Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 43119 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Tito24 looks good here

Mike OHearn found who stole his wig

fredrollon

• Getbig III
Think the EU has got to quickly conclude a new trade deal with the UK.

Investors seem to have less confidence in the Eurozone ,than in the British economy:

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Yeah, another one of those weirdos you described showed up at Trump's press conference today. It's not really about their support of Islam. It's just leverage used to retaliate against their own culture which they despise or feel like complete outcasts from.

Protester Interrupts Trump in Scotland, Hands out Swastika Golfballs

Sweet ass O'Hearn style wig there. Looks like Jason Statham in the movie, oddly enough, called "London".

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
there will be a huge impact on immigration you stupid fucker, you're obviously very upset your dirty shitty relatives won't be able to hop on the back of a lorry to get through the channel tunnel anymore

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that mr.dave is a terrorist sympathizer who is for immigration reform as long as that doesn't include the millions of Irish immigrants all over the world. In addition, this fine gentleman has a black girlfriend, sadly she is ashamed to be seen in public with him. That doesn't prevent him from eating her "jungle booty" however. Indeed a classic getbigger.
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Haha great post, Mr turban obviously upset as he wont be bringing over another 7 stinking pakis from whatever fucking looser country ending in Stan he's from to work for pennies in his greasy stinking kebab shop

what makes you think this will have any effect on immigration?

???
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Think the EU has got to quickly conclude a new trade deal with the UK.

Investors seem to have less confidence in the Eurozone ,than in the British economy:

The Swiss bankers will end up raping both the UK and EU over this.

Germany up next. Fuck you Merkel!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Good.  England prevails.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I don't care what they do.  I just find "brexit" to be the lamest name ever.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

Jewish Protester Interrupts Trump in Scotland, Hands out Swastika Golfballs[/b]

fixed
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I don't care what they do.  I just find "brexit" to be the lamest name ever.

yeah well it was just a small part of the big issue, and it WORKED...

idiot
Ψ

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
The government took the piss with immigration and the people voted accordingly. You've got to remember we are a densely populated set of Isles as it is. Cameron made promises concerning immigration that he just didn't intend on fulfilling.

It was also a vote against the PC brigade. Our culture is taking a battering and there are too many libtards enabling it. Couple of personal experiences that sum up the anti-british attitude that has permeated too deep  already:

1. Saint George's day about 12 years ago whilst in my final school year, my best friend brought a small St.George's flag in to wave around in pride. We were in the playground as he got it out his bag when we were approached by the headteacher and a couple of heads of department and told we had to put it away as it could offend a lot of the "ethnic minorities" and that it could be seen as racist.....the school by the way is around 80 percent Muslim and all you saw during the cricket season was scores of Pakis with cricket bats and Pakistan flags, a country to which they have probably never visited...this went on unmitigated every year and not once was it given the same treatment.

2. I visited my local hospital in the early hours of the morning to see the emergency doctor as I had an ear infection that had unbeknownst to me spread into the bone. There were a number of parents with babies there and several pensioners. The sign on the wall clearly stated the vulnerable such as the aforementioned would be seen first. Over in the corner of the room moping around on the seats coughing and spluttering was a dishevelled Romanian woman with presumably her partner. For two hours she coughed up phlegm onto the floor and surrounding seats and threw filthy tissues on the seats whilst demanding to see the doctor first before the several babies and old folks. She was told umpteenth times that she had to wait her turn or would be asked to leave. Eventually they caved in to her and she was told she had norovirus and should go home as you are specifically told not to visit the hospital as although it is easy to get over, it is extremely infectious. Did they demand she pick up after herself? No, she left all her filth strewn out everywhere because they were scared of her.

I could go on and on as I live in the Midlands where I see this shit on a regular basis.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
The government took the piss with immigration and the people voted accordingly. You've got to remember we are a densely populated set of Isles as it is. Cameron made promises concerning immigration that he just didn't intend on fulfilling.

It was also a vote against the PC brigade. Our culture is taking a battering and there are too many libtards enabling it. Couple of personal experiences that sum up the anti-british attitude that has permeated too deep  already:

1. Saint George's day about 12 years ago whilst in my final school year, my best friend brought a small St.George's flag in to wave around in pride. We were in the playground as he got it out his bag when we were approached by the headteacher and a couple of heads of department and told we had to put it away as it could offend a lot of the "ethnic minorities" and that it could be seen as racist.....the school by the way is around 80 percent Muslim and all you saw during the cricket season was scores of Pakis with cricket bats and Pakistan flags, a country to which they have probably never visited...this went on unmitigated every year and not once was it given the same treatment.

2. I visited my local hospital in the early hours of the morning to see the emergency doctor as I had an ear infection that had unbeknownst to me spread into the bone. There were a number of parents with babies there and several pensioners. The sign on the wall clearly stated the vulnerable such as the aforementioned would be seen first. Over in the corner of the room moping around on the seats coughing and spluttering was a dishevelled Romanian woman with presumably her partner. For two hours she coughed up phlegm onto the floor and surrounding seats and threw filthy tissues on the seats whilst demanding to see the doctor first before the several babies and old folks. She was told umpteenth times that she had to wait her turn or would be asked to leave. Eventually they caved in to her and she was told she had norovirus and should go home as you are specifically told not to visit the hospital as although it is easy to get over, it is extremely infectious. Did they demand she pick up after herself? No, she left all her filth strewn out everywhere because they were scared of her.

I could go on and on as I live in the Midlands where I see this shit on a regular basis.

Ok so... immigration is an issue so... you seek independence from the EU (which is not a source of your Paki immigration).

Makes perfect sense to me.

Just so that you know... all those Pakis are there because your grand-grand-papa helped the Queen's cause of creating a "Great" Britain. If you're pissed, you ought to direct your ire at your grand-grand-papa for being a freaking tool. And now, you're helping someone else's cause by voting for something that WILL NOT take care of your issues.

Makes all the sense in the world.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Slapper, I understand your point on Paki immigration, but it doesn't mean you can not take a stand now. They've said enough is enough and I believe this is the beginning of some push back by the indigenous population to save their own culture and keep themselves from being colonized.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Banksters are going to make Britain pay for this.  It's going to get very hard for Brits in the near future.  Think Greece, Cyprus and maybe even Venezuela. 

I also think that TPTB will use Brexit and any other countries that exit the EU as an excuse for a global stock/financial market collapse.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Slapper, I understand your point on Paki immigration, but it doesn't mean you can not take a stand now. They've said enough is enough and I believe this is the beginning of some push back by the indigenous population to save their own culture and keep themselves from being colonized.

You can definitely take a stand... It's the breaking up with the EU part that I'm failing to connect to your point.

And on your second point about "indigenous population"... why don't we ask the Irish what they think about it? Your grand-pa certainly didn't have such weak-ass dilemmas.

You see, for a country that embarked (many centuries ago) in an onslaught of violence the likes of Ghengis Khan would be proud of... That the only discernible blowback is in the form of unwanted immigration and problems with the local symbology (to me it sounds as though they don't want you to shove your symbols in their face more than anything else) should be taken as a gift. You're lucky these folks do not want to chop your head off and fuck your wife (which is what your grand-pa did).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

The UK is "housing" 20 Million people of "Parts Unknown". It's bursting.

PJim

• Getbig IV
Ok so... immigration is an issue so... you seek independence from the EU (which is not a source of your Paki immigration).

Makes perfect sense to me.

Just so that you know... all those Pakis are there because your grand-grand-papa helped the Queen's cause of creating a "Great" Britain. If you're pissed, you ought to direct your ire at your grand-grand-papa for being a freaking tool. And now, you're helping someone else's cause by voting for something that WILL NOT take care of your issues.

Makes all the sense in the world.

My mother's parents are Irish immigrants who integrated you moron so I have every right to comment.

You are missing the point. I am friends with a multitude of folk from various races who believe it or not wanted out...my best friend is second generation Polish, he agrees with my views. Our culture is being compromised because the worst thing you can be is a proud Brit. Believe it or not it's not just whitey that is proud to stand up for British culture.

PJim

• Getbig IV
You can definitely take a stand... It's the breaking up with the EU part that I'm failing to connect to your point.

And on your second point about "indigenous population"... why don't we ask the Irish what they think about it? Your grand-pa certainly didn't have such weak-ass dilemmas.

You see, for a country that embarked (many centuries ago) in an onslaught of violence the likes of Ghengis Khan would be proud of... That the only discernible blowback is in the form of unwanted immigration and problems with the local symbology (to me it sounds as though they don't want you to shove your symbols in their face more than anything else) should be taken as a gift. You're lucky these folks do not want to chop your head off and fuck your wife (which is what your grand-pa did).

Let me guess, you're the type of person that thinks modern day whitey should be apologising for the whole history of the slave trade?

Get a grip.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

push back from the ignorant, old and uneducated more like.

when you look at the break down of who voted for what.

areas that voted out tended to be places where the average house price was under 150k. areas that voted in tended to be places where more than a third of the population has a degree. also the old were far more more likely to vote out.

all the old cnts, poor cnts and uneducated cnts voted out. so in other words all the cnts that cost more in public resources than they put in have now made it harder for the rest of us that already have to susbidise their sorry @sses.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

areas that voted out tended to be places where the average house price was under 150k. areas that voted in tended to be places where more than a third of the population has a degree. also the old were far more more likely to vote out.

all the old cnts, poor cnts and uneducated cnts voted out. so in other words all the cnts that cost more in public resources than they put in have now made it harder for the rest of us that already have to susbidise their sorry @sses.
So basically the people who benefited from public resources aka social programs, voted out?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
So basically the people who benefited from public resources aka social programs, voted out?

in general yes. those that tend to take more out of the pot than they put in voted out and those that subsidise them voted in.

denarii

• Getbig V
France today....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Here comes conker's butthurt shitposts.

The best part about brexit is that 100% of the "experts" that told us that "remain" was in the bag are the same ones that are nervously telling us that Trump doesn't have a shot.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
France today....
London my Dream...

Fuck those people such a bunch of fking losers why can't they create societies themselves

if they can't Darwinism should have had them eradicated a long time ago

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Well, the NHS money angle turned out to be a lie. That UKIP twit admitted as much on national tv. And the Brits make fun of American Tea Party mouth breathers. Oh, brother.