Author Topic: Donald Trump ""Number one, I'm not stupid, okay?"  (Read 1495 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Donald Trump ""Number one, I'm not stupid, okay?"
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 05:14:07 PM »
Did you keep up with the 9/11 thread, btw?  It turned into one of the most interesting things I've ever seen.

I checked in a bit
It started out good with people on both sides having a civil discussion even with disagreement but then devolved as most threads seem to do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 05:23:25 PM »
Let me help, for anyone that doesn't realize this.

Trump is TRYING to lose.   He wants hilary to win.  This shit is all planned.   This kind of emotional, erratic over-reaction is something that a man as wise as trump doesn't do. 

He's trying to blow this by being *too intense for people to handle*.   Hilary looks stable and mature next to this mess.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 05:30:33 PM »
Let me help, for anyone that doesn't realize this.

Trump is TRYING to lose.   He wants hilary to win.  This shit is all planned.   This kind of emotional, erratic over-reaction is something that a man as wise as trump doesn't do. 

He's trying to blow this by being *too intense for people to handle*.   Hilary looks stable and mature next to this mess.

No he isn't

He thinks he can win by doing exactly the same thing he did to win the primaries (and he's said so)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 05:36:43 PM »
and x10 for Trump

Everyday he gives us another 2 or 3 reasons why he would be a rolling disaster as POTUS

I know you've decided to "refuse to guess" about any of it when it comes to Trump which I suspect is the same for most of his acolytes and sycophants

No, what it means is that I'm as helpless to it as everyone else, and I'm trying to find ways to "accentuate the positive" as Betty White advises people to do for a long and happy life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2016, 05:41:23 PM »
No he isn't

He thinks he can win by doing exactly the same thing he did to win the primaries (and he's said so)

Can you and I please establish a threshold for what exactly will be the cutoff for 'trying to lose'?

If he comes out tomorrow and says 'ya know, that hitler guy, everyone just misunderstood him!" - Will you THEN admit he's trying to lose?  When he suggest the USA economy should recovery by enslaving illegal aliens like the South used to... THEN will you admit he's trying to lose?  When he uses the C-word on a hot mic... twice... will you THEN admit he's trying to tank it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 05:49:18 PM »
No, what it means is that I'm as helpless to it as everyone else, and I'm trying to find ways to "accentuate the positive" as Betty White advises people to do for a long and happy life.

OK

Gotcha

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 05:52:49 PM »
For me, it seems one way he could deliberately lose is to go completely over-the-top against women. That would be one way it could happen.

IMO, right off the bat, his decision for VP will tell a lot.  Another guy who is similar to him, say Christie, won't be a good sign.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 05:53:23 PM »
Can you and I please establish a threshold for what exactly will be the cutoff for 'trying to lose'?

If he comes out tomorrow and says 'ya know, that hitler guy, everyone just misunderstood him!" - Will you THEN admit he's trying to lose?  When he suggest the USA economy should recovery by enslaving illegal aliens like the South used to... THEN will you admit he's trying to lose?  When he uses the C-word on a hot mic... twice... will you THEN admit he's trying to tank it?

When he does the things you said in another post which will be when "he bows out" or  or 'accidentally' admits in a debate the he thinks Hillary might be a better choice for POTUS

Other than that, all his crazy shit is exactly what he done since the first day of his campaign which has enabled him to trounce his Republican rivals and he's said he sees no need to change going forward.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 05:56:22 PM »
which has enabled him to trounce his Republican rivals and he's said he sees no need to change going forward.

he got something like 44% or 45% of the republican vote. 

and those people are, let's be honest, some dumb shit "people". 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 06:01:00 PM »
he got something like 44% or 45% of the republican vote. 

and those people are, let's be honest, some dumb shit "people". 

and he won and has said he sees no reason to change now

Here is what he said about 5 days ago when asked about his comments about John McCain

As far as whether he regrets making those comments last July in Iowa, Trump said, "I don’t, you know — I like not to regret anything."

“I mean, you do things and you say things. And what I said, frankly, is what I said. And you know, some people like what I said, if you want to know the truth," Trump continued. "I mean, there are many people that like what I said. You know after I said that, my poll numbers went up 7 points.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-john-mccain-no-regret-223059#ixzz48s1xSApy
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2016, 06:08:02 PM »
I just hope he'd do his best to work on our behalf.  I know for a fact that Hillary will not do that, and furthermore that she probably wouldn't even know how to begin doing anything like that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 06:26:05 PM »
I just hope he'd do his best to work on our behalf.  I know for a fact that Hillary will not do that, and furthermore that she probably wouldn't even know how to begin doing anything like that.

that's exactly what I said to many people when Bush took office in 2000

it didn't work out that well

people don't change

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2016, 06:38:56 PM »
that's exactly what I said to many people when Bush took office in 2000

it didn't work out that well

people don't change

Bush was so beyond terrible (thanks to the criminals around him), I hesitate to compare that to anything else earthly.  Straight from Hell, is the only way I can describe it.  At least with Trump, there may be some chance.  With Bush, there never was so much as a chance.

We can only hope for the best with whichever thing happens.  Trump isn't hiding behind anyone, so everything will be on him if he takes it. 

I'm really concerned about Adelson getting on board, though, because I know it's not a good sign.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 06:56:06 PM »
Maybe this will stop so many fuckng Brits from moving to Cali then saying how great England is.  If it's so fucking good why did they leave?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2016, 07:04:43 PM »
I can see how some are concerned about danger from Trump getting in, though.  I do.

But I'll be damned if that means we must risk Hillary.