Author Topic: Is Donald Trump A Clinton Plant?  (Read 8913 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Is Donald Trump A Clinton Plant?
« on: June 08, 2016, 09:15:27 AM »
Did Hillary and Bill Clinton plant Donald Trump in the election to ruin the Republican's chances of winning the election? Cenk Uygur, Jimmy Dore, John Iadarola, Michael Shure, and Jordan Chariton, hosts of The Young Turks, break it down.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Is Donald Trump A Clinton Plant?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 11:03:44 AM »
Their conclusion = total nonsense (which is the nice way of saying fucking stupid)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 12:14:53 PM »
If there was a dem plant in the 2016 race... would he be acting any differently?   lol

I'm hoping the GOP figures it out and boots Trump at the convention.  Plug in Rubio/Cruz or whoever and just win it.

Sickening to see Hilary cakewalk to a win as Trump just keeps doing this.  He acts like an ass to set the bar low.  Then he'll do a big speech from a teleprompter and tell the conservatives what they want to hear.  They publicly endorse him - and the next day, he'll say something horrible so hurt their names.  Repeat. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 12:36:35 PM »
Did Hillary and Bill Clinton plant Donald Trump in the election to ruin the Republican's chances of winning the election? Cenk Uygur, Jimmy Dore, John Iadarola, Michael Shure, and Jordan Chariton, hosts of The Young Turks, break it down.

Did you watch the clip?  They didn't "break down" Trump being a "Clinton plant."  Not the most sophisticated political discussion. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 12:38:09 PM »
Another Grand Conspiracy?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 12:39:02 PM »

No.  I didn't hear them talk about a conspiracy in that clip. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 12:40:07 PM »

oz, what do you think about the suspected alvin greene plant a few years back?   it worked...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 01:06:24 PM »
oz, what do you think about the suspected alvin greene plant a few years back?   it worked...

was it proven or just suspected that he was in fact a plant?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 01:30:09 PM »
If there was a dem plant in the 2016 race... would he be acting any differently?   lol

I'm hoping the GOP figures it out and boots Trump at the convention.  Plug in Rubio/Cruz or whoever and just win it.

Sickening to see Hilary cakewalk to a win as Trump just keeps doing this.  He acts like an ass to set the bar low.  Then he'll do a big speech from a teleprompter and tell the conservatives what they want to hear.  They publicly endorse him - and the next day, he'll say something horrible so hurt their names.  Repeat. 

how many times are you going to repeat that fucking stupid statement

Trump is acting the same way he's acted his entire life and the same way he acted to win decisively win the primary

Trump announced yesterday that he will do a news conference next week dedicated to shitting all over Hillary and Bill

I suppose that's part of Clintons plan too

Of course you're the person who thinks Hillary is going to bestow billions of dollars in governement contracts on Trump

I hope for you case this is a grand troll job because the alternative is much worse

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 01:31:21 PM »

you keep bringing that up but refuse to examine the fact that Green and Trump have exactly NOTHING in common and the circumstances are in no way similar either.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2016, 01:46:41 PM »

never proven as far as I can tell and nothing at all similar to the allegation that Trump was "planted" by Clinton

Again, the premise presumes clairvoyance on the part of Clinton that Trump would defeat the 16 other candidates by acting batshit crazy (i.e. acting the same way he's done his entire life) and then (according to 240 either "bowing out" or accidentally admitting Hillary would be the better candidate (and I guess somehow that magically changes the way Republicans would cast their votes)

For his trouble Trump gets to destroy his brand name (he's already lost/destroyed many business opportunities due to his candidacy) and of course once he bows or or admits Hillary is the better choice then he won't be able to show his face in public without fear of retribution by his scorned followers.

He's doing all this so that after she become POTUS, Hillary can bestow billions of dollars in government contracts on Trump so that his kids will be set for life

Makes perfect sense...doesn't it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2016, 01:48:11 PM »

LOL @ "proven"?

An 80 IQ poverty dude with sexual charges pending magically shows up with a $10 grand check to run for office?

He didn't know any political positions, zero campaign, zero team.  

he was just another name on the ballot to draw voters.  He didn't have 10k to his name, yet magically arrived to draw voters.  

If you want to defend his campaign as legitimate - and use that to disprove any Trump/clinton plant... then I think you have a losing strategy already.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 02:06:57 PM »
LOL @ "proven"?

An 80 IQ poverty dude with sexual charges pending magically shows up with a $10 grand check to run for office?

He didn't know any political positions, zero campaign, zero team.  

he was just another name on the ballot to draw voters.  He didn't have 10k to his name, yet magically arrived to draw voters.  

If you want to defend his campaign as legitimate - and use that to disprove any Trump/clinton plant... then I think you have a losing strategy already.

I am not trying to defend anything.  Either there is proof/evidence or baseless speculation.

Same with the Trump Clinton charge.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 02:11:12 PM »
never proven as far as I can tell and nothing at all similar to the allegation that Trump was "planted" by Clinton

Again, the premise presumes clairvoyance on the part of Clinton that Trump would defeat the 16 other candidates by acting batshit crazy (i.e. acting the same way he's done his entire life) and then (according to 240 either "bowing out" or accidentally admitting Hillary would be the better candidate (and I guess somehow that magically changes the way Republicans would cast their votes)

For his trouble Trump gets to destroy his brand name (he's already lost/destroyed many business opportunities due to his candidacy) and of course once he bows or or admits Hillary is the better choice then he won't be able to show his face in public without fear of retribution by his scorned followers.

He's doing all this so that after she become POTUS, Hillary can bestow billions of dollars in government contracts on Trump so that his kids will be set for life

Makes perfect sense...doesn't it

I was fairly sure there wasn't anything to it.  but I love how it was suggested it was proven when he said:

oz, what do you think about the suspected alvin greene plant a few years back?   it worked..

And as usual with things like this once you think it through, see that there isn't any tangible evidence, its easy to see its fantasy.

Trump seduced many people.  Shame on them, Shame on the GOP for once again serving up a turd. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 02:13:17 PM »
What a world CT'ers live in, EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY isn't it?  From NBA Refs trying to extend a finals series for the network or the league by cheating on calls, to Trump working for Hillary.

Not EVERYTHING.  

But yes, there were 50 calls a night to the busted ref, often from other refs.  SHitloads of $ = yes, people had a nice racket going.

And YES, when the POTUS job is on the line, and lifetime buddies run against each other - and one is publicly tanking his own campaign... yeah, I think something stinks.

I think 95% of "CT"s are bullshit.   I think YOUR technique of lumping me into the "everything is a CT crowd" is one of those really weak Debate 101 techniques.  I'm surprised you didn't mention UFOs and the Holocaust, as is usually the technique for discounting any CT.   I love it when people say "Oh, you think the official story about benghazi is a lie, I bet you're a holocaust denying tinfoil hat wearer!"

Yes, I think Trump is working to give hilary the job - and some very high profile repubs think so too.   When you try to paint me with the shady everything brush, I just have to shake my head.  You're better than that.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2016, 02:23:38 PM »
Not EVERYTHING.  

But yes, there were 50 calls a night to the busted ref, often from other refs.  SHitloads of $ = yes, people had a nice racket going.

So now these particular refs are?

Go thing you are not a judge and there are always 11 other people on a jury.

And YES, when the POTUS job is on the line, and lifetime buddies run against each other - and one is publicly tanking his own campaign... yeah, I think something stinks.

Because you may think he's tanking his own campaign doesn't mean he is.  he is what he is, an ego maniac billionaire that said things people loved to hear.

I think 95% of "CT"s are bullshit.

If i remember right you think these are CT's:

9/11
OB's birth certificate
and tonite's refs in Cleveland.

So i guess you are right, becuase i am sure there are many many more.

I think YOUR technique of lumping me into the "everything is a CT crowd" is one of those really weak Debate 101 techniques.  I'm surprised you didn't mention UFOs and the Holocaust, as is usually the technique for discounting any CT.   I love it when people say "Oh, you think the official story about benghazi is a lie, I bet you're a holocaust denying tinfoil hater wearer!"

Which CT's don't you believe in?

Yes, I think Trump is working to give hilary the job - and some very high profile repubs think so too.   When you try to paint me with the shady everything brush, I just have to shake my head.  You're better than that.  

I pulled the quote too late.  I reconsidered it and thought it was too antagonistic.  But yeah, you seem to take a CT slant often.  Maybe i am wrong.  But that's what it looks like to me.  Taking what a "high profile politician" says too seriously is stupid.  That's like taking a promise  a crack whore makes seriously.   Its pretty much accepted that there is a percentage of the population that are very susceptible to believing CTs.  Not a bad way move voters if i was a repub politician. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 02:41:02 PM »
wait a minute - oz, do you still believe tim donaghey was the only NBA ref betting on the games?

let's start there. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 02:59:21 PM »
wait a minute - oz, do you still believe tim donaghey was the only NBA ref betting on the games?

let's start there.  

Why?

Because arguing that more than one NBA ref bet on games proves that tonight's crew is going to cheat?

Lol

What are some of the 95% of CTs you don't believe in?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2016, 03:05:09 PM »
Why?

well, because you started with that example.   I want to know if you're poo-poo'ing me with something you actually believe in.

I recall you believe in UFOs (I made a meme showing you believe in UFOs but not safe driving :)  )

Is my CT that the NBA cheating goes beyond one referee, and more outrageous than "All of the world govts are secretly conspiring to lie to us about alien life"?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 03:05:47 PM »
Why?

Because arguing that more than one NBA ref bet on games proves that tonight's crew is going to cheat?

Lol

What are some of the 95% of CTs you don't believe in?

Bump

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 03:07:55 PM »

Is my CT that the NBA cheating goes beyond one referee, and more outrageous than "All of the world govts are secretly conspiring to lie to us about alien life"?

this is what i am talking about:

the league is fixed as shit.   you just know refs will do everything possible to give CLE the win in game 3.  The NBA season is over if GS wins.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2016, 03:09:55 PM »

If Trump were really a shape shifting Reptilian from another dimension intent on taking over our government ....would he be acting any differently

I say no

case closed

Trump is most likely a shape shifting Reptilian

I don't like it any more than you but I can't ignore those kind of facts

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2016, 03:48:53 PM »
the NBA really IS shady.  I've watched it since I was a kid.   They like a series, they like it close, and many analysts agree refs will let calls go one way or another at home or to extend a series.  This isn't news. 

You're not prepared to say the fixing was limited to 1 man, but you KNOW it's not happening today?
you're not prepared to say the govts of the world have a big massive lie, but you believe there's aliens?
You're not prepared to say 911 was inside job, but you want a new investigation and believe we let it happen?

Bro, again, I'm sorry but you're confused.  You mock CTers when you spend a nice chunk of your life semi-accepting them.  You're kinda like the chick who will let the guy take her booty because she's saving that cherry for marriage.  You're still a ho getting laid, but you can play the technical "I'm a virgin!" card when lining up for potential suitors.

Just own it, bro.  You believe the govt let 911 happen.  You believe the govts of the world are hiding aliens from us.  And you only debate semantics and "extent of CTery" on message boards because it lets you stay above the crazy CTers of the world (who believe in most of them).   Cause you only believe in *some* of them  ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2016, 05:15:54 PM »
the NBA really IS shady.  I've watched it since I was a kid.   They like a series, they like it close, and many analysts agree refs will let calls go one way or another at home or to extend a series.  This isn't news. 

You're not prepared to say the fixing was limited to 1 man, but you KNOW it's not happening today?
you're not prepared to say the govts of the world have a big massive lie, but you believe there's aliens?
You're not prepared to say 911 was inside job, but you want a new investigation and believe we let it happen?

Bro, again, I'm sorry but you're confused.  You mock CTers when you spend a nice chunk of your life semi-accepting them.  You're kinda like the chick who will let the guy take her booty because she's saving that cherry for marriage.  You're still a ho getting laid, but you can play the technical "I'm a virgin!" card when lining up for potential suitors.

Just own it, bro.  You believe the govt let 911 happen.  You believe the govts of the world are hiding aliens from us.  And you only debate semantics and "extent of CTery" on message boards because it lets you stay above the crazy CTers of the world (who believe in most of them).   Cause you only believe in *some* of them  ;)

::)

Another Grand Conspiracy.  This time it is the NBA. 

PS no need to melt down, it's A numbers game, one day you will be able to make a CT like claim and actually have tangible evidence instead of a bunch speculative bull shit, flawed logic, and rhetoric. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2016, 05:21:45 PM »
you attack me when i completely make valid points.   you dodge these points.  you just blanket hate on it with "Oh, another grand conspiracy..."

You believe in UFOs.  You believe the US Govt let 911 happen.   You're a pretty big CTer, bro.   You spend way too much energy keeping up your public facade of "oh, those silly CTers... "