Author Topic: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.  (Read 26554 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 05:18:37 PM »
Large fries from Mcdonalds cooked fresh are always a win.  I see he likes a lot of ketchup as well as I do.  Goes perfect with a Big Mac.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 05:23:42 PM »
Large fries from Mcdonalds cooked fresh are always a win.  I see he likes a lot of ketchup as well as I do.  Goes perfect with a Big Mac.

x2
H

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 05:29:57 PM »
And then the lens snapped.  Afterwards, he gave it back to his press intern (the rightful owner) and he dined on medium rare bone-in ribeye steak with truffle risotto.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 06:04:11 PM »
And then the lens snapped.  Afterwards, he gave it back to his press intern (the rightful owner) and he dined on medium rare bone-in ribeye steak with truffle risotto.
Nah.  He likes all food.  Only morons are food snobs.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 06:11:45 PM »
Diet coke too.   ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 06:26:59 PM »
Nah.  He likes all food.  Only morons are food snobs.
Yup, he's always eating cheeseburgers according to Ivanka.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 07:41:50 PM »
Q

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 08:25:08 PM »

This guy makes great judgements in life , he also picked a hooker crack whore cum bucket to be the mother of his children

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 08:52:10 PM »
8)

How's Bernie going to feel when he finds out you're cheating on him?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 09:38:47 PM »
How's Bernie going to feel when he finds out you're cheating on him?
You are the only Clinton voter among us.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 09:52:13 PM »

he's known to take his steak well-done

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 09:54:53 PM »

Because in the end, a calorie is still a calorie..... Right babe  ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 10:45:54 PM »
You are the only Clinton voter among us.

Never voted. You just assumed. Going back to 1993 (23 years) doesn't help your hipocracy today.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 10:52:03 PM »
Never voted. You just assumed. Going back to 1993 (23 years) doesn't help your hipocracy today.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Adonis has been here just as long as I have.   We remember you saying you were fooled once by clinton, discovered he was a piece of shit shortly after, and decided to vote repub from then on.   You said you were saved in 97, right?   I remember reading it clear as day, man.  Was it 97?

you do not get to pretend you didn't vote bill clinton in 92, man.  We remember you admitted it over and over, explaining it.  This past year, it's "evolved" from how you kinda can't remember who you voted for in 92 (lol!) to suddenly you never voted.   

Sorry man, we remember.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 11:13:31 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Adonis has been here just as long as I have.   We remember you saying you were fooled once by clinton, discovered he was a piece of shit shortly after, and decided to vote repub from then on.   You said you were saved in 97, right?   I remember reading it clear as day, man.  Was it 97?

you do not get to pretend you didn't vote bill clinton in 92, man.  We remember you admitted it over and over, explaining it.  This past year, it's "evolved" from how you kinda can't remember who you voted for in 92 (lol!) to suddenly you never voted.   

Sorry man, we remember.

99.99% of the time you're both full of shit, combine that with the lack of integrity very few will believe you let alone take you for your word that "you remember". We went through this. (Waiting for spin)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 11:15:42 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man, we remember.

Tell me more about TA cheating on his then boyfriend Crazy Bernie.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2016, 11:35:12 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2016, 12:13:11 AM »
99.99% of the time you're both full of shit, combine that with the lack of integrity very few will believe you let alone take you for your word that "you remember". We went through this. (Waiting for spin)

okay, you want to accuse me of "lack of integrity" because I said you voted Clinton?

Why did you just tell us you didn't vote in 1992.... when here is a screenshot of a post from March 2008 where you said you voted Clinton in 92?   These are your words.    

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=204220.msg2813354#msg2813354

You exact words "I voted Clinton in '92" are written here.   When I said it, you DENIED it and said I had no integrity.   So I did a 10 second search and voila, there it is, your own words, admitting.  

This year, you went from "I can't remember" to "I never voted".   Why did you do this, Coach?  Why accuse me of things when I was telling the truth?  

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2016, 12:25:25 AM »
okay, you want to accuse me of "lack of integrity" because I said you voted Clinton?

Why did you just tell us you didn't vote in 1992.... when here is a screenshot of a post from March 2008 where you said you voted Clinton in 92?   These are your words.    

You exact words "I voted Clinton in '92" are written here.   When I said it, you DENIED it and said I had no integrity.   So I did a 10 second search and voila, there it is, your own words, admitting.  

This year, you went from "I can't remember" to "I never voted".   Why did you do this, Coach?  Why accuse me of things when I was telling the truth?  

Damn it Coach, stop giving us conservatives a bad name.  Seriously, we don't accept the coach anymore in our party, we kicked him out.
I

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2016, 12:31:57 AM »

I'm going on a limb here and saying that's the fake coach  ;D

Will the real coach please stand up?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2016, 12:35:26 AM »
I'm going on a limb here and saying that's the fake coach  ;D

Will the real coach please stand up?

coach has deleted a few times.   Read that post from 2008.  "commonsense", "payed", and all that.

I don't hate liberals, I hate what they represent. You say you're not a liberal, but 99.5% of your political posts are against either the republican or conservative party. I can't remember a post by you that would actually makes me think "gee, maybe he is a republican".

Look Rob, your my boy, but damn man, give a reason to make me think you are a republican besides I voted for Bush twice. I voted for Clinton in 92' before I really even payed attention to politics, 6 months after I voted for him I regreted it. BTW, I know no one is right on everything, but one party just has more commonsense than the other.

Coach, maybe you deleted all the admissions under the current account, maybe not, but I'm not sure you can delete posts from an account you closed in 2008.    It's cool that you voted clinton - it's not cool that you were calling me names, being rude, when I was accurate - almost down to the word, mind you - about your voting Clinton.  I like to debate, but you calling me names - when I was accurate - was not cool.

Did you really forget who you voted for, when you knew in 2008?  

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2016, 01:34:45 AM »
Trump is the best thing to happen in a long time - the "god emperor" is causing meltdowns 24/7.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2016, 02:36:07 AM »
I SMH at Tito.  A Latino kid from the hood now trying to stump for Trump.  He should be ashamed.   What a coon.