Author Topic: Chic joins Iron mag labs  (Read 5173 times)

insider

• Getbig III
Re: Chic joins Iron mag labs
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 09:14:54 AM »
Another shady company who will sell shady prohormones
I know, you don't

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 09:27:03 AM »
Bob the do anything for money chicado..

would like him to go to doctor and be told he has a disease and sold placebo to cure him.

low life of peace..

good karma scum bag  ;)
K

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 10:01:50 AM »
There seems to be a shit-load of adverse comments about BOB and his success within the world of bodybuilding.

It would be interesting to find out how many of you GetBiggers who dislike Bob .... have actually ever met Bob!

I think that there would be far less animosity if you had actually met him.

I first met Bob and his folks many years ago, and I usually run into Bob about once each year at various functions ... the NPC USA Championships in particular .... and have to say that the only time I hear any adverse comments about the guy ..... is when I log onto this GeBig Board whose members have never met him.

I'm definitely not a big supplement fan, but I do wish Bob much success within the industry.

Speaking of 'supplements' ..... Just recently on this Board there have  been some brief comments about Apple Cider Vinegar and Blackstrap Molasses... two of the somewhat rare products that actually worked and  initiated today's health food/supplement craze.

Back then many health-nuts recommended that you should consume the vinegar without letting it touch your teeth ... otherwise it would remove your teeth's enamel over a couple of years.

And I should also mention "bee pollen" which was also very popular way back then.

And Wheat Germ Oil! I drank way too much of that out of that big amber colored bottle. Do they still even sell it?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2016, 10:04:05 AM »
In its very early days, MuscleTech (its creator, Paul Gardiner, specifically) asked if I'd be interested to join the company as a writer for its "advertorials".

Told him in no uncertain terms, no.

One of my best friends, a very decent, honest and loyal man who holds two Ph.Ds, also gave him the brush-off when they courted his services.

Never had the stomach for sales. Especially so for fraudulent product that didn't do anything NEAR what it was claimed to.

Call me a fool, but money at the expense of integrity is for weak and unethical men.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2016, 10:04:36 AM »
if it wasn't for supplements, there would be no bodybuilding shows. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 10:09:07 AM »
FORTRESS, you seem to have a lot of experience within the 'industry', so maybe you can respond to this question.

I can recall many years back that the FDA was very interested in investigating the supplement industry.

Do you recall the outcome of that situation?

PS... I'm sure that we have a number of mutual acquaintences.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2016, 10:18:12 AM »
FORTRESS, you seem to have a lot of experience within the 'industry', so maybe you can respond to this question.

I can recall many years back that the FDA was very interested in investigating the supplement industry.

I do believe I recall the time to which you refer. Unfortunately, no, I don't know what happened. Truth is, there's often rumours floating that a reckoning of sorts is coming for the fart powder companies.

It's gotten to a point where I figure big money sees big concessions being made.

As with politics, the right people are targeted and gotten to.

How else to explain the legal existence of so many outright scam companies?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2016, 10:34:49 AM »
There seems to be a shit-load of adverse comments about BOB and his success within the world of bodybuilding.

It would be interesting to find out how many of you GetBiggers who dislike Bob .... have actually ever met Bob!

He may be a likable person, but when you have no integrity and will do anything for money that is another matter.
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2016, 11:11:54 AM »
Bob still looks to be carrying some serious muscle.

More traditional suit selection as well (I always liked the outlandish sparkly suits he wore)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2016, 11:26:56 AM »

I think that there would be far less animosity if you had actually met him.

I first met Bob and his folks many years ago, and I usually run into Bob about once each year at various functions ... the NPC USA Championships in particular .... and have to say that the only time I hear any adverse comments about the guy ..... is when I log onto this GeBig Board whose members have never met him.

I'm definitely not a big supplement fan, but I do wish Bob much success within the industry.

Speaking of 'supplements' ..... Just recently on this Board there have  been some brief comments about Apple Cider Vinegar and Blackstrap Molasses... two of the somewhat rare products that actually worked and  initiated today's health food/supplement craze.

Back then many health-nuts recommended that you should consume the vinegar without letting it touch your teeth ... otherwise it would remove your teeth's enamel over a couple of years.

And I should also mention "bee pollen" which was also very popular way back then.

And Wheat Germ Oil! I drank way too much of that out of that big amber colored bottle. Do they still even sell it?

Good post!

Bob is a cool guy and I've always enjoyed talking with him at shows/expos.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2016, 11:32:08 AM »
FORTRESS, Thanks for your response!

I also think that the supplement industry is beneficial to the US financially, somewhat similar to the cigarette industry. Which most likely means "Hands Off"!

SHERIF, By saying that Bob  "will do anything for money", I assume that you are referring to his association within the supplement industry.

If that is the case ..... How do you feel about Arnold's involvement within this same 'industry'?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2016, 06:31:53 AM »

SHERIF, By saying that Bob  "will do anything for money", I assume that you are referring to his association within the supplement industry.

If that is the case ..... How do you feel about Arnold's involvement within this same 'industry'?

The exact same, the thread is about Bob Chicado not Arnold, but good point though.
K

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 06:38:20 AM »

I work within the pharma/biotech space. Unfortunately the FDA is soo backlogged with the true drug companies that it will be years before the FDA starts cracking down on supplement industry.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 07:07:13 AM »
FORTRESS, Thanks for your response!

I also think that the supplement industry is beneficial to the US financially, somewhat similar to the cigarette industry. Which most likely means "Hands Off"!

hey stunt i would not be surprised that arnold is having money problems,  the divorce from maria cost him alot, and lets be real here, he hasnt had a big pay check since terminator 3 all his movies have been flops since that movie and he had several flops before that as well.

his movie career is pretty much done,  the last terminator  was the nail,  unless king connan does well i cant see him having a hit movie again.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2016, 09:19:55 AM »
LITTLEGUNS, Thanks! Since I know nothing about the FDA/Supplement situation, I can't add anything to what you said, but your response is appreciated.

OLDSCHOOL, You could be correct about Arnold's financial situation but I tend to doubt it when the Celebrity Net Worth site claims he 'has' $300,000,000 which could possibly soon drop to $150,000,000 plus additional lawyer fees.

I know nothing about his movie situation but his name is used throughout the world of bodybuilding contests which I have to assume is a decent and steady source of income.

And then there is his supplement business.

Regardless, I am sure that Arnold is in a decent financial situation for the rest of his remaining years.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2016, 10:35:37 AM »
hey stunt i would not be surprised that arnold is having money problems,  the divorce from maria cost him alot, and lets be real here, he hasnt had a big pay check since terminator 3 all his movies have been flops since that movie and he had several flops before that as well.

his movie career is pretty much done,  the last terminator  was the nail,  unless king connan does well i cant see him having a hit movie again.

he owns commercial real estate i think

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2016, 10:38:59 AM »
Good post!

when I met bob, we talked about getbig.

what do you and bob talk about mostly? 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2016, 10:41:22 AM »
when I met bob, we talked about getbig.

what do you and bob talk about mostly? 

This...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2016, 11:14:42 AM »
In a move aimed to shake things up in the world of performance supplementation marketing, IronMag Labs announces the arrival of one of the bodybuilding industry’s most visible and influential insiders. Bob Cicherillo, the familiar voice of the Mr. Olympia contest, has signed a multi-year deal with IML, a brand that has spent more than a decade revolutionizing the hardcore supplement category.

According to Cicherillo, “I’ve worked with some great companies over the years, but I’ve never encountered a commitment to marketing excellence like the one I discovered here at IML. I was already familiar with their products anabolic placebos, some of the best in the business. But I had no idea how passionate and dedicated this team is. Rob DiMaggio is a trailblazer an expert at circumventing anti-steriod legislation in the supplement industry and I’m beyond excited blew my load in my slacks to work with him .”

In his role as VP of Business Development Cicherillo will help oversee a variety of expansion initiatives the new 'straight from the source' beef derived test supplements as the company looks to reach new customers. DiMaggio, the founder of the IronMag brand and the IronMag Labs line of supplements adds, “This is a great day for our company. Another reminder to expect the unexpected. Few would have envisioned IML and Cicherillo as a match, given the G4P rumours that have long hung over him, but with our new range of naturally derived beef based test boosters this is exactly the kind of addition we’ve been looking for.”

Creators of several patent pending formulas introduced following the banning of prior ingredients, IML is one of the most successful consumer direct supplement companies in the world, with a line of supplements that includes the soon to be released Super DMZ 5.0, Cojones Dust Super Test Boosterthe fifth generation of the legendary pro-anabolic muscle building synergy blend a new organic test booster designed specifically to appeal to the metro-sexual, Blaha watching, physique aspiring gym goers.

Cicherillo is anxious to get started, “The quality and efficacy of the IML products are in a non anabolic league of their own. Now it’s time to position the company so that everyone aspiring schmoes has the opportunity to experience what IML is all about. We’re about to have some fun, which is what I am best known for!”

Edited.  ;D

Edited, but fixed for truth...HILARIOUS!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2016, 11:34:33 AM »
This...

great head of hair right there.   never had kids, right?  :)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2016, 12:30:26 PM »
I think somebody who has dealt with the kind of crap he must have got for these infamous pics must be pretty immune to ball-breaking, justified or not...

T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2016, 02:18:42 AM »
Howard should do stand-up...

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2016, 05:23:03 AM »
In its very early days, MuscleTech (its creator, Paul Gardiner, specifically) asked if I'd be interested to join the company as a writer for its "advertorials".

Told him in no uncertain terms, no.

One of my best friends, a very decent, honest and loyal man who holds two Ph.Ds, also gave him the brush-off when they courted his services.

Never had the stomach for sales. Especially so for fraudulent product that didn't do anything NEAR what it was claimed to.

Call me a fool, but money at the expense of integrity is for weak and unethical men.

What he said !

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2016, 05:25:16 AM »
Good post!

Yes he is .

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2016, 06:09:31 AM »
I too met Bob at a show in Hartford back in 2011 (ish) when he was with BSN. Was very nice to me and my son as well as everyone else that came to the booth, always had a smile and wiling to talk with anyone.

You have to give him credit, in this industry perhaps 5% of Pro BB'ers really make money and this is top echelon. Bob was never top tier BUT has always made himself relevant and able to stay in the limelight..kudos to him for this...