Author Topic: Mature women say they have the pick, young men have no power  (Read 9074 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Mature women say they have the pick, young men have no power
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2016, 12:05:41 PM »
They look like they'd welcome a man's fecal matter onto their saggy bosom.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2016, 12:06:07 PM »
Well, as long at it makes them feel better about themselves  :-\

Female midpost-life crisis.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2016, 12:24:47 PM »
There is always one retarded, momma's boy willing to open his wallet and put those saggy old booze hags on a pedestal instead of flipping them over and going dry anal on them....

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2016, 04:07:30 PM »

They look like a couple of loose moral-ed women whose minds never grew up past 20. The only reason why so many young men approach them is because they look... slutty. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2016, 05:07:46 PM »
I sing that "Cougar Life!" theme song at least once a day.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 08:19:29 PM »
Delusions... Any decent fella with some money and who doesn't look horrible can easily find someone 5-10years younger, and not just find - they'd be glad to have him, now these two better hope some older fella will at least want to fuck them occasionally. They are actually past the fucking phase, only young females should be fucked.

This is very true. These women are MUCH older.

A woman in the late 20s to early 30s would be better looking and totally appreciate a guy who has his stuff together in the same range.

These women are delusional.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2016, 08:22:10 PM »
whores, how do they take their stream of male piss in their cups in the morning

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2016, 08:36:33 PM »
Man have the power.because these gold.diggers will turn tricks.for the biggest.wallet
A

Griffith

• Getbig V

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2016, 09:55:36 PM »
They are fairly hot, desperate for cock. They are obsessed with younger men. Kind of a win/win.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2016, 11:26:00 PM »
I don't get the hate.  After watching that video I am aching inside to shoot my cum right inside them both pulling their twats up as far as I could to get it all in there.  I'd club a baby seal to fuck them right now.

Gold!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2016, 03:26:26 AM »
looooool I posted a comment in the video where I told them I agree with the women. That as an old man I date young women only and couldn't be with old women, that old age and young age is a perfect mix, so I understand where these women are coming from. Guess what. The comment got deleted  ::)

I'm not surprised, I wanted to test how impartial they are but it seems they are dellusional libtard feminists, just as I thought they are.

Why is old men dating young women demonized? Why is it that if I want to fuck 19 year old hoes brain out it's just because I can't handle a woman of my age but when an hag bag like those two grannies have sex with young immature guys it's perfectly acceptable? Is this a mans world or is this a womans world?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2016, 03:41:17 AM »
looooool I posted a comment in the video where I told them I agree with the women. That as an old man I date young women only and couldn't be with old women, that old age and young age is a perfect mix, so I understand where these women are coming from. Guess what. The comment got deleted  ::)

I'm not surprised, I wanted to test how impartial they are but it seems they are dellusional libtard feminists, just as I thought they are.

Why is old men dating young women demonized? Why is it that if I want to fuck 19 year old hoes brain out it's just because I can't handle a woman of my age but when an hag bag like those two grannies have sex with young immature guys it's perfectly acceptable? Is this a mans world or is this a womans world?

LOL. So very predictable. Delusional "wymyn" hate actual reality.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2016, 03:46:57 AM »

They're leathery trolls with allergic reactions on their chests... do not feed them.
During the deletion of your comment the ensuing clit/ego rubbing was so intense that their crotches released more dust than all of Oklahoma in the 1930ies.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2016, 03:47:05 AM »

That's a mantra repeated by these old hags usualy. I personally can't find much differences in females after age 22 or so, regardint their "inner side", if she's smart at 22, she's smart at 32, but better a young and smart than older and smart lol.. let's be honest - once they loose their sexual value - not much to do, unless you're a senior age, so talking about cosmoss may be an option, otherwise friends are for that shit. Even more so, older ones usualy start to become bitter and feminist-like, loose their lively-playful attitude and generally just become nagging "mothers", these who are still single I mean (who want's one with kid), maybe because they are getting desperate and angry on the world that it does not send her a "perfect prince" just like mother used to tell them when they were little spoiled bitches.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 03:48:28 AM »
A predictable deletion, devilsmile.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 04:01:39 AM »
yeah I shall not comment there anymore, it's a done deal. And bruce, your post was too intimate, I have some hurrendous thoughts creeping in my mind now  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

I also think that people in their youth are sexually more desireable, that's all I was saying. The aroma of pussy and skin is much more flattering with young females than it is with old. For sure there are exceptions but so what? These hags are definitely not. When it comes to relationships, while biological/physical attributes are important in a woman, the spirit and character are in super high value and age is but  number. But when we talk about pure sex, imo young are much more desireable in general. Men know this and accept it if a woman their age is fucking a guy 15 years younger, but god forbid if a man does the same, women lose their hair.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 04:19:06 AM »
yeah I shall not comment there anymore, it's a done deal. And bruce, your post was too intimate, I have some hurrendous thoughts creeping in my mind now  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

I also think that people in their youth are sexually more desireable, that's all I was saying. The aroma of pussy and skin is much more flattering with young females than it is with old. For sure there are exceptions but so what? These hags are definitely not. When it comes to relationships, while biological/physical attributes are important in a woman, the spirit and character are in super high value and age is but  number. But when we talk about pure sex, imo young are much more desireable in general. Men know this and accept it if a woman their age is fucking a guy 15 years younger, but god forbid if a man does the same, women lose their hair.

The most disgusting and derogatory comments I usualy see on news portals are these written by females under the articles about some hollywood superstar dating a young model.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 04:33:15 AM »
I will make a couple of points in favor of older women, as long as they're still put together well:

- they appreciate muscle. They like it A LOT
- they are uninhibited as fuck. Nothing is off the table
- the more successful and alpha she is in real life, the more she LOVES the sub role in a BSDM relationship. OMFG, the things that you can do....

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2016, 05:06:05 AM »
So much bad PS I couldn't watch. Faces are horribly distorted.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2016, 05:25:22 AM »
I will make a couple of points in favor of older women, as long as they're still put together well:

- they appreciate muscle. They like it A LOT
- they are uninhibited as fuck. Nothing is off the table
- the more successful and alpha she is in real life, the more she LOVES the sub role in a BSDM relationship. OMFG, the things that you can do....

I want those as well but they dont want me back, so it makes them whores ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2016, 05:26:59 AM »
Let's see how many comments they delete from men who only date younger women. :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2016, 05:30:13 AM »
Well, as long at it makes them feel better about themselves  :-\

Female mid-life crisis.

Praying to Nibiru every day, my friend.

Hail Nibiré!
Q

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2016, 05:37:06 AM »
Let's see how many comments they delete from men who only date younger women. :)

where do I sign ? seriously, could be fun :P

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2016, 05:39:24 AM »
where do I sign ? seriously, could be fun :P

Just post after their video.