Author Topic: INJECTIONS... TRUTHS AND MYTHS  (Read 5674 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
INJECTIONS... TRUTHS AND MYTHS
« on: March 21, 2006, 08:03:34 PM »
Truthfully, I look forwrd to my next injections because I get to take more gear. But i am wondering whats true and whats myth. People say that if you inject the slightest bit of air youre dead, and that if you hit a vessel youre dead. I have recently started hitting delts and quads but Im scared to start spot injecting like you guys. I wont to though. I dont mind the needle one bit  I am just scared of all those vessles running through bis, pecs, and such. Thanks to you guys i am learning.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: INJECTIONS... TRUTHS AND MYTHS
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 08:11:50 PM »
it takes 10cc of air to kill a human ( thanks to my ancestors we know this and what how many amps it takes to kill a human  ::) )

as for the vessels ive heard of guys doin it and they just get dizzy and a horrible cough and disorientaion for a couple minutes... although ive never done this so ill let someone else speak out on this

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 08:28:54 PM »
dont do it if you dont know what your doing! :o

frankief1183

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 11:45:29 PM »
it takes 10cc of air to kill a human ( thanks to my ancestors we know this and what how many amps it takes to kill a human  ::) )

as for the vessels ive heard of guys doin it and they just get dizzy and a horrible cough and disorientaion for a couple minutes... although ive never done this so ill let someone else speak out on this

yeah many people say that if you hit a vein is not a big deal , but when i 'm thinking what hapenned to Milos Sarcev a few years ago, it's just scary.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 12:21:37 AM »

Exactly.

The worst "Tren cough" I had was still not like death.  It came on suddenly after a shot and I knew what it was.  A deep cough, hard to breath, sweating......for a few minutes.  It was uncomfortable, but if you've had it before from hitting a vein, it's not that bad.

People make a big deal out of it, just like "Test flu".

Remember people.....you're injecting a foreign substance in to your body.  It won't always be peaches 'n' cream.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

frankief1183

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 08:49:32 PM »

Exactly.

The worst "Tren cough" I had was still not like death.  It came on suddenly after a shot and I knew what it was.  A deep cough, hard to breath, sweating......for a few minutes.  It was uncomfortable, but if you've had it before from hitting a vein, it's not that bad.

People make a big deal out of it, just like "Test flu".

Remember people.....you're injecting a foreign substance in to your body.  It won't always be peaches 'n' cream.

DIV
[/quote].

didn't you aspirate first?and how many cc's have you injected that time?If it's that harmless what happenned to Sarcev while shooting into his triceps?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 12:33:34 AM »
didn't you aspirate first?and how many cc's have you injected that time?If it's that harmless what happenned to Sarcev while shooting into his triceps?

I don't aspirate.  Never have.  I can usually feel if I hit a vein, feel a slight sting and I pull out.  I can't speak for Sarcev, he's an IFBB pro.  There's no telling what kinds of shit he's done to his body besides the synthol, AAS, GH, Insulin.

I haven't used anything but AAS so far, so don't ask me about what he did.  I'm not him.

DIV

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 05:44:40 PM »
yup i too feel that exact same sting when ive hit one,, i new thats what that was

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 07:21:09 PM »
I felt that same damn stin when I went into my quad the other day, then I was like... what the fuck, so I aspirated and the plunger came shoting back and had about a half cc of air in it. So I was weirded out and I went into my delt where I have never had a problem.... So if you feel that sting, its time toi pull out huh?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Slick Vic

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 07:52:59 PM »
Tren cough sucks!  :-\

Slick Vic

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 08:38:36 PM »
Quad site is the WORST! Felt like I did 100 sets for legs and could HARDLY walk!  :'(

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 09:57:55 PM »
Aspirate?? LoL I try that for the first time tonight for my quad. Funny thing was there are always, always these tiny mirco fucking bubles you can't really see but as soon as you pull the plugger back more then what is in the needle you see them. wELL i ASPIRATE TONIGHT AND THERE THEN WERE, THOSE TINY AIR BUBBLES but i believe that is why the site hurts for a few days then the pain sides away. Does anyoen else find tiny fucking bubbles in their needle before pulling it out of the bottle?

Also where on the quad would be a good spot to inject? So far I've kept the injection to the out quad area and near the top.

frankief1183

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 11:03:24 PM »
yup i too feel that exact same sting when ive hit one,, i new thats what that was

i feel thhis everythime when i'm shooting in a sore muscle but as long as i don't see blood i keep going...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 01:32:12 AM »
Aspirate?? LoL I try that for the first time tonight for my quad. Funny thing was there are always, always these tiny mirco fucking bubles you can't really see but as soon as you pull the plugger back more then what is in the needle you see them. wELL i ASPIRATE TONIGHT AND THERE THEN WERE, THOSE TINY AIR BUBBLES but i believe that is why the site hurts for a few days then the pain sides away. Does anyoen else find tiny fucking bubbles in their needle before pulling it out of the bottle?

Also where on the quad would be a good spot to inject? So far I've kept the injection to the out quad area and near the top.

The bubbles don't mean much....

I've injected so long that I know what it feels like to hit a vein, and I know what it feels like to go in smooth.  It just takes experience.

On the quad, you want to stay the upper third and up high where it's dense.  The lower you go, the higher the chance of hitting a vein as there's less to work with.

I think people make injections harder than they need to be.  It's pretty simple.  As long as you clean the area beforehand and inject deep in the muscle belly, there shouldn't be any problem.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2006, 06:33:45 AM »
Quad site is the WORST! Felt like I did 100 sets for legs and could HARDLY walk!  :'(

I know it felt like I got punched in the leg. It lasted for two days & then like magic this morning all's fine.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 11:13:19 AM »
i think with quads you just have to find your spot,, and make sure your in the dense muscle, i tend to inject more towards the lower half where the quad really sweeps out..

and no big john if you feel the sting you dont have to pull out, you may of just passed through a blood vessel... dont try to b like div, hes been in the game for a while and has the "feel" you need to just aspirate lol

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 05:22:26 PM »
i think with quads you just have to find your spot,, and make sure your in the dense muscle, i tend to inject more towards the lower half where the quad really sweeps out..

and no big john if you feel the sting you dont have to pull out, you may of just passed through a blood vessel... dont try to b like div, hes been in the game for a while and has the "feel" you need to just aspirate lol

I'm not telling kids not to aspirate.

I'm just saying I don't.  Never needed to.  The few veins I've hit, I've felt it and pulled out.  That's just me.....you have to learn your own body.

Of course, I use a 25G needle, so it's very fine and I can feel everything when it goes in.

DIv

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 08:19:20 PM »

no doubt.... good stuff davinci
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Slick Vic

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »
I'll just throw this out there.... it's good practice - not mandatory - to use one needle to draw your "solution" into the syringe and then switch the needle for a fresh new one. Abcess is scary!  :o

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 07:34:39 PM »
no doubt about that.... last time I forgot to change a needle, my whole quad turned red and I was worried that it was infected...... then i said fuck it and worked legs when i could barely walk and it felt better the next day
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2006, 07:58:17 PM »
If blood goes in the syringe... do you pull out and throw it away and waste the gear, or can you shoot it all into another place?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 11:24:36 PM »
If blood goes in the syringe... do you pull out and throw it away and waste the gear, or can you shoot it all into another place?

You can shoot it in another place.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2006, 04:01:18 PM »
just change needles and pin another spot,, blood and all , it is your blood lol and its in a sterile syringe so you have nothing to worry about

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 03:16:42 AM »
I'll just throw this out there.... it's good practice - not mandatory - to use one needle to draw your "solution" into the syringe and then switch the needle for a fresh new one. Abcess is scary!  :o

^I do this everytime, without fail.  The drawing needle is 21G, the sticking needle is 25G.  This is your body we're talking about after all.  I suppose I could use the same needle if I had to, but the risk isn't worth it.

DIV

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 07:04:44 AM »
I always stick myyself with 22g.... should i switch to 25?
ah yeah Im a voodo child