Author Topic: Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General  (Read 5386 times)

James

onald Trump has made yet another announcement that will dismay Democrats across the country, and that is his choice for Attorney General. Trump tweeted that his pick for Attorney General is South Carolina conservative Rep.

Trey Gowdy, who currently chairs the U.S. House of Representative’s Select Committee on Benghazi.

Gowdy has been a constant thorn in the Obama administration’s side, and has exposed the White House’s incompetence on everything from amnesty to IRS abuses to the illegal deletion of Clinton’s emails.

Trump’s tweet read, “@HillaryClinton’s toast. Dems had better get the”B Team” off the bench. @TGowdySC for Attorney General under President Trump.”

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-donald-trump-just-announced-his-pick-for-attorney-general-hillarys-worst-nightmare.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 09:21:04 AM »
I thought he was going to pick Fat Man for this position. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 09:31:08 AM »

Supreme Court slate stacked with Conservatives.

Steadfast principled Conservative in Trey Gowdy for Attorney General.

Then he'll come out with a Conservative Vice President pick.

Still won't be enough for your stubborn little crowd will it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 09:33:09 AM »
Supreme Court slate stacked with Conservatives.

Steadfast principled Conservative in Trey Gowdy for Attorney General.

Then he'll come out with a Conservative Vice President pick.

Still won't be enough for your stubborn little crowd will it?

You little lemmings can follow the Don right off the cliff if you want.  Good luck with that. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 09:38:00 AM »
You little lemmings can follow the Don right off the cliff if you want.  Good luck with that. 

About what I expected.

It's never enough is it?

Good luck with whatever loser you guys try to put up in 2020 who will get smoked just like the rest of the losers you all have supported.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 09:42:01 AM »
About what I expected.

It's never enough is it?

Good luck with whatever loser you guys try to put up in 2020 who will get smoked just like the rest of the losers you all have supported.

No it's not enough.  I'm going to vote my conscience, like I always do.  If you want to vote for a charlatan, and try the ridicule people who won't do so, then more power to you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 09:47:35 AM »
No it's not enough.  I'm going to vote my conscience, like I always do.  If you want to vote for a charlatan, and try the ridicule people who won't do so, then more power to you.

And when he announces his cabinet and his group of advisers, stacked again with more conservatives.

Still will not be enough?

Even after all that.... still gonna cast that Hillary vote?

Which essentially is what a Gary Johnson vote is, not matter how much you people try to dance around it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 09:53:43 AM »
And when he announces his cabinet and his group of advisers, stacked again with more conservatives.

Still will not be enough?

Even after all that.... still gonna cast that Hillary vote?

Which essentially is what a Gary Johnson vote is, not matter how much you people try to dance around it.

Nope.  I am firmly in the "Never Trump" camp.  Not voting for Hillary either.  One of the great things about my constitutional right to vote is I really can vote my conscience, even if it causes some internet lemming to keep crying about it.  God Bless America.   :)

James

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 10:01:49 AM »

Exactly.  Hillary will pack the supreme court with liberals who think the US Constitution is worthless and part of the blame will be because of people who vote for Gary Johnson.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 10:03:26 AM »
Nope.  I am firmly in the "Never Trump" camp.  Not voting for Hillary either.  One of the great things about my constitutional right to vote is I really can vote my conscience, even if it causes some internet lemming to keep crying about it.  God Bless America.   :)

Lemming?

I want a Conservative Supreme Court, Conservative Attorney General and a Conservative Presidential Cabinet.

Voting for the candidate who has the best chance to bring that about or helping to elect Hillary who will bring about the exact opposite?

Seems like a cut and dry, black and white decision to me.

James

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 10:03:41 AM »

a vote for gary johsnon is a vote for hillary.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 10:06:41 AM »
Lemming?

I want a Conservative Supreme Court, Conservative Attorney General and a Conservative Presidential Cabinet.

Voting for the candidate who has the best chance to bring that about or helping to elect Hillary who will bring about the exact opposite?

Seems like a cut and dry, black and white decision to me.

You are a single issue voter.  Fine.  Good for you.  I vote for the person I think is the best candidate, regardless of party, looking at a variety of factors.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2016, 10:07:20 AM »

Absolutely.

And when we get that Liberal Supreme Court cranking out shit decision after shit decision and that awful, divisive Liberal Attorney General, these little cry babies will be partly to blame.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 10:07:35 AM »

That's not how I see it.  It's a vote for the person I think would do the best job as president.  

James

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2016, 10:19:39 AM »
That's not how I see it.  It's a vote for the person I think would do the best job as president.  

If Gary Johnson has no chance of winning then yes you are are wasting a vote, a vote that could have helped keep the supreme court filled with a majority of judges who believe in the u.s. constitution.

Before you vote for Gary Johnson (Hillary Clinton) you should really consider the amount of damage a supreme court would do to us all with a liberal replacing Scalia.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 10:23:36 AM »
If Gary Johnson has no chance of winning then yes you are are wasting a vote, a vote that could have helped keep the supreme court filled with a majority of judges who believe in the us constitution.

Before you vote for Gary Johnson (Hillary Clinton) you should really consider the amount of damage a supreme court would do to us all with a liberal replacing Scalia.

These guys are just too selfish to consider it.

Their ego is such that the thought of a Liberal supreme court doesn't even register.

James

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 10:29:09 AM »
These guys are just too selfish to consider it.

Their ego is such that the thought of a Liberal supreme court doesn't even register.

Ted Cruz was my guy, and I am still upset at trump for the things he did and said including about ted's wife, but it is what it is, and its now either Trump or Hillary, and all of these "never trump" people are acting like selfish children who did not get the toy the wanted.

You have 2 choices, its either President Trump or President Hillary, take your pick.  I take Trump.

James

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 10:39:04 AM »
I agree with Phil:

Phil Robertson: ‘I’m On The Trump Train — And I’ll Do Everything to Help Him’

“I was forced on to the Trump train, but I am happily volunteering my services for Mr. Trump mainly because the Republican Party has spoken,” Robertson — who initially endorsed Ted Cruz — said. “The people have said, ‘We want Mr. Trump.’”

“So, Mr. Cruz goes down. I love him, but now I’m on the Trump train and I’ll do everything I can to help him.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/phil-robertson-im-on-the-trump-train-and-ill-do-everything-to-help-him/#ixzz497m4DeqV

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 10:39:52 AM »

hahahahahahaha
Your new Attorney General

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 10:49:10 AM »
Ted Cruz was my guy, and I am still upset at trump for the things he did and said including about ted's wife, but it is what it is, and its now either Trump or Hillary, and all of these "never trump" people are acting like selfish children who did not get the toy the wanted.

You have 2 choices, its either President Trump or President Hillary, take your pick.  I take Trump.

I love Ted just as much as anyone.

I have contributed to him in the past and still receive updates from his office.

But at some point we need to face this thing called reality and look forward at the long term repercussions of this election.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 10:49:25 AM »
If Gary Johnson has no chance of winning then yes you are are wasting a vote, a vote that could have helped keep the supreme court filled with a majority of judges who believe in the u.s. constitution.

I'm not voting for someone who I don't trust, isn't qualified, and who I believe will be a lousy president.  

And this whole supreme court position is overstated.  A "conservative" majority on the supreme court gave us Obamacare and homosexual marriage.  You're going to vote for Trump for more of the same?  And accept all of the other garbage that comes along with Trump?  Not me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2016, 10:59:46 AM »
hahahahahahaha
Your new Attorney General

Oh snap.  lol   :D

James

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2016, 12:19:49 PM »
I'm not voting for someone who I don't trust, isn't qualified, and who I believe will be a lousy president.  

And this whole supreme court position is overstated.  A "conservative" majority on the supreme court gave us Obamacare and homosexual marriage.  You're going to vote for Trump for more of the same?  And accept all of the other garbage that comes along with Trump?  Not me.

Was the ruling in the District of Columbia v. Heller case overstated"?

or how about McDonald v. City of Chicago ruling?

or the Town of Greece v. Galloway ruling?

or the Medellín v. Texas ruling?

You're going to vote for Trump for more of the same?  And accept all of the other garbage that comes along with Trump?  Not me.

Its not about accepting, it about living in reality,  its either Hillary or trump, like it or not, that it, so we either get Hillary or we get Trump.

Hillary is a 100 % wrong for this Country,  Trump is a 50/50 at best. and a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary,  Its a no brainier unless you are a never trump selfish baby .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2016, 12:34:27 PM »

Was the ruling in the District of Columbia v. Heller case overstated"?

or how about McDonald v. City of Chicago ruling?

or the Town of Greece v. Galloway ruling?

or the Medellín v. Texas ruling?

Its not about accepting, it about living in reality,  its either Hillary or trump, like it or not, that it, so we either get Hillary or we get Trump.

Hillary is a 100 % wrong for this Country,  Trump is a 50/50 at best. and a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary,  Its a no brainier unless you are a never trump selfish baby .

So no comment on Obamacare or homosexual marriage?  A "conservative" supreme court imposed both of those on the country. 

Wait.  Anyone who refuses to vote for Trump is a selfish baby?  What kind of juvenile logic is that?? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2016, 12:51:26 PM »

Trump didn't say a word about these folks for a year.    He spends 5 minutes with big money backers, and quickly regurgitates these lists of conservative names.

Trump isn't a conservative.   Him sharing a list of names the right loves is super, but doesn't change a thing about the bullshit way he's acted and how he'll likely govern - with an immature, impulsive democrat streak. 

he's a dangerous candidate.   I don't believe his regurgitated lists.