Author Topic: The Cavs Are Finished  (Read 36049 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: The Cavs Are Finished
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2016, 09:30:52 AM »
Lebron had 1 season where he proved he was one of the best players and can carry a team and that was his first trip to the finals.  Can anyone name a single player on that team?  Then he decided he can only win if he gets to Chosen his team so he went to Miami and got 2/4.  Took a Bosh who was averaging 25 and 10 a game to being 2/3 of the same player.  Lost to Dallas.  Haha. Then bailed when they lost the last one.  He got to Chosen his team again in Cleveland.  Idiots got rid of Wiggins so they can bring in Love.  Wiggins is flying high in Minnesota and will be a start for another 10 years.  Cavs will probably look to unload Love this off season.  They have a true point guard in Irving yet James carries the ball up court any time he can.  Such a team of individuals who can't play like a team.  When I hear ESPN giving James a pass because JR Smith is not shooting well, makes me want to throw a rock at a TV.  Lamest excuse for James being shit is JR Smith not shooting 3's
JR Smith will have a good game when the Cavs are dominating and he'll hit 6 3's but it doesn't matter since they were going to win anyways.  The fact Curry and Thompson have been less than average and GS has killed the Cavs makes me happy.  Curry and Thompson will breakout in at least one of the two games in Cleveland.  The Cavs may win 1 but I don't see how.  James might have to score 50 to make it happen but Iggy is in his head and is playing amazing D against James.  I don't want GS to sweep only because I want to see them win it at home in game 5.

^ THIS

But part of me REALLY wants a SWEEP LeBroom!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2016, 09:32:49 AM »
Lebron had 1 season where he proved he was one of the best players and can carry a team and that was his first trip to the finals.  Can anyone name a single player on that team?  Then he decided he can only win if he gets to Chosen his team so he went to Miami and got 2/4.  Took a Bosh who was averaging 25 and 10 a game to being 2/3 of the same player.  Lost to Dallas.  Haha. Then bailed when they lost the last one.  He got to Chosen his team again in Cleveland.  Idiots got rid of Wiggins so they can bring in Love.  Wiggins is flying high in Minnesota and will be a start for another 10 years.  Cavs will probably look to unload Love this off season.  They have a true point guard in Irving yet James carries the ball up court any time he can.  Such a team of individuals who can't play like a team.  When I hear ESPN giving James a pass because JR Smith is not shooting well, makes me want to throw a rock at a TV.  Lamest excuse for James being shit is JR Smith not shooting 3's
JR Smith will have a good game when the Cavs are dominating and he'll hit 6 3's but it doesn't matter since they were going to win anyways.  The fact Curry and Thompson have been less than average and GS has killed the Cavs makes me happy.  Curry and Thompson will breakout in at least one of the two games in Cleveland.  The Cavs may win 1 but I don't see how.  James might have to score 50 to make it happen but Iggy is in his head and is playing amazing D against James.  I don't want GS to sweep only because I want to see them win it at home in game 5.

Kevin Love got a concussion and is likely out....again.

I said from day one that giving up a potential franchise player like Wiggins for Kevin Love was idiotic.  They should have kept Wiggins and then signed a guy like Channing Frye (who they eventually ended up with) as a stretch 4.  I honestly think they will be better off with Frye playing the 4 instead of love. Kyrie and Lebron together isn't a good fit.  If they lose this year I fully expect some changes in Cleveland.  Lebron will try to get at least one of his buddies in there. Chris Paul would be my guess but I don't know if a Paul for Kyrie deal is doable.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2016, 09:38:16 AM »
Kevin Love got a concussion and is likely out....again.

I said from day one that giving up a potential franchise player like Wiggins for Kevin Love was idiotic.  They should have kept Wiggins and then signed a guy like Channing Frye (who they eventually ended up with) as a stretch 4.  I honestly think they will be better off with Frye playing the 4 instead of love. Kyrie and Lebron together isn't a good fit.  If they lose this year I fully expect some changes in Cleveland.  Lebron will try to get at least one of his buddies in there. Chris Paul would be my guess but I don't know if a Paul for Kyrie deal is doable.

Love has been playing like shit before the concussion anyway. One reason a sweep would be nice is the post game interview with Lebron after game 4 and watching him melt......will he leave if they get swept ( his contract is up) or will he try to get as many players to cleveland as possible

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2016, 09:46:54 AM »
Love has been playing like shit before the concussion anyway. One reason a sweep would be nice is the post game interview with Lebron after game 4 and watching him melt......will he leave if they get swept ( his contract is up) or will he try to get as many players to cleveland as possible

Love was averaging something like 25/10 before going to the Cavs.  Another case of a really good player getting  a role player position next to James and taking the heat for why James doesn't win a championship.  Bosh was the same and playing with James made him worse.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2016, 10:36:22 AM »
Love was averaging something like 25/10 before going to the Cavs.  Another case of a really good player getting  a role player position next to James and taking the heat for why James doesn't win a championship.  Bosh was the same and playing with James made him worse.

I know! Love's stats weren't far from LeBrooms before he went to cleveland

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 10:42:50 AM »
I've never seen a superstar that makes as many excuses and has so many excuses made for him that Lebron.

It's a results oriented world we live in.  You either get it done or you don't.  Excuses can go screw. 

I will say this though.  Lebron has so much raw talent that I'm not ready to call this series yet.  If he goes beast mode they might still have a chance...but I doubt it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 10:45:10 AM »
I've never seen a superstar that makes as many excuses and has so many excuses made for him that Lebron.

It's a results oriented world we live in.  You either get it done or you don't.  Excuses can go screw. 

I will say this though.  Lebron has so much raw talent that I'm not ready to call this series yet.  If he goes beast mode they might still have a chance...but I doubt it.

Nah, they don't have a chance.  Don't forget Curry and Thompson have yet to have a beast game either and they've clobbered the Cavs in two game.  So what if Lebron goes beast mode, Curry and Thompson will probably also go off and negate it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2016, 10:50:38 AM »
Wait a minute didn't Golden state burnout Steph by playing him all season and now the tank is empty  ???

it's true for curry.   what are his numbers for games 1 and 2?

luckily they're up against an equally inept eastern team.  Bench is saving his ass.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 10:54:34 AM »
it's true for curry.   what are his numbers for games 1 and 2?

luckily they're up against an equally inept eastern team.  Bench is saving his ass.

Cavs said after the game their plan was to take Curry out. That's why they are worried, even though Curry was taken out they still got their ASS handed to them

Can't wait for LeBroom's post game interview after game 4, someone might have to put that boy on suicide watch

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 11:03:16 AM »
Nah, they don't have a chance.  Don't forget Curry and Thompson have yet to have a beast game either and they've clobbered the Cavs in two game.  So what if Lebron goes beast mode, Curry and Thompson will probably also go off and negate it.

I agree with you but I've seen crazier shit happen in the NBA.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2016, 11:19:47 AM »
it's true for curry.   what are his numbers for games 1 and 2?

luckily they're up against an equally inept eastern team.  Bench is saving his ass.

True. Bowing out the Cavs with curry playing like shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2016, 11:54:33 AM »
I agree with you but I've seen crazier shit happen in the NBA.

the league is fixed as shit.   you just know refs will do everything possible to give CLE the win in game 3.  The NBA season is over if GS wins.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2016, 02:30:46 PM »
"ehhhhhhhh, what would you like me to say to the media about how your team lost by 30+ today coach LbJ?"

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2016, 02:39:50 PM »
I'm still not sure why so many people thought these Cavs had a chance to win the finals.....they played a weak ass Eastern conference in regular season/playoffs, and their defense is subpar at best....even if they played OKC or the Spurs, they'd still get their ass kicked.......I can't wait to see what will happen in the off season for them.....apart from LBJ, one of these so called Big 3 won't be back

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2016, 02:46:32 PM »
I'm still not sure why so many people thought these Cavs had a chance to win the finals.....they played a weak ass Eastern conference in regular season/playoffs, and their defense is subpar at best....even if they played OKC or the Spurs, they'd still get their ass kicked.......I can't wait to see what will happen in the off season for them.....apart from LBJ, one of these so called Big 3 won't be back
Big 3 ::). LBJ thought he could recreate what he had in Miami :D.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2016, 03:02:34 PM »
The reason they don't have a real coach is because Lebron is un-coachable.  He doesn't want a legit coach, he wants a stooge that will let him be the coach.

Lebron James: player, coach, general manager.  Yet somehow nothing is ever his fault.

100% spot on. He's his own worse enemy. Someone allegedly asked Michael Jordan on the golf course about Lebron's Chosen1 tattoo. MJ's response was- he's a fucking clown!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2016, 03:04:48 PM »
4 minutes let in the 4th quarter in game 2 of the finals

and Andre Iguodala is closing the deal on a white whore to dunk his dick into later that night

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2016, 03:10:04 PM »
4 minutes let in the 4th quarter in game 2 of the finals

and Andre Iguodala is closing the deal on a white whore to dunk his dick into later that night

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

lol. That's awesome!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2016, 03:11:14 PM »

lol. That's awesome!

which one of the 2 on her right do you think is her boyfriend or husband  ??? :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2016, 03:13:29 PM »
which one of the 2 on her right do you think is her boyfriend or husband  ??? :D

They both look like unrepentant cucks if you ask me.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2016, 03:16:56 PM »
Big 3 ::). LBJ thought he could recreate what he had in Miami :D.

Exactly.....KL does not fit this team....he'll be a Great fit somewhere else......these Cavs better fight to win game 3 to avoid complete Embarrassment....they will be swept otherwise, or Curry and Company will be drinking Champagne on their floor once again

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2016, 03:28:13 PM »
They both look like unrepentant cucks if you ask me.

Yup. I think they both were in the bedroom closet watching Iguodala go balls deep on her...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2016, 04:40:41 PM »
I see your gaping maw is still eagerly filled with LeBron's BBC, "Earl".  

Did adults also force LeBron to get "Chosen One" tattoo'd across his back?

he's a king, you are an infidel

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2016, 04:42:11 PM »
He needs to make his team better.  he has his 3 all star team.  Where did that get him?

problem is he's playing possibly the best team ever

too bad he can't beat up on clyde drexler and a bunch of jabronies, or shawn kemp and vin baker to pad his resume

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2016, 04:46:37 PM »
100% spot on. He's his own worse enemy. Someone allegedly asked Michael Jordan on the golf course about Lebron's Chosen1 tattoo. MJ's response was- he's a fucking clown!

MJ doesn't like anybody that threatens his greatness, the true golf story regarding jordan is he told the caddie he gets no tip and was lucky to carry his bags

E
E