Author Topic: The Cavs Are Finished  (Read 36109 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The Cavs Are Finished
« Reply #250 on: June 16, 2016, 08:52:56 PM »
What did Curry do to get ejected?

Well he let James drop a shoulder and knock him down. James tripped on his own feet and fell etc.   refs were on the fix from the opening whistle.  The NBA is not even hiding the fix.  Curry getting slapped on shots and no call all night. Klay took a straight up jump shot and got called for an offensive foul. I honestly thought GS were going to beat the shit out of the ref. Even curry pointed at him and said "fuck that guy".
Man. The refs just targeted GS.  Fucking Silver is more corrupt than David Stern. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2016, 09:02:49 PM »
Well he let James drop a shoulder and knock him down. James tripped on his own feet and fell etc.   refs were on the fix from the opening whistle.  The NBA is not even hiding the fix.  Curry getting slapped on shots and no call all night. Klay took a straight up jump shot and got called for an offensive foul. I honestly thought GS were going to beat the shit out of the ref. Even curry pointed at him and said "fuck that guy".
Man. The refs just targeted GS.  Fucking Silver is more corrupt than David Stern. 

I agree it was a BS call that got Curry bounced.   Went for the ball, got ALL ball, and they whistled him anyway. 

The way he threw mouthpiece... you could tell he's frustrated with the calls (he was okay when he got them on the quest for 73).  He's playing hurt too.

Maybe OZMO will now realize what kinda fix is going on here ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2016, 09:07:11 PM »
Steve kurr probably told him to get ejected to save face with the media and shitting him the rest of game 6

but throwing an object at at an opposing fan and hitting with it should be an automatic game suspensio for the next game 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #253 on: June 17, 2016, 05:49:58 AM »
Lol at Currys wife for taking heat for calling the NBA rigged on Twitter.  Although she is right the bitch needs to shut her mouth badmouthing the league that's made her husband over $100 million. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 17, 2016, 05:55:35 AM »
Lol at Currys wife for taking heat for calling the NBA rigged on Twitter.  Although she is right the bitch needs to shut her mouth badmouthing the league that's made her husband over $100 million. 

What a stupid whore

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2016, 06:39:19 AM »
Curry is a big baby.

No one can stop Lebron when he is rolling.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2016, 07:02:48 AM »
Curry is a big baby.

At least Curry doesn't flop like LeBitch.  LeBitch drops elbows and the refs don't call shit yet he falls like he got hit by a truck when no one touches him and he gets all the calls.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2016, 07:07:36 AM »
Team Splash Lightskin Brothers had a massive Meltdown , one gets tossed out, the other decides to leave his teamates on the floor and walk back to locker room with time still on the clock

what a great pair of professional

Curry needs to drop UnderArmor and those nurse white dork shoes and roll with the big boy shoe company and see if 5x mr O will let him ride with his team

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2016, 07:08:35 AM »
Curry is a big baby.

Actually, a lot of people have stopped Lebron over the years.

I'm usually not one to say the league is fixed but the last two games have been pretty fishy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2016, 07:13:44 AM »
Team Splash Lightskin Brothers had a massive Meltdown , one gets tossed out, the other decides to leave his teamates on the floor and walk back to locker room with time still on the clock

what a great pair of professional

Curry needs to drop UnderArmor and those nurse white dork shoes and roll with the big boy shoe company and see if 5x mr O will let him ride with his team

Do you blame Klay?  He literally took a standard jump shot and Irving flops back and they call an offensive foul.  Even my buddy who is rooting against GS laughed at that call.  That ref did everything possible to ensure GS didn't go on a run and catch the Cavs.  If the NBA didn't rig it then the Ref was in on a fix and they need to investigate.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2016, 07:22:50 AM »

Tim Donaghy- 3 days ago

"I think when you look at the overt acts that Green has committed before, they were definitely more severe than this act, and yet he's going to end up with a flagrant foul and suspension because of it," Donaghy said. "In the past, I believe it was disregarded because [the Warriors] were down in the series. Here, they're up in the series, so I think it's a situation where, with that, it gives Cleveland a better chance of prolonging the series."

Donaghy also said that it seemed referees were instructed to favor teams down in a series while he was still officiating.

"Definitely indirectly with the tape sessions that took place and how they would show you plays that they wanted you to concentrate on in the game that," Donaghy said. "It was always a situation where the team down in the series was going to benefit from those calls."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #261 on: June 17, 2016, 07:30:32 AM »
As a lark. Bet the ladyfriend that it would go3:3 and heat on 7. Hello Aliexpress.  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: June 17, 2016, 07:42:44 AM »
Golden State playing like last year during most of the finals. Tight and missing a lot of shots they generally make. I don't see them playing this terrible at home again. They were on fire last time at home for the first half just played awful defense/kyrie couldn't miss.
I think Barnes will play well again which is pretty key, IMO. He's been very off the last few games and usually he is pretty clutch/solid from three.
Also, hopefully the refs will not let Cleveland get away with holding/grabbing warriors players off the ball.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #263 on: June 17, 2016, 07:44:19 AM »
Golden State playing like last year during most of the finals. Tight and missing a lot of shots they generally make. I don't see them playing this terrible at home again. They were on fire last time at home for the first half just played awful defense/kyrie couldn't miss.
I think Barnes will play well again which is pretty key, IMO. He's been very off the last few games and usually he is pretty clutch/solid from three.
Also, hopefully the refs will not let Cleveland get away with holding/grabbing warriors players off the ball.

Barnes has been a real big flop.  He's entering Free Agency and I thought for sure he'd play better to net himself a hundred million dollar deal but he's not heading that way.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: June 17, 2016, 07:54:15 AM »
Barnes has been a real big flop.  He's entering Free Agency and I thought for sure he'd play better to net himself a hundred million dollar deal but he's not heading that way.
Yes, he was an underachiever at North Carolina as well. I don't think he is very assertive at all. Reminds me a bit of a poor mans joe johnson. Not as smooth but in that it seems he has the talent but something holds him back. He has a "hard" shot in that it either clanks/misses badly or goes right in. None of that friendly roll type stuff. Playing on Golden State may actually have held his development back as he defers a ton and then gets wild when going off the dribble to the lane when he does attempt it.

But saying that when he is open for three I have pretty good faith in him to hit it generally as he tends to make a few of those open threes at big moments to extend leads, etc.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #265 on: June 17, 2016, 08:42:33 AM »
Curry's wife may have sealed the coffin on GS winning it this year.  Bad PR for the wife of the Face of the NBA to be calling the league rigged.  Pretty sure Silver is going to do what's possible to have LeBron win it and be the feel good story.  Winning it for Cleveland, coming back from 3-1 etc...  GS winning it will just be bad lighting on the league now.  Bitches can fuck up your shit fast.  Not saying a man should beat his wife but Curry needs to put this bitch in order.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: June 17, 2016, 08:43:40 AM »
Game 7 should be the shit. The momentum of Cleveland, and Lebron playing the way he is expected to play. Golden State looks tired and injured. Cleveland may be burning come late Sunday ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #267 on: June 17, 2016, 08:49:52 AM »
Game 7 should be the shit. The momentum of Cleveland, and Lebron playing the way he is expected to play. Golden State looks tired and injured. Cleveland may be burning come late Sunday ;D

Curry had every right to complain about the reffing last night but he's not going to be getting any favorable calls having his bitch calling the league rigged.  Bitch fucked up GS's season.  Wouldn't be shocked if Lebron punches Curry in the face and they call a foul on Curry for blocking.

Nails

• Getbig V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #269 on: June 17, 2016, 09:00:53 AM »
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/6/17/11962842/steph-curry-mouthpiece-fan-nba-finals-suspension-fine

Curry doesn't have any bad history so a fine makes sense.  If he does it again then maybe he deserves a suspension.  I like how they say he hit a fan but the truth is he hit a Forbes who is a minority team owner.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: June 17, 2016, 09:19:15 AM »
Curry's wife may have sealed the coffin on GS winning it this year.  Bad PR for the wife of the Face of the NBA to be calling the league rigged.  Pretty sure Silver is going to do what's possible to have LeBron win it and be the feel good story.  Winning it for Cleveland, coming back from 3-1 etc...  GS winning it will just be bad lighting on the league now.  Bitches can fuck up your shit fast.  Not saying a man should beat his wife but Curry needs to put this bitch in order.

even worse was her blaming it on her being upset that her father was racially profiled.  Then saying she's fighting for her family, etc.

I hate it when people combine some fckup they did - with some other problem they encountered.  As if she only posted that shit about the refs because of what she went thru.  She was complaining about the bus parking being fixed before the game, like it was a big massive cleveland conspiracy too.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2016, 09:20:11 AM »
NBA is soft now......Bunch of slack jaws out there flopping, having tantrums because they were touched and over acting on fouls an 8 year old would cowboy through.

That old bad boys team would shut down both these teams. Curry would be wearing a face shield for the broken noise he'd get for even bringing his ass into the paint with that basic shit.

Same for these nfl quarterbacks and receivers...can't touch up a bitch like the old days.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2016, 09:25:40 AM »
Curry doesn't have any bad history so a fine makes sense.  If he does it again then maybe he deserves a suspension.  I like how they say he hit a fan but the truth is he hit a Forbes who is a minority team owner.

wow, I didn't know he hit a person with his mouthpiece.   That's disgusting.   

Warriors might play better WITHOUT curry at this point.   He's exhausted, injured, has zero confidence.   Those small guards always wash out in the playoffs.  Rose, Iverson, etc.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2016, 09:27:10 AM »
Steph Curry has really struggled since his wife told him he was not allowed to go to brazil an compete in the summer olymipics

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2016, 09:36:46 AM »
wow, I didn't know he hit a person with his mouthpiece.   That's disgusting.   

Warriors might play better WITHOUT curry at this point.   He's exhausted, injured, has zero confidence.   Those small guards always wash out in the playoffs.  Rose, Iverson, etc.

The fan enjoyed it. They shook hands afterward and Curry apologized.