Author Topic: The Cavs Are Finished  (Read 36118 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: The Cavs Are Finished
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2016, 10:07:35 AM »
My favorite play from game 1 was late in the game where James steals a Curry pass and goes on a fast break with Curry backpeddling.  Looks like a guaranteed dunk by James but Green chases behind him and pokes the ball out back to Curry and Curry dribbles up and spots up a 3.  Beautiful basketball.

It sure is.  i have watched nearly all their games this season and i am not surprised after OKC that they are dominating the CAVs like this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2016, 11:13:57 AM »
nick wright, analyst, is on cowherd.   says in game 3, all the 50-50 calls will go to CLE to make the series closer.

Not "fixed", just the referees evening things out. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2016, 12:13:01 PM »
nick wright, analyst, is on cowherd.   says in game 3, all the 50-50 calls will go to CLE to make the series closer.

Not "fixed", just the referees evening things out. 

So the referees will consciously decide to lean all the 50-50 calls the Cavs way for the goal of making the series closer?  Do they get together and decide this in a meeting? Does someone from league visit them and make them sign a non disclosure agreement?  Does the NBA pre screen it's refs to mAke sure they have no integrity when it comes to calling a game?  Lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2016, 12:31:50 PM »
So the referees will consciously decide to lean all the 50-50 calls the Cavs way for the goal of making the series closer?  Do they get together and decide this in a meeting? Does someone from league visit them and make them sign a non disclosure agreement?  Does the NBA pre screen it's refs to mAke sure they have no integrity when it comes to calling a game?  Lol

People don't get that before a game the refs meet with the head coaches and indicate that they'll be calling more or fewer fouls.  If they noticed a game before a lot of illegal picks they'll focus on stopping them and will warn the coaches they will be calling more fouls on illegal picks.  Same with hand checks etc...  That's why you'll see more or less of a certain call from game to game.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2016, 12:41:31 PM »
People don't get that before a game the refs meet with the head coaches and indicate that they'll be calling more or fewer fouls.  If they noticed a game before a lot of illegal picks they'll focus on stopping them and will warn the coaches they will be calling more fouls on illegal picks.  Same with hand checks etc...  That's why you'll see more or less of a certain call from game to game.

Yeah, it's never perfect and it's easy to think they are slanting calls sometimes.  I can't remember the nAme of the book but a few years back a I dept study was done about referees and their calls in major sports to see if there was a measurable bias and they found only a slight one the home team.   They blamed the influence on the home crowd dissatisfaction affecting some close calls. 

I thought the Dubs got robbed on some calls during the OKC series and got some breaks on the first 2 games of this series.  I hate it, but bad calls are pArt of the game.  There may be some cases of shady shit, but it's fantasy for me to think a ref crew purposely calls the the game unfairly  so the a series extends.   

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2016, 07:27:10 PM »
I predict a 7 game series. GS in 7.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2016, 07:54:21 PM »
I predict a 7 game series. GS in 7.

No way.  I'll be surprised if they win a game. GS has beaten them the last 7 times they played going back to last years finals.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2016, 08:08:20 PM »
I honestly think the raptors at full strength and with the assests they have (lottery pick as well) Cleveland will have a hard time with them. Miami with bosh and whiteside would give them a run for their money, particularly next year as winslow and richardson are two legit rookies who will be studs on the wings.

If the pacers add one more vet piece with Turner improving and PG back for his second year post injury they will be tough.

The west is worst then the east in terms of depth but has better teams at the top.

I agree that if Bosh is healthy the heat may be able to give the Cavs a run...however that also assumes that d wade remains healthy as well and keeps his weight in check as he is getting towards the final stretch of his career.

I think that the team with the most upside in the east is the Celtics.....they got a ton of draft picks, Isaiah Thomas is awesome and fits perfect in this fast paced era of the NBA, and Brad Stevens is a hell of a coach.  Additionally the Celtics are youthful and in a few years are going to be in the upper echelon of the east.  Definitely an attractive place for free agents.

As far as the west : okc, Spurs, and golden states will really be a huge road block for an up and coming marginally talented team to move upwards...hence the clippers and trailblazers will never amount to anything special in the west.  I would go east if I was a superstar free agent.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2016, 08:12:32 PM »
We (San Antonio) have to figure out what were going to do when Parker, Ginobli and Duncan go. I'm good with Leonard and Aldrige but we need one more player to go with Danny Green.  I really like the idea of getting Durant but I don't know what we'd have to give up to get him or if he'd fit within the system.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2016, 08:15:41 PM »
We (San Antonio) have to figure out what were going to do when Parker, Ginobli and Duncan go. I'm good with Leonard and Aldrige but we need one more player to go with Danny Green.  I really like the idea of getting Durant but I don't know what we'd have to give up to get him or if he'd fit within the system.

You need a new point guard soon.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2016, 10:18:06 PM »
pray you got that right

you know it has to bother "king james"   that he is getting beat by the half breed stephen curry

think about it lebron is a "king"  he has the superior african genetics fast twitch muscle fibers, huge black cock and the iq of an ox.

i know it is eating him up that curry who is a half breed  who is smaller and weaker is going to beat him two years in a row

curry won't even win finals mvp at this rate so stop pretending he's there whole team as lebron is the cavs whole team

as for "inferior genetics" curry's dad was a pretty good nba player so again you are wrong

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2016, 07:24:52 AM »
curry won't even win finals mvp at this rate so stop pretending he's there whole team as lebron is the cavs whole team

as for "inferior genetics" curry's dad was a pretty good nba player so again you are wrong

E

Must be tired for you in that 7 years you had to spend 5 making up bullshit excuses for Lebron/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2016, 07:48:11 AM »
I'll probably turn off the game at halftime and watch The Americans on FX, if Cavs are down by 22 at halftime.

Colin cowherd did a big piece yesterday, said the entire 3point arc should be moved back.  No more corner 3's.  It made sense. 

Something like 51 of the 80 playoff games this year have been 10+ point blowouts.  Said the easy 3 point shot is leading to blowouts and the NBA should act. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2016, 07:55:18 AM »
I'll probably turn off the game at halftime and watch The Americans on FX, if Cavs are down by 22 at halftime.

Colin cowherd did a big piece yesterday, said the entire 3point arc should be moved back.  No more corner 3's.  It made sense. 

Something like 51 of the 80 playoff games this year have been 10+ point blowouts.  Said the easy 3 point shot is leading to blowouts and the NBA should act. 

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2016, 10:03:31 AM »
Love out for game 3.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2016, 10:14:06 AM »

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2016, 10:31:39 AM »

That's JUST when it gets good....LeBroom on the bench lookin all nervous and shit

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2016, 10:54:27 AM »
Love out for game 3.

Guys on ESPN are saying Love should hope the Cavs lose by 50 and Channing Frye goes 0-12 because if they end up winning without him Love is as good as gone.  Haha.  Tough situation to be in. I still hope GS doesn't sweep and wins it at home.  I don't even want the Cavs or Fans to get a glimpse of the trophy on their home court.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2016, 11:03:17 AM »
Guys on ESPN are saying Love should hope the Cavs lose by 50 and Channing Frye goes 0-12 because if they end up winning without him Love is as good as gone.  Haha.  Tough situation to be in. I still hope GS doesn't sweep and wins it at home.  I don't even want the Cavs or Fans to get a glimpse of the trophy on their home court.

If they close it out in game 5 at Oracle that party outside will last all night.

I would rather them sweep it.  That way, every doubting talking head can just shut the fuck up for ever.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2016, 11:15:22 AM »
Love out for game 3.

Bwahahahahaha!

They gave up Wiggins for this Phaggot.  Great decision Lebron.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2016, 11:31:45 AM »
Bwahahahahaha!

They gave up Wiggins for this Phaggot.  Great decision Lebron.

I read the loss of Wiggins is two fold.  First they got rid of a talent that would be there for 12 years.  Imagine irving, James and Wiggins running the floor.  Would be a highlight reel, but the real issue is $$$.  Wiggins is on a rookie contract.  They could have gotten 4 years cheap from him and had more than enough money to sign a 4th Big name Free Agent.   Stupid business decision and sports decision.  What a fuck up.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2016, 12:13:14 PM »

E
Year after year you make a million excuses.......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2016, 12:17:11 PM »

Love is slow and a defensive liability.   He is an average shooter at best and he just generally acts like a negative force on his teammates.   They don't like him.

imagine if they win by 15 tonight without love lol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2016, 12:19:07 PM »
Should have kept Wiggs. Colossal fuck up.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2016, 12:28:54 PM »
Should have kept Wiggs. Colossal fuck up.

Yup, when you get yourself a Wiggs you never let him go.