Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 226503 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads
« Reply #1725 on: May 12, 2018, 12:38:27 PM »
Its quite obvious that the feud between Vince B and Vince G was started by Vince B.

For the most part, Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, leaves people alone. He just posts stuff about his life. And people like Vince Basile rag on him, so Vince pushes back. When Vince G pushed back, Vince Basile cried about it. Vince Basile can dish it out, but he cannot take it back.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1726 on: May 12, 2018, 01:45:26 PM »
Its quite obvious that the feud between Vince B and Vince G was started by Vince B.

For the most part, Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, leaves people alone. He just posts stuff about his life. And people like Vince Basile rag on him, so Vince pushes back. When Vince G pushed back, Vince Basile cried about it. Vince Basile can dish it out, but he cannot take it back.

A group of social scientists have dubbed the feud "Vince Wars". They are looking at old Getbig posts who initiated the conflict, but hitherto the findings have been inconclusive.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #1727 on: May 12, 2018, 04:26:42 PM »
Warehouse>Fema Trailer.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1728 on: May 12, 2018, 08:31:05 PM »
Still have it and currently driving it for the week.  Already did some off-roading with it.

What we have here is a failure to communicate. I have challenged Goodrum in the past to post a photo of this mysterious Jeep. So far we have nothing.

On the last page he asserted that my family lived in a warehouse. I stated that they live in the family home. I have been divorced since 1999. He said I am lying.

Well folks, that is why I have been calling out this buffoon for over a decade. He bullshits all day long and also fabricates stuff about others. I tell the truth and he doesn't believe me!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1729 on: May 12, 2018, 09:17:27 PM »

What we have here is a failure to communicate. I have challenged Goodrum in the past to post a photo of this mysterious Jeep. So far we have nothing.

On the last page he asserted that my family lived in a warehouse. I stated that they live in the family home. I have been divorced since 1999. He said I am lying.

Well folks, that is why I have been calling out this buffoon for over a decade. He bullshits all day long and also fabricates stuff about others. I tell the truth and he doesn't believe me!

Vince B, if it helps any I have found that integrity and facts are almost irrelevant on GetBig. Trying to gain support by pointing out someone is full of crap and not reliable in their statements is a waste of time. It is what it is

werewolf operative

« Reply #1730 on: May 12, 2018, 09:51:18 PM »
Vince B, if it helps any I have found that integrity and facts are almost irrelevant on GetBig. Trying to gain support by pointing out someone is full of crap and not reliable in their statements is a waste of time. It is what it is

Because justice is bigger than that one call. Because Police are supposed to be professionals. Because there are supposed to be good guys {cops} and bad guys, {car jackers} and because whether you are emotionally pissed  or not  citizens rights have been litigated in courts and whether you or I or the cop on the street agrees with it, the system works so much better when cops remain inside that agreed upon parameter. As a cop of 34 years there were many times I personally felt a scum bag deserved way more at the point of capture than the courts would likely give them but because I believe in the system of justice, refrained from meting out what I thought was due. Thats what the citizens pay for, that's what is expected.  

How many years were you on the force before you retired?

about 24

You are a coach. I am a 34 year investigator. Continue...

I'm cool with truth.. truth and I get along quite well.

You're a lying piece of shit...double gassing.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1731 on: May 12, 2018, 10:27:39 PM »

if one has no concept of the truth... r they really capable of lying?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1732 on: May 12, 2018, 10:28:12 PM »

I'll respond to this troll and his girlfriend just to clarify what he knows is a falsehood. I was military police 10 years, mentioned it before.  civilian police 24 years. Thats 34 years. He ignores parts of the information in order to create a false narrative. Probably from Russia

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1733 on: May 12, 2018, 10:36:07 PM »

I know how some use the internet in devious ways. Goodrum knows if he repeats something enough times some people (most) will believe it must be true.

There is no test of truth for the internet and this goes for Getbig.

Now how do we find out if there is an ice machine outside Room 7 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1734 on: May 12, 2018, 11:21:08 PM »
I know how some use the internet in devious ways. Goodrum knows if he repeats something enough times some people (most) will believe it must be true.

There is no test of truth for the internet and this goes for Getbig.

Now how do we find out if there is an ice machine outside Room 7 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas?

I don't know that the Mirage even has a room 7

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1735 on: May 12, 2018, 11:39:38 PM »
I miss the days when obvious trolls were shown the door. This has become like one of those parties where people bring their 5 year olds because they can't afford a babysitter and while adults are trying to have a conversation they keep running through the living room knocking over the plants and spilling their juice on the rug. Parents {mods} need to step up once in awhile

werewolf operative

« Reply #1736 on: May 12, 2018, 11:44:44 PM »
I miss the days when obvious trolls were shown the door. This has become like one of those parties where people bring their 5 year olds because they can't afford a babysitter and while adults are trying to have a conversation they keep running through the living room knocking over the plants and spilling their juice on the rug. Parents {mods} need to step up once in awhile

I do have some awesome friends that happen to be homosexual.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1737 on: May 12, 2018, 11:46:41 PM »

u seem a little too emotionally attached to this forum, imo.. perhaps get a grip, tard

Zillotch

• Getbig V

werewolf operative

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1740 on: May 12, 2018, 11:56:17 PM »

this is what I'm talking about... super ineffective. dont u have some 'cause' ur fighting 4? focus on that... hone them skillz lol

werewolf operative

« Reply #1741 on: May 13, 2018, 12:01:50 AM »
this is what I'm talking about... super ineffective. dont u have some 'cause' ur fighting 4? focus on that... hone them skillz lol

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1742 on: May 13, 2018, 12:02:32 AM »
also.. we r nearing the end of humanity, this a very good time to let go of your hatred and seek god

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1743 on: May 13, 2018, 12:19:45 AM »
I cant even see vids on this forum, lol

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1744 on: May 13, 2018, 05:08:08 AM »
I live in in Oregon nig*er...You're a liar and a disgrace to the badge. Tell us again about your $8,000 a month pention...

8000 per month pension is impressive. 

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1745 on: May 13, 2018, 05:26:08 AM »
I take my wash to the dry cleaner. It costs 20$ a time. I think its worth it. Nice clean shirts and tuxs every day.
MIRAGETROPIN

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1746 on: May 13, 2018, 06:51:05 AM »
I cant even see vids on this forum, lol

unsafe scripts are being blocked, top right of Google search bar in browser click on the red warning and unblock
K

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1747 on: May 13, 2018, 07:35:01 AM »

I can never understand this mess. No matter what race the bull, cuck, or woman is. Any man who wants or enjoys seeing his woman getting worked on like a construction site, has some serious issues.

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #1748 on: May 13, 2018, 07:40:12 AM »

you have to be a piece of trash to let this happen.  >:(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1749 on: May 13, 2018, 09:57:10 AM »
the ultimate cuckold