Author Topic: The Cavs Are Finished  (Read 36160 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The Cavs Are Finished
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2016, 08:07:37 PM »
Close game. Cavs better remember how to play defense for the 4th if they want to win.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2016, 08:28:34 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2016, 08:41:10 PM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2016, 09:45:30 PM »
what adjustments will  coach james make for game 5

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2016, 10:37:13 PM »
And the Kevin Love for Carmelo trade talks will begin

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2016, 11:05:40 PM »
This is actually the wrong way round, you move the 3 point line back and curry and Thompson keep making the same shots they are hitting consistently from 4feet plus behind the 3 point line, makes them further ahead of the pack than they already are.Moving the 3 point line in would actually make the gap closer between them and everyone else.
Agreed. But I still say move it back. I think it will make Curry one of the alltime greats. Which it should if he keeps hitting them...I read a comment of one of the of Lebron Youtube games and they said to just simple say every time lebron shoots the word ---Brick---Holy shit it was fucked. Lebron throws up so many retarded shots. Move the 3 point line back and when Lebron's legs go in he next year or two, we are going to see just how much of a sham this guy is...He's good going to the hoop. But he really is an ESPN media creation. Picks up all his triple double during garbage time. Move the 3 point line back and everyone will see what this sham is all about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2016, 11:31:02 PM »

WTF   He's a denver lifer, now he's a cavs fan?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #157 on: June 11, 2016, 01:01:53 AM »
WTF   He's a denver lifer, now he's a cavs fan?

The wind was blowing towards the east that day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2016, 04:40:35 AM »
Lebron acting like a butch near the end of the game. Cryin that he's not getting any calls yet he was grabbing and pulling currys arm on an inbound and the refs didn't call shit. Cavs were just gassed in the fourth. They were flat footed and had no ball movement. They just got outplayed.  Thompson though was shooting up fucked up 3 s and missing all 4th.  Some strange "me" basketball on both sides.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2016, 08:56:01 AM »
I love how the announcers/espn still post lebrons stat line (minus the turnovers, lol) making it sound like he had a great game. He was terrible.

I wonder what he was trying to accomplish by jawing at Curry. All curry has to say is,"Lebron you are like 1 and 6 in the finals and getting beat like a drum again."

They completely collapsed in the fourth. Every player was doing dumb shots, etc. except lebron because he would either pass it or lose it trying to go to the basket.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2016, 09:15:54 AM »
I love how the announcers/espn still post lebrons stat line (minus the turnovers, lol) making it sound like he had a great game. He was terrible.

I wonder what he was trying to accomplish by jawing at Curry. All curry has to say is,"Lebron you are like 1 and 6 in the finals and getting beat like a drum again."

They completely collapsed in the fourth. Every player was doing dumb shots, etc. except lebron because he would either pass it or lose it trying to go to the basket.
As of Monday Lebron will be 2 and 5 in the finals.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2016, 09:28:18 AM »

That's gonna be a great day.  Maybe then phaggots will bury this Lebron GOAT nonsense.

I found it really amusing that The Cav's stooge(I mean, coach) Tyrone Lue was bitching the "Lebron never gets any calls".  Lol, right, that was the problem last night.

It was also great to see Lebron trying to instigate some BS with Draymond Green to get him suspended.  Weak shit.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2016, 09:32:15 AM »
Yeah, I got him mixed up with jerry west.
 However if you are in that position you always want to exaggerate (hence the word "like) as Lebron is a prima donna and that will hurt his feelings more as he can only come back with what a Lebron apologist would say (as you did) and only make it more laughable that that's his defense,"b-b-b-but I'm 2 and 5"

Suffice it to say, the main point stands.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2016, 10:07:13 AM »
That's gonna be a great day.  Maybe then phaggots will bury this Lebron GOAT nonsense.

I found it really amusing that The Cav's stooge(I mean, coach) Tyrone Lue was bitching the "Lebron never gets any calls".  Lol, right, that was the problem last night.

It was also great to see Lebron trying to instigate some BS with Draymond Green to get him suspended.  Weak shit.

Cavs blaming the refs was weak. The truth is they ran out of gas.  They were just standing around on offense in the 4th. Missing every shot for a 7 minute stretch. They didn't play as a team and had too much hero ball.  Can't wait to see GS win it on Monday.  What will be James excuse when his whole team was healthy this time?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2016, 10:29:50 AM »
What will be James excuse when his whole team was healthy this time?

Trust me, Lebron and his media apologists will find an excuse.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2016, 11:05:42 AM »
Draymond Green is a piece of shit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2016, 12:06:29 PM »
Draymond Green is a piece of shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2016, 12:11:18 PM »

to be fair,

where I live...

It'll be Tuesday.   Very, very early Tuesday morning.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2016, 12:53:09 PM »
If I'm Love, I'd demand a trade. The guy went from being one of the top basketball players in the league to now being looked at as a pussy. That's what Lebron does to people. Wade and Bosh stated not everyone can play with Lebron. That you got to basically give up who you are as a player and get inline and feed the guys ego constantly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2016, 12:58:06 PM »
If I'm Love, I'd demand a trade. The guy went from being one of the top basketball players in the league to now being looked at as a pussy. That's what Lebron does to people. Wade and Bosh stated not everyone can play with Lebron. That you got to basically give up who you are as a player and get inline and feed the guys ego constantly.

Would LOVE to see Durant go to the Celtics... if only to start knocking the Cavs out of the playoffs now and then.

As it is, they're going to become the Buffalo Bills of the NBA.   Lebron is going to end up 2-10 in Finals.  How silly would that shit be?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2016, 01:05:24 PM »
Would LOVE to see Durant go to the Celtics... if only to start knocking the Cavs out of the playoffs now and then.

As it is, they're going to become the Buffalo Bills of the NBA.   Lebron is going to end up 2-10 in Finals.  How silly would that shit be?

Yup Durant to the Celtics with that coach and another key player that would sure to follow would be the end of Lebrons run in the East I believe...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2016, 01:07:48 PM »
coach tyronn is getting out coached

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2016, 01:08:06 PM »
Yup Durant to the Celtics with that coach and another key player that would sure to follow would be the end of Lebrons run in the East I believe...

then I think lebron will have to move out west, shack up with westbook and a sick outside shooter, and pretend he's karl malone, posting up for the whole game and mowing people down.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2016, 01:14:47 PM »
coach tyronn is getting out coached

Lue hasn't been able to keep their shit together down the stretch. 

He should have led them to a win last night.   If it's 2-2, the Cavs are in excellent shape and ready to steal a game. 

But the crapped the bed.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2016, 01:16:23 PM »
2 out of 6

a 33.3 % champion