Author Topic: On Facebook, Trump's Longtime Butler Calls for Obama to Be Killed  (Read 503 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Now watch Trump's poll numbers go up.

On Facebook, Trump's Longtime Butler Calls for Obama to Be Killed
"This prick needs to be hung for treason!!!"
—By David Corn
Thu May 12, 2016

Donald Trump and his longtime butler Anthony Senecal From the Facebook page of Anthony Senecal.

Anthony Senecal, who worked as Donald Trump's butler for 17 years before being named the in-house historian at the tycoon's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, has repeatedly published posts on his Facebook page that express profound hatred for President Barack Obama and declare he should be killed.

On Wednesday, Senecal put up a post that read:

To all my friends on FB, just a short note to you on our pus headed "president" !!!! This character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!! Instead he still remains in office doing every thing he can to gut the America we all know and love !!!!! Now comes Donald J Trump to put an end to the corruption in government !!!! The so called elite, who are nothing but common dog turds from your front lawn are shaking in their boots because there is a new Sheriff coming to town, and the end to their corruption of the American people (YOU) is at hand !!!! I cannot believe that a common murder is even allowed to run (killery clinton) OR that a commie like bernie is a also allowed to also run !!!! Come on America put your big boy pants on---this election you have a choice---GET YOUR ASS OUT AND VOTE !!!! Thank you !!!!

Though Senecal's Facebook page is public, this message could only be read by his Facebook friends. In an interview with Mother Jones, Senecal confirms that those were his words: "I wrote that. I believe that."

. . . .

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/trump-butler-anthony-senecal-facebook-kill-obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: On Facebook, Trump's Longtime Butler Calls for Obama to Be Killed
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 06:29:16 PM »
it must have bothered him to wait on Trump all those years, as he sucked up to the Clinton's and Pelosi's of the world, and they're nearly identical to obama in terms of liberal policies.

Unless there's something about obama's appearance that the butler disliked.  I can't think of anything.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 08:06:41 PM »
it must have bothered him to wait on Trump all those years, as he sucked up to the Clinton's and Pelosi's of the world, and they're nearly identical to obama in terms of liberal policies.

Unless there's something about obama's appearance that the butler disliked.  I can't think of anything.

I am looking at portraits of all the Presidents...There is something...I can't quite put my finger on it...There is something about about President Obama's portrait that is..different..than all the rest...I am certainly mystified.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 08:31:07 PM »
I am looking at portraits of all the Presidents...There is something...I can't quite put my finger on it...There is something about about President Obama's portrait that is..different..than all the rest...I am certainly mystified.

Maybe it's because he is athletic?  Hawaiian?  Can't think of any other reason this dude would kneepad a clinton but hate like this on Obama.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 08:20:56 AM »
Maybe it's because he is athletic?  Hawaiian?  Can't think of any other reason this dude would kneepad a clinton but hate like this on Obama.

I do hear that the Butler was critical of Obama's basketball skills....could that be it?????????????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 09:20:41 AM »
I do hear that the Butler was critical of Obama's basketball skills....could that be it?????????????????

I'm betting the Butler was still a fan of Larry Bird and Jerry West, though.