Author Topic: How is this for recovery....  (Read 1317 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
How is this for recovery....
« on: April 26, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »
all trt dudes who hear the usual interwebs saying trt is for life...

was on for 5 years, did some blasts here n there. usually average between 100-200mg of cyp in that time frame. used some designers too a couple times)

did lab work about 3 weeks after light pct of nolva and clomid (10, 25mg for about 4-5 weeks. some adex when i felt like my estro was high)

total test 510
estro, less than 5 (wtf)

then..did lab work after another 7 weeks (so 10 or more weeks since pct ended)

total test:580
estro : 6 (wtf?!) (scale of 6-42)
prolactin: 8 (scale of 4-15)

keep in mind my natural levels were 320 ng/dl. its almost as if the TRT and clomid/nolva "reset" me

i was so worried id be ruined for life. my fsh and lh are also both totally normal.

one thing I wanted to inquire about. im not lean, and i still store fat in belly, tits, and lower back. this makes me think estrogen really plays very little in how you hold fat and water. im genetically thick skinned and an endomorph. i thought the low estrogen would be good for physique minded people but i dont think it plays a difference.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: How is this for recovery....
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 12:25:52 PM »
Congratulations man im happy for you

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 04:59:25 AM »
Congratulations man im happy for you

thanks mad, anyone else skepitcal if this isnt actual recovery? im also pescatarian now, so maybe that contributed in some weird way. i dunno. jizmo, thoughts?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 08:55:45 AM »
There was a study done on using testosterone for birth control. I think the men were on for 30 months but they all regained normal sperm count within 12 months (this is what I remember from reading).

Maybe there is some merit in the PCT reset. If you PCT long enough your body gets used to producing higher levels of test again?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 08:46:40 PM »
How did you feel during pct with regards to mood, energy, libido? After?

Did your body composition change at all after?

Do you feel better on or off?