Author Topic: Could Clinton go entire primary cycle without a press conference?  (Read 3753 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Could Clinton go entire primary cycle without a press conference?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2016, 10:33:27 AM »
There is - gays like Bay love her because they see her as a persecuted nasty ass ugly lezbo.  its not issues at all. 

Lmao, yeah.  She's going to present that card at some point, I'm pretty sure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 10:36:03 AM »
Lmao, yeah.  She's going to present that card at some point, I'm pretty sure.

She already is - she said the other day people tell her they wont vote for her because she is a woman.  GMAFB

People wont vote for her because she is a C U NT! and a lying snake and pos reptile scumbag

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 10:51:10 AM »
Oh, no.  I absolutely disagree.  She is a neo-con, and we have that very evil "philosophy" to blame for 99% of the problems in this country, including the scams masquerading as war.

She's a troublemaker, man.  A guy like you should have been backing Bernie over her, especially if you want to beat Trump (as you say).

"She's a troublemaker"?  That is your thoughtful critique?  I hope you can do better... in life... if not on this board.

President Obama respected her enough to place her in his cabinet and he will certainly support her candidacy.  That is good enough for me.

As for Senator Sanders?  No.  Not even close.

Sanders has not raised money for Democratic races; he does not have a constituency within Congress; despite his thirty plus years in public life only one Senator has recently endorsed him.  That is very telling!  Without supporters in Congress there is no way he could execute the “revolution” he repeatedly talks about. Even his talk is problematic. “Free college” is one example. As we all know: NOTHING IS FREE. What he is really talking about is subsidized (public) education. All the money to fund that education cannot and would not come from taxing Wall Street; eventually we would all pay higher taxes to enable the “free” college that Sanders casually mentions—and he should say so. By the way, college should not be free. Students should have financial skin in the game. Certainly, no one should be graduating with six figure debts for an undergraduate degree, but when you think about what young people are willing to borrow for a new car, I see nothing wrong with a student loan of $10k or $20k.  I graduated with more than that (since paid it off) and see nothing wrong with reasonable student loan debt.

The real problem with Sanders’ candidacy is that he, himself, is not versed in any of the details on how to execute the revolution he is calling for--despite his long tenure in Congress.  For example, when specifically asked in interviews how he would break up the banks... what that would look like... how it would ripple through our economy... contingencies for unintended consequences... etc. he spoke haltingly, stammered . . . and ultimately could not answer the question. This is one of the central pillars of his campaign, but he can not talk about it in any meaningful detail; all he offers is generalities.  The real world does not work that way.  You have to be able to drill down into the nitty gritty... Sanders has never demonstrated a capacity to do that.  I get his avuncular appeal; he has not been under public assault from the GOP for the last 25 years so he appears pristine, but the man simply has not done his homework and is nowhere near ready to serve as President.  I would support both Martin O'Malley (Maryland Governor) and Jim Webb (Senator from VA) ahead of Bernie Sanders.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 10:56:53 AM »
President Obama respected her enough to place her in his cabinet and he will certainly support her candidacy.  That is good enough for me.

Um, what?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2016, 10:59:17 AM »
And Sanders knows he has the power of the pulpit.  That is perhaps the strongest tool to be had, under direction of the right person.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2016, 11:00:42 AM »
So your choice is to have someone who will communicate the truth versus someone who will run from it.

Which will it be?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2016, 12:34:17 PM »
Lots of people voted for the war.  That is not the same as initiating it based on your own agenda... which is exactly what Bush/Cheney did.  If you had family members serving in the military or deployed over seas you would not be so quick to see their lives thrown away.

By the way, why you back on this board?  Didn't you run away crying to the moderators that you were being picked on after promising to leave?  Or was that someone else? ::)

False.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2016, 12:35:08 PM »
Um, what?

Right?  Obama respected Hillary?  Uh, no. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2016, 01:57:46 PM »
Right?  Obama respected Hillary?  Uh, no. 

Maybe he's trying to break the record for the most 'wrong' in a single post.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2016, 02:01:19 PM »
It really surprises me to see so many people like BayGBM and Prime being dragged along, unaware of their surroundings, by a party that's completely out of control.  You guys have abandoned the ideas that make a true liberal, just because your TV and favorite internet sources have told you to do it. 

In other words, you've allowed the bad guys to butcher the definition and you've helped turn it into an undesirable thing. 

And now you're about to put Hillary in the WH.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2016, 02:13:34 PM »
Maybe he's trying to break the record for the most 'wrong' in a single post.

That's what partisans do.  Lots of blind spots. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2016, 11:15:53 PM »
Hilary finally got on the mic today.   Attacked trump pretty harshly.  I bet repubs regret egging her into speaking.   I don't think anyone has attacked Trump as aggressively as Hilary did today.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2016, 12:33:15 PM »
People want to know about her lies on Benghazi and and looming criminal indictment as well as whether she really in fact did off Vince Foster. 

I don't know who is crazier, you or Trump...really odd timing that you came back to Getbig at the same time when Trump is at his craziest!!!!! ;D ;D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2016, 01:35:47 PM »
BTW, of course Obama will endorse Hillary.  He was GWB Administration II and she'll be III.  That's the problem.