another, one of the hormone producing glands stop producing as efficiently as they once did. Then, we are left either fading away, or choosing to devote/commit the rest of our lives to the manual process of manual hormone intervention.
Its only then that you realize just how significant they are, and how critical it is to keep them balanced. At my age, what I see in the mirror is merely the result of how well I keep my life in balance, both externally and internally.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2016, 01:29:33 PM »
Disagree..... anavar is awesome.

It's awesome in the same way primo is awesome.

Over priced, overrated, hard to get = AWESOME