Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 43163 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
there will be a huge impact on immigration you stupid fucker, you're obviously very upset your dirty shitty relatives won't be able to hop on the back of a lorry to get through the channel tunnel anymore

Haha great post, Mr turban obviously upset as he wont be bringing over another 7 stinking pakis from whatever fucking looser country ending in Stan he's from to work for pennies in his greasy stinking kebab shop

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
but are they going to clean up the towelheads and dundus already invaded there?

Fortress

• Getbig V
There's a brainwashed radical liberal feminist on TV whining about Brexit.

She says, "It's too bad the great John Lennon isn't here with us. Remember him singing, Imagine there's no countries?"

Did she forget the lines immediately after: Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion, too.

It's wonderful to live in a country for which you'd kill or die, first of all.

Second, what part of Islam do these knobs NOT grasp?! How can any sensible and educated person NOT understand that not all cultures and ideologies are compatible?!

Orthodox Islam and democracy, freedom and secularism can never coexist.

Lennon was an acid-tripped hippie who had been brainwashed with the peace, love and happiness pill. But he did have the "no religion" part correct, that's for sure.

Love and happiness can only exist where there's peace. Whenever fundamentalist Islam is involved, peace is sooner or later destroyed.

Hail to Britain!

P.S. Anyone with a clue knew it would be tough going for England in the first dozen years, more or less, but in the long run, it's MUCH better off. Nationalism is a wonderful thing.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
There's a brainwashed radical liberal feminist on TV whining about Brexit.

She says, "It's too bad the great John Lennon isn't here with us. Remember him singing, Imagine there's no countries?

Did she forget the lines immediately after: Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion, too.

It's wonderful to live in a country for which you'd kill or die, first of all.

Second, what part of Islam do these knobs NOT grasp?! How can any sensible and educated person NOT understand that not all cultures and ideologies are compatible?!

Orthodox Islam and democracy, freedom and secularism can never coexist.

Lennon was an acid-tripped hippie who had been brainwashed with the peace, love and happiness pill. But he did have the "no religion" part correct, that's for sure.

Love and happiness can only exist where there's peace. Whenever fundamentalist Islam is involved, peace is sooner or later destroyed.

Hail to Britain!

P.S. Anyone with a clue knew it would be tough going for England in the first dozen years, more or less, but in the long run, it's MUCH better off. Nationalism is a wonderful thing.

Yeah, another one of those weirdos you described showed up at Trump's press conference today. It's not really about their support of Islam. It's just leverage used to retaliate against their own culture which they despise or feel like complete outcasts from.

Protester Interrupts Trump in Scotland, Hands out Swastika Golfballs

Fortress

• Getbig V
White pride!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

fredrollon

• Getbig III
I understand their pride, but this is a very dumb choice from an economic point of view. Within the next 3-5 years they will become the 'Greeks' of Northern Europe...

Not quite as dumb, from an economic point of view, as the likes of Greece and Germany sharing the same currency and monetary policy.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
there will be a huge impact on immigration you stupid fucker, you're obviously very upset your dirty shitty relatives won't be able to hop on the back of a lorry to get through the channel tunnel anymore

Haha - 10 of 10.
In reality all this stupid religious banter is just a facade to say "why should we, as Euros, be interest in reconquest of our land via low wage slave drones".

Fortress

• Getbig V
Now some ditzy loudmouth broad on TV is stating how a majority of young, college-age adults in Britain voted to stay. That they desire diversity. How they're the future so the future of diversity looks good.

More like, college-going adults are generally too naive, inexperienced with life and reality and idealistic to know any better.

My 21-year-old self was like this. The harsh realities of life hadn't yet taught me its lessons. I was too immature and had not had the opportunity brought on by wisdom to intellectually challenge the horseshit I had been forcefed my entire young life.

Mine is the generation first raised in Canada to be bombarded with the Trudeau-led delusion of successful multiculturalism. It being the future of global awesomeness.

Some mature, wisen and seek the truth, and many, still, remain in the mental haze of a perverse lullabye sung to them by those who do not have their best interests in mind.

Down with Justin Trudeau! His father was a traitorous shit and his mother a cheating whore (look it up).

Long live Britain!

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
I hope that greasy jew Soros loses a few billion at least.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Stock markets just represent people insecurity.

Britain will be just fine, you'll see.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Good for them

No more ruling from the Brussel headquarters

Maybe now they will Wake up stop importing third world trash

Agree, is a wakeup call against open borders and allowing refugees and low skilled workers to flood in and take advantage of their support systems.  I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to be ruled by the EU and not be able to act in the best interest of my country either.  The UK was fine before the UN prior to 1993 and will eventually be fine again.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Nonsensical overreaction. The pound will bounce back up in short order.

What has changed? absolutely nothing. London is still the financial capital of Europe. It has been the financial capital of Europe forever. Switzerland is doing just fine as well. What are they going to do, top trading with one of the worlds super powers? It much better to have the British on your side, Legit superpower that just refuses to flex its might out of politeness.

You know who is going to suffer,who is already suffering? the EU member states. They're running out of money quick with their unsustainable immigration policies that will cripple their welfare states countries in the long/short run. ( Thats what happens when you give women power... well except Thatcher, tough old bird.) They try to mother the world.

The market movers are shorting heavily putting pressure on the graph and will make a killing as usual on the bounce. Only an idiot would believe the fear mongering. Its the British Pound, it aint going nowhere.

IMO things should go back to the way there where before this nonsense globalism campaign started. This is a good start. The major problem in the world now is Islam...

Good post

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Donald Trump Praises Brexit Decision

Fortress

• Getbig V
When the going gets tough, Britain gets on with kicking ass.

Leading the charge, as it were.

I'm sure Mr. Turbin (love it!) will re-enter the thread at some point, asking how we've "arrived at our conclusions". If "rational thought is involved". Telling us to "enjoy" our celebrations while money is being lost because of Brexit.

Calling anyone not down with Allah "knuckle draggers" (oh, the irony).

Hahahahaha! Suck it, pedoprophetpenispumper!

8)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over

I'm sure Mr. Turbin (love it!) will re-enter the thread at some point, asking how we've "arrived at our conclusions". If "rational thought is involved". Telling us to "enjoy" our celebrations while money is being lost because of Brexit.

8)

This is bad for the Irish economy most say but I commend the UK on being brave. I hope it works out well for them and us. Fuck the EU and Merkel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Europe won't pay a dime for them no more.....they will be back in a few years tails between their legs.
Then they will pay even more.  >:(

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

8)

what are they going to do about the nine thousand foreign military on their soil ?
c

Fortress

• Getbig V
what are they going to do about the nine thousand foreign military on their soil ?

How the living fuck would I know! Tell them to leave, if that's the plan?

???

Army of One

• Getbig V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Europe won't pay a dime for them no more.....they will be back in a few years tails between their legs.
Then they will pay even more.  >:(

LOL. Pathetic euro fag. Europe is doomed. The whole thing will be gone in less than five years. Maybe even before the end of Trump's first term!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Donald Trump Praises Brexit Decision

Donald is Spot on with that analysis

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
LOL. Pathetic euro fag. Europe is doomed. The whole thing will be gone in less than five years. Maybe even before the end of Trump's first term!

I hope he wins so bad, hate Hilary

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
wow can believe this happen. Our bestie is fucked :(
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Protester Interrupts Trump in Scotland, Hands out Swastika Golfballs[/b]

Tito24 looks good here