Author Topic: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.  (Read 26833 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.
« Reply #275 on: June 13, 2016, 08:37:50 PM »
because you posted on getbig that you do not carry a gun.  

Why do you keep denying these obvious quotes that we all remember, that you pretend to forget.  You've said many times what part of the country you live in, and you've told getbig that police response time is great in your area, blah blah blah.

So yeah, we know you have guns in your house.   Nobody here really believes you coach a bunch of high school kids and you keep firearms at your work.   You've said you don't keep them in your vehicle and we already know your admission and your governor's stance on carry permits.

Anything else?

Where and when did I post it. I have several in my house and business. If you remember I told you I reserve the right to blow off someone's head if they crawl through my window into my house and threaten my family.

If someone walks into my business and threatens my employees or myself I reserve the right to blow them away.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #276 on: June 13, 2016, 08:40:14 PM »
Are you implying he is a dem plant?  :o :o

No.

He's a democrat mole.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #277 on: June 13, 2016, 08:46:21 PM »
No.

He's a democrat mole.

240, what is the difference between a dem plant and a dem mole?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #278 on: June 13, 2016, 08:47:59 PM »
;D

240 MAY, and I am only implying that he MAY be onto something, with the whole Trump as a dem plant/mole.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: June 13, 2016, 08:56:04 PM »
240 MAY, and I am only implying that he MAY be onto something, with the whole Trump as a dem plant/mole.

I've said it since 2011, when I believe Trump sunk that birther issue by screaming about it so loudly, promising so much he had discovered, playing the foil to Obama as he got OBL, and voila, the issue was over, complete with Trump showing up at the WH dinner and playing the bumbling fool as obama mocked him.... issue was OVER at that moment.  I am one of the CTers that thinks that document was photoshop spaced, not typewriter gapped.  Made this decade, not in the 50s.  

I said all along, if Trump runs, it'll be to guarantee Clinton victory.  He was a Clinton supporter UNTIL she lost to obama - THEN he magically became a republican.    Called himself a dem until then.  

I think he'll make billions under a president hilary, and it'll be one (of many so far) things that getbiggers say "shit brah, I thought you were full of shit, but that's kinda how things turned out..."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #280 on: June 13, 2016, 09:13:08 PM »
I've said it since 2011, when I believe Trump sunk that birther issue by screaming about it so loudly, promising so much he had discovered, playing the foil to Obama as he got OBL, and voila, the issue was over, complete with Trump showing up at the WH dinner and playing the bumbling fool as obama mocked him.... issue was OVER at that moment.  I am one of the CTers that thinks that document was photoshop spaced, not typewriter gapped.  Made this decade, not in the 50s.  

I said all along, if Trump runs, it'll be to guarantee Clinton victory.  He was a Clinton supporter UNTIL she lost to obama - THEN he magically became a republican.    Called himself a dem until then.  

I think he'll make billions under a president hilary, and it'll be one (of many so far) things that getbiggers say "shit brah, I thought you were full of shit, but that's kinda how things turned out..."

If Hillary wins, a lot of getbiggers own you an apology, 240!!
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: June 13, 2016, 09:18:37 PM »
If Hillary wins, a lot of getbiggers own you an apology, 240!!

not if she wins...

if she wins due to Trump's complete incompetence and cluelessness.  because he is NEITHER clueless NOR incompetent.  He just turned on those traits the moment he became the presumptive nominee.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #282 on: June 13, 2016, 09:22:03 PM »
If she wins it'll be because the Bilderburg said she would. Not because some lunatic on GB said she would.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: June 13, 2016, 09:29:40 PM »
If she wins it'll be because the Bilderburg said she would. Not because some lunatic on GB said she would.

LOL!   OH BROTHER!!

So now you're a CTer.   NOW you are repeating Alex Jones' shit on a daily basis.

Geez coach, when you were kneepadding Bush for 8 years, you would mock jones on the political board.

Now that he's backing trump, you're spewing his shit on a daily basis here.   

Get it together man - - - you are now using alex jones' argument... he's the biggest 911 truther on the planet.   What are you even doing, man?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #284 on: June 13, 2016, 09:40:33 PM »
LOL!   OH BROTHER!!

So now you're a CTer.   NOW you are repeating Alex Jones' shit on a daily basis.

Geez coach, when you were kneepadding Bush for 8 years, you would mock jones on the political board.

Now that he's backing trump, you're spewing his shit on a daily basis here.   

Get it together man - - - you are now using alex jones' argument... he's the biggest 911 truther on the planet.   What are you even doing, man?

I've read Alex Jones maybe 5 times in my life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #285 on: June 13, 2016, 09:44:10 PM »
not if she wins...

if she wins due to Trump's complete incompetence and cluelessness.  because he is NEITHER clueless NOR incompetent.  He just turned on those traits the moment he became the presumptive nominee.

240, out of all the people who discuss politics (on getbig or real life), seriously, I'd say you're one of the few people who examine both sides of the argument. You don't care if its democrat or republican. You just want to cut out all the BS and to get to the truth. Kudos to you.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: June 13, 2016, 09:44:17 PM »
I've read Alex Jones maybe 5 times in my life.

yet you're repeating him more and more in the past 2 months ;)

Wait til you elect a 911 truther president (Trump).    Gonna be weird for you, huh?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2016, 09:51:58 PM »
yet you're repeating him more and more in the past 2 months ;)

Wait til you elect a 911 truther president (Trump).    Gonna be weird for you, huh?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-08/bilderberg-2016-agenda-trump-brexit-migrants-riots

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #288 on: June 14, 2016, 05:16:25 AM »

I've been thinking about this claim over the last few days.  Other than Trump actually getting elected, what could happen or what could Trump say for you to admit you were wrong about this?

Realistically is there anything?  I always thought Bernie Sanders was a Clinton plant to just put forth the appearance of a race, but at some point he got too close and got too much momentum and I thought that it couldn't be right.  They'd have pulled the plug a lot sooner if they controlled him.

Is there anything short of his being elected that would cause you to admit being wrong?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #289 on: June 14, 2016, 11:11:23 AM »
I've been thinking about this claim over the last few days.  Other than Trump actually getting elected, what could happen or what could Trump say for you to admit you were wrong about this?

Realistically is there anything?  I always thought Bernie Sanders was a Clinton plant to just put forth the appearance of a race, but at some point he got too close and got too much momentum and I thought that it couldn't be right.  They'd have pulled the plug a lot sooner if they controlled him.

Is there anything short of his being elected that would cause you to admit being wrong?

Wrong about what? I never said he was a dem plant/mole. I said that 240 MAY or MAY not be onto something. Never did I imply an absolute. Thus, why would I admit to being wrong when I never said that HE was a dem plant/mole?
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2016, 01:15:06 PM »
nobody can explain why Bill Clinton called Trump a week before he announced, when everyone was loudly asking if Trump would enter the race, and encouraged him to get more involved in the upcoming political election.

Clinton encouraged a billionaire with massive name recognition to run against his wife.   WHY?

Look it up.   What in the world business does Bill have, adding a well-known billionaire to run against his wife?   And they only admitted the call after the staff leaked the call.    Say that out loud, apply it to any other scenario... asking a famous person with monster tv skills and endless money, to run against your wife.  WHY?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: June 14, 2016, 05:44:19 PM »
nobody can explain why Bill Clinton called Trump a week before he announced, when everyone was loudly asking if Trump would enter the race, and encouraged him to get more involved in the upcoming political election.

Clinton encouraged a billionaire with massive name recognition to run against his wife.   WHY?

Look it up.   What in the world business does Bill have, adding a well-known billionaire to run against his wife?   And they only admitted the call after the staff leaked the call.    Say that out loud, apply it to any other scenario... asking a famous person with monster tv skills and endless money, to run against your wife.  WHY?

Here's an explanation, Bill Clinton was a huge fool like almost everyone else in the pundit class. 

Now answer me what would have to happen short of him being elected to prove you are wrong about the plant theory?  Is there anything he could say or do (he's already slung a ton of mud at her and got millions thinking of her as Crooked Hillary)?  Is there anything ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: June 14, 2016, 05:48:37 PM »
Now answer me what would have to happen short of him being elected to prove you are wrong about the plant theory?  Is there anything he could say or do (he's already slung a ton of mud at her and got millions thinking of her as Crooked Hillary)?  Is there anything ?

He's got to sell it.   The GOP would drop him immediately if he made it obvious.   

BUT the things he attack her on - her hubby cheated, 1990s CTs - He's avoiding major obstacles that would really stop her.   Mock a woman for her hubby fcking around, and you MOBILIZE every woman in that room to support her.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: June 14, 2016, 06:30:13 PM »
He's got to sell it.   The GOP would drop him immediately if he made it obvious.   

BUT the things he attack her on - her hubby cheated, 1990s CTs - He's avoiding major obstacles that would really stop her.   Mock a woman for her hubby fcking around, and you MOBILIZE every woman in that room to support her.

So, say, if he were to attack her on her awful record as Secretary of State, Benghazi, her email scandal jeopardizing national security by sending classified emails insecurely, her ties to Goldman Sachs, her ties to Saudis, her wanting to ban guns, her being weak on defense, weak on crime, her support for amnesty and even expanding it way further, her being weak on terror and the Islamic jihadist threat, then that would show you were wrong?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #294 on: June 14, 2016, 10:32:50 PM »
bildenburg  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2016, 11:18:03 PM »
TRUMP: US Troops Stole Money In Iraq

Pretty disrespectful.

Donald Trump rang in the Army’s 241st birthday in unusual fashion on Tuesday — by calling attention to theft of government funds by American soldiers in Iraq.

“Iraq, crooked as hell. How about bringing baskets of money — millions and millions of dollars — and handing it out?,” Trump said at an evening rally. “I want to know who were the soldiers that had that job, because I think they’re living very well right now, whoever they may be.”
Story Continued Below

Trump appeared to be referring to the many known instances in which members of the American military members skimmed U.S. government cash intended for reconstruction projects or otherwise engaged in theft or bribery. According to a 2015 report by the Center for Public Integrity, a nonpartisan watchdog group, "at least 115 enlisted personnel and military officers [were] convicted since 2005 of committing theft, bribery, and contract-rigging crimes valued at $52 million during their deployments in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-us-troop-stole-millions-and-millions-in-iraq-224352#ixzz4BcnRSV8A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #297 on: June 16, 2016, 07:12:04 AM »
starting to think trump may be in cahoots with the clintons
"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2016, 07:15:07 AM »
is he a mole, plant, rat, or shrew?
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2016, 07:20:29 AM »
is he a mole, plant, rat, or shrew?

240 or Trump?