Author Topic: Male fan says his 29 miley cyrus tattoos are stopping him get a girlfriend  (Read 5640 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Fortress

• Getbig V
It's so interesting how, for some, a once-diseased/delusional mind can sometimes almost spontaneously repair itself.

This guy had become so engulfed in his illness that he marred his body with tattoos of a vapid, very modestly talented and lost celebrity. One who wouldn't give him the time of day if they met.

Then, seemingly, his brain "caught" the "error" and "rebooted".

I see my exit from religiosity in the same kind of way. From birth Catholicism was an element of very existence. God just was. My empty and pliable mind was never given a chance to consider anything else.

Then in my late 20s something felt refreshed in my brain. Like a fog had lifted.

I saw the pure lunacy in what I had been conditioned to accept and believe.

Anyway, yeah, dude's Miley tats are hella g ay.  

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
this man likes kielbasa, not women!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
this man likes kielbasa, not women!

Does it feel better being out of the closet?  :)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
should show his tattoos in jail, maybe he will find a "girlfriend" there.

basil

• Getbig IV
Anyone use Insatagram?  I created an account so I can creep the wool.  Anywho, I somehow ended up following The Rock (wrestler).  He's always posting pics of people that have tattoos of his likeness on their bodies.  All dudes, and there's a ton of them.  It's pretty funny but disturbing at the same time.  I'm astonished at the lengths people will go to when worshipping their sports/entertainment heroes.  Def a mental deficiency.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
43 years old!   29 Miley Cyrus-tattoos!

What the hell society!!!

This would never stand in the 1930s - 40s! You fought in the WW2 instead of tattooing yourself with crap / young singers

Now and then

Q

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

drkaje

• Getbig V
What a useless queef.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The bigger question is, what's his getbig ID?

drkaje

• Getbig V
The bigger question is, what's his getbig ID?

_aj_ :)

Henda

• Getbig V
What a fucking fag, needs his face punched to oblivion

KnightXavi

• Getbig III
Carl McCoid, 43, has 29 Miley-inspired tattoos but has now enlisted the help of a Hull tattoo artist to cover them up after they left him "feeling trapped" and unable to find love.

Really? You don't say. :smh:

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
It's so interesting how, for some, a once-diseased/delusional mind can sometimes almost spontaneously repair itself.

This guy had become so engulfed in his illness that he marred his body with tattoos of a vapid, very modestly talented and lost celebrity. One who wouldn't give him the time of day if they met.

Then, seemingly, his brain "caught" the "error" and "rebooted".

I see my exit from religiosity in the same kind of way. From birth Catholicism was an element of very existence. God just was. My empty and pliable mind was never given a chance to consider anything else.

Then in my late 20s something felt refreshed in my brain. Like a fog had lifted.

I saw the pure lunacy in what I had been conditioned to accept and believe.

Anyway, yeah, dude's Miley tats are hella g ay.  

You can "reboot" the mind by taking 5.5 grams of dry mushrooms. 5.5 seems to be the sweet spot for the average guy...5 grams is fine but adding just .5 grams seems to be the finishing touch...

Army of One

• Getbig V
You can "reboot" the mind by taking 5.5 grams of dry mushrooms. 5.5 seems to be the sweet spot for the average guy...5 grams is fine but adding just .5 grams seems to be the finishing touch...

There's a guy on YouTube that has a channel dedicated to this, using mushrooms and lsd to get over all psych problems.Have you tried this and if so how were the results?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Funny thing is that those mushrooms are all over the place and most people don't realize it.

Definitely not recommended under most circumstances, though, because the wrong shroom can kill you.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino

I've read about that drug helping those who suffer from OCD.
Y

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
There's a guy on YouTube that has a channel dedicated to this, using mushrooms and lsd to get over all psych problems.Have you tried this and if so how were the results?

Haven't tried it. Read about it...

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Bullshit. We all know 6 grams is the sweet spot.

;)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Sweet baby jesus that thing is fucking hideous. I'd rather a branch warren smashed asshole (no homo) tat than that hideous abomination.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Miley should pity fuck this guy.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Guess it's time to get rid of my Mikaela O'Hearn tattoos  :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
43 years old!   29 Miley Cyrus-tattoos!

What the hell society!!!

This would never stand in the 1930s - 40s! You fought in the WW2 instead of tattooing yourself with crap / young singers

Now and then

This "guy" should probably go back to college, just so he can wallow in a "safe" zone.   ::)
~