Author Topic: Major CRUZ announcement at 4pm  (Read 4177 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Major CRUZ announcement at 4pm
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 07:09:15 PM »
Has any CANDIDATE running for POTUS ever chosen a running mate before becoming the nominee?

Reeks of desperation

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 07:20:32 PM »
So, those 50 delegates get several 100k magically deposited in the their bank accounts?

Yeah, totally plausible.

it's not illegal to feed them, fly them around, give them weekends at resorts or nights in the lincoln bedrooms.

I doubt we'll see Ted carrying a big suitcase full of $, but will those with his campaign promise anything and everything?  Sure.   Don trump Jr was on hannity this week saying the law is vague and they're about to stoop to spoiling delegates just to keep up.

I doubt 100k in accounts.  but 20k value weeklong 'meetings' at resorts?  Sure.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 07:34:51 PM »
HAHAHAHA.  Poor HH6.  Spent all that time working on Cruz's campaign just to be slapped in the face like this. 

He picked the best option on the Republican ticket in my opinion.

I do not disagree with his pick.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2016, 07:51:50 PM »

A failed CEO who never ran a successful company in her life?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2016, 07:55:01 PM »
A failed CEO who never ran a successful company in her life?

I was talking about hh6 picking Cruz to help.

Not Cruz picking Carly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 08:15:48 PM »

Not really.  Cruz isn't even popular in his own party.  He's a whiner that never really stood a chance.  He is simply just the Anti Trump alternative.  Kermit the Frog could have as many delegates as Cruz has at this point simply because everyone will not vote for Trump.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2016, 08:38:52 PM »
Not really.  Cruz isn't even popular in his own party.  He's a whiner that never really stood a chance.  He is simply just the Anti Trump alternative.  Kermit the Frog could have as many delegates as Cruz has at this point simply because everyone will not vote for Trump.

He was the most popular aside from Trump.

Trump just got the bottom feeders really.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2016, 10:22:29 PM »

I'd guess Kermit also has higher favorability ratings than Cruz

I gotta say the drawing of lines has been really interesting

Christie and Carson latched onto Trump

Fiorino was anti-Trump early on

Very hard to believe she actually likes or can even stand being around Cruz

yet there she is pretending she's a running mate to someone who isn't actually the Republican nominee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2016, 10:44:54 PM »
yet there she is pretending she's a running mate to someone who isn't actually the Republican nominee

It was weird seeing them hold up their hands as if they were victorious.

Cruz is mathematically out of it.  He believes his 29% of voters are worth more than Trump's 39% of voters, and that his 500 (?) delegate lead means nothing.

I hope it work, would love to see Trump lose.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 12:20:17 AM »
Cnn suggesting that if trump wins Indiana next week, Cruz should announce his cabinet picks. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 01:12:30 AM »
Cnn suggesting that if trump wins Indiana next week, Cruz should announce his cabinet picks. 

Haha damn  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2016, 06:28:24 AM »

HAHAHAHA

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 07:04:21 AM »
Cruz must honestly believe that the Big money donors are going to buy him the contested convention.  Will see.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 07:51:07 AM »
Cruz must honestly believe that the Big money donors are going to buy him the contested convention.  Will see.

they might, if only because he appears to have a viable Plan B option in place with Cruz/Carly. 

He's hoping it's decent enough to just get the nod.  The safe play.

Trump's foreign policy speech yesterday was a train wreck, full of contradictions and things that make the Russians applaud "let's shut down NATO, etc".  He's not informed or open-minded enough to be president, unwilling to admit/learn what he doesn't know already.  The party sees he's a huge danger if he becomes president, but the people of the party love him.  Anyone see the people of Indiana being interviewed?  They make florida look brilliant by comparison. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2016, 08:37:41 AM »
they might, if only because he appears to have a viable Plan B option in place with Cruz/Carly. 

He's hoping it's decent enough to just get the nod.  The safe play.

Trump's foreign policy speech yesterday was a train wreck, full of contradictions and things that make the Russians applaud "let's shut down NATO, etc".  He's not informed or open-minded enough to be president, unwilling to admit/learn what he doesn't know already.  The party sees he's a huge danger if he becomes president, but the people of the party love him.  Anyone see the people of Indiana being interviewed?  They make florida look brilliant by comparison. 

Trump is appealing to the angry white voter but surprisingly is doing well in black areas as well which seems strange.  He might do well in the general election but not enough to beat SheBeast.  Trump won't even win NY.  Did you look at the delegate count.  She got more votes from democrats than he did from republicans in NY.  Trump unable to win his own state vs. her is his demise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2016, 09:40:46 AM »
Trump is appealing to the angry white voter but surprisingly is doing well in black areas as well which seems strange.  He might do well in the general election but not enough to beat SheBeast.  Trump won't even win NY.  Did you look at the delegate count.  She got more votes from democrats than he did from republicans in NY.  Trump unable to win his own state vs. her is his demise.

even if trump wins the white house... is this what republicans want?
the dude changed positions over and over during that foreign policy 'speech'. Trying to be everything to everyone and using 3rd grade language about really complex issues. 

Imagine a person interviewing for a job - using he exact wording that trump is using.   "I'm gonna make your workplace great, gonna make deals, gonna get the right people in here, gonna turn things around".  No specifics, no positions, no plan... just vague promises of greatness that sounds wonderful to everyone. 

He's interviewing for the most important job ON EARTH.   and 1/3 of the people interviewing him are a-okay with his answers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2016, 08:07:58 AM »
Cruz sounding incredibly presidential in his speech this AM.  Pointing out the awful flaws in the Trump foreign policy speech.   Ted's not likable, and Carly's not likable.  Trump is likable.  (although I believe he's a dem plant).

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2016, 01:36:01 PM »
Cruz sounding incredibly presidential in his speech this AM.  Pointing out the awful flaws in the Trump foreign policy speech.   Ted's not likable, and Carly's not likable.  Trump is likable.  (although I believe he's a dem plant).

Have you been drinking again? Why do you care, aren't you just going to write in the Libertarian candidate?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2016, 01:46:18 PM »

aside from some of 333's beliefs about Obama, this is one of the most insane beliefs ever stated on this board

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2016, 03:25:50 PM »
aside from some of 333's beliefs about Obama, this is one of the most insane beliefs ever stated on this board

Whatever happened to 33386(?) I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2016, 08:10:16 PM »

george will, a conservative columnist, believes it as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2016, 08:13:03 PM »
Whatever happened to 33386(?) I

His job on the Bernie Sander NY team forbid him from posting on message boards.

Once sanders drops out, 333386 will be back.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2016, 08:49:46 PM »
george will, a conservative columnist, believes it as well.

so what?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2016, 12:09:11 PM »
it's very sad watching Cruz/Carly make the rounds in this victorious manner, fist-pumping and talking about their ticket.

There is no ticket - he's mathematically out of it and Trump will win based on the number of delegates.

Maybe the delegates are going to just say screw trump, and change their votes, who knows...

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2016, 11:11:29 AM »
it's very sad watching Cruz/Carly make the rounds in this victorious manner, fist-pumping and talking about their ticket.

There is no ticket - he's mathematically out of it and Trump will win based on the number of delegates.

Maybe the delegates are going to just say screw trump, and change their votes, who knows...
Actually what I've heard (just rumors at this point so no proof) that Cruz delegates were switching over to Trump. At any rate it's very interesting.