Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 43137 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Hey if they don't pull their weight.

haha just spotted what i did there. and that service comes at no extra cost to your annual EU membership fee!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
allow me to actually explain what has occured since the out supporters are completely ignorant of the world around them.

The EU is a US controlled economic "federation" so the result is a distancing from overt US economic interests under the guise of a european umbrella. What this will be replaced with is anyone guess.  I suspect there are two potential outcomes. One would be a less polarized scenario with increased ties to China, Russia and other "emerging" powers. That would be rational. The other is a more internalized scenario where the country is driven down into an economic trainwreck. That's when the US comes in and completely owns you. let the crazies run the country and that's what will happen.
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Honest you are making a fucking fool of yourself, it's your fellow paki conker lashing out like a child, I simply asked him to explain how he is paying to keep me when I get not a penny from the government, he comes back with more petulant insults about northerners and you come back with a daft picture?

again, what makes you think this will have any effect on immigration?

where did you get this idea??

???
"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

i never said that. i said they were old, poor and uneducated...but yeh racist and thick no doubt fits the bill too. thanks.

Are you really a Paki?  If so I'd keep my mouth shut about IQ LOL.
Ψ

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
they already have the military bases and the troops on the ground

UK is what's called the spear carrier for the US in world affairs. A tool to be used and discarded. They're required to go along with everything which is why the rejection of the invasion of syria was a shock. Seems they've become a little unruly.  Ideally, if things continue on the current path the US will simply own the UK. In that case, such problems will not arise again.

...but ya immigration reform, freedom and all that  ::)

"

Henda

• Getbig V

i never said that. i said they were old, poor and uneducated...but yeh racist and thick no doubt fits the bill too. thanks.

You honestly haven't got a fucking clue.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
UK is what's called the spear carrier for the US in world affairs. A tool to be used and discarded. They're required to go along with everything which is why the rejection of the invasion of syria was a shock. Seems they've become a little unruly.  Ideally, if things continue on the current path the US will simply own the UK. In that's the case such problems will not arise again.

...but ya immigration reform, freedom and all that  ::)

you gonna bitch and moan for the next month non stop aren't ya

of course there will be problems and struggles, that's life

but then maybe you never had to struggle - living on the dole?
Ψ

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

you gonna bitch and moan for the next month non stop aren't ya

of course there will be problems and struggles, that's life

but then maybe you never had to struggle - living on the dole?

I think this is the fourth time I'm asking this.

what makes you think this will have an effect on immigration?

Where did this idea come from?

???

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
If a person wants cheese that person does not go to the hardware store and buy some screws. 

that person should go to the grocery store where the cheese is located.

the key to getting what you want is acting in a manner that produces the desired result.

hope this helps.
"

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
I think this is the fourth time I'm asking this.

what makes you think this will have an effect on immigration?

Where did this idea come from?

???

Of course it will effect immigration.
If not directly then because it's now starkly obvious to the out of touch political elite that most people are fed up with the small island being flooded with immigrants.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump just flew to Scotland to announce he is lifting his Muslim ban. 

Coincidence?   ;-)

fredrollon

• Getbig III

Conker

• Getbig IV
Are you really a Paki?  If so I'd keep my mouth shut about IQ LOL.

no i'm not a "paki" you dumb cnt. i'm caribbean/english. but i would take a "paki" over your piece of sht @ss any day of the week. 

Henda

• Getbig V
no i'm not a "paki" you dumb cnt. i'm caribbean/english. but i would take a "paki" over your piece of sht @ss any day of the week. 

We're you born here? Haha no wonder you are so against the leave camp

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

haha

meltdown - you sound like a real racist
Ψ

Conker

• Getbig IV
We're you born here? Haha no wonder you are so against the leave camp

yes i was born in the UK you brain dead northern sht. and the last time i checked the caribbean wasn't in the EU...so even if i was born there why would you think that would have any bearing on me wanting to remain in the EU?

see this is the typical pea brain mentality of your average OUT voter.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
yes i was born in the UK you brain dead northern sht. and the last time i checked the caribbean wasn't in the EU...so even if i was born there why would you think that would have any bearing on me wanting to remain in the EU?

you sound like a psycho

Ψ

Henda

• Getbig V

Haha how can you call anyone else uneducated and pea brained when you come back with low intelligence, unnecessarly aggresive responses littered with needless insults? You masquerade as you a toff but are acting like something more commonly seen on "world star hip hop"

bigmc

• Getbig V

why do you get angry if people offer a different view

this patronising view towards people who voted out

just makes you look ignorant and condescending
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over

You're not English you're a mud person

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over

fuck off back to the shithole you came from, darkie

Conker

• Getbig IV
fuck off back to the shithole you came from, darkie

pipe down FENIAN scum.. the Irish trying to be racist LOL

don't you realise you are viewed as the lowest form of life....fck off back beyond the pale.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Haha how can you call anyone else uneducated and pea brained when you come back with low intelligence, unnecessarly aggresive responses littered with needless insults? You masquerade as you a toff but are acting like something more commonly seen on "world star hip hop"

That's so funny coming from the king of low intelligence, unnecessarily aggressive responses littered with needless insults.  This is what you do on Getbig.

Absolutely hilarious.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The UK basically bought 20 years for themselves. Hopefully the people who voted to leave can teach their children about Patriotism and Nationalism. If they don't, in 20 to 30 years the UK will be gone for ever. Scumbag Oprah Winfey's famous words