Author Topic: The things I run across on the internet...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  (Read 5134 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: The things I run across on the internet...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2016, 08:46:38 PM »
Wiggs is correct. White people did treat blacks terribly for a very long time which contributed to some of the hebrews problems today. However blacks have also really played the victim and constantly refused to pull themselves up by the bootsraps or try to improve their culture. Broken families, unwed mothers, and a lazy mindset. Although it has worked because whites have been successfully wealthy that we have taken care of them through welfare and such which just made things worse.

If Wiggs is looking to the white man to get what's coming to him, well it will soon be here, but not at the hands of the hebrews, the whites are steadily destroying themselves. Once the white man is decimated (self inflicted) both whites and blacks will suffer. Hebrews and their learned helplessness runs root deep and they will not take over, that's for sure. Will someone else step up and rule? Who knows, maybe the Muslims.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2016, 09:57:19 PM »
Milo is fucking great.  Just ruffling everyone's feathers these days.

I like Gavin McInnes too for the most part.  It's nice to see some opposing viewpoints now instead of the constant feminist indoctrination.

Milo is a fag too so that makes it even more entertaining.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2016, 11:14:22 PM »
Wiggs is correct. White people did treat blacks terribly for a very long time which contributed to some of the hebrews problems today. However blacks have also really played the victim and constantly refused to pull themselves up by the bootsraps or try to improve their culture. Broken families, unwed mothers, and a lazy mindset. Although it has worked because whites have been successfully wealthy that we have taken care of them through welfare and such which just made things worse.

If Wiggs is looking to the white man to get what's coming to him, well it will soon be here, but not at the hands of the hebrews, the whites are steadily destroying themselves. Once the white man is decimated (self inflicted) both whites and blacks will suffer. Hebrews and their learned helplessness runs root deep and they will not take over, that's for sure. Will someone else step up and rule? Who knows, maybe the Muslims.

Yeah its the white mans fault that Wiggs sits around all day posting stupid shit about a flat earth , Niburu, the end of civization and a host of other insane ramblings instead of doing something worth while in his sad life.

The subsection of whites that make up the regressive lefts ideology and sjw's, is the snake eating its own tail. Its a self.cleansing.  They will destroy themselves and good riddance. Good luck if you think Muslims are going to fit somewhere in the world that emerges after that or the ongoing victim mentality that wiggs clings too. There won't be any tolerance for any of that bullshit and plenty of other stupidity we deal with today. Won't come soon enough as far as Im concerned.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 11:21:05 PM »
Wiggs is correct.

stfu, imbecile 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2016, 12:47:34 AM »

I hope the Chinese take over, fuck this world

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2016, 02:22:23 AM »
I hope the Chinese take over, fuck this world

Wtf?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2016, 04:01:45 AM »
I liked the finnish red jumper guy more
P

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2016, 05:23:34 AM »
We would never catch up.  You wicked beasts are the champions of murder, rape and injustice.  The wicked of you will definitely get yours.  It should be clear to any of you with brains that your time is short.  You're getting desperate and all you have are your guns and the internet.  And they're coming after those as well.   
I think that you havent checked the stats...

And I thought that the real hebrews are smarter than that?  ??? Are the real hebrews dumb crack dealers ,criminals and ignorant fucks like you?