Author Topic: To the patriotards fooled by Judas Trump  (Read 11125 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: To the patriotards fooled by Judas Trump
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2018, 04:51:22 PM »
In April 2018 515 billion in taxes came in and the Federal government spent a little under 300 billion breaking a record. The left said the tax cuts wouldn't leave enough to run the government.

Now he has North Korea coming to the negotiating table and declaring peace with South Korea. This was accomplished with sanctions and Trumps threat of imposing sanctions on any country that traded with them. Parking the US Navy in North Korea's back yard was also a major factor for North Korea. Making China sweat about trade with the US made China get off their ass and read the riot act to Kim Jong Un.

Iran was given a gift of nearly two billion in cash and the lifting of sanctions so they could freely sell their oil. Obama/Kerry also released 150 billion that was released from America that Iran had invested/banked. Iran used this new found wealth to increase their military and to buy arms from Russia. The inspections are a joke because they are restricted from where they can inspect. Also due to the money involved I question the integrity of the inspectors. Israel has provide proof positive last week that they never gave up the pursuit of nuclear weapons though their superb intelligence. Also the agreement is set to expire in a few short years. Europe wants to bury their head in the sand as they develop nuclear weapons and the biggest military in the region.

Trump has done an amazing job in one year. You would never know it by Cable, newspapers and networks. Twitter and Facebook is trying to assist the progressive liberal agenda now by banning conservatives and limiting their audiences. Trump is on track to be the best President in 50 years. Lowest black and Hispanic unemployment in the history of that stat. Lowest unemployment in 18 years. Wages are going up. Lowest amount of people applying for unemployment checks in 45 years. Highest stock market in history. Lowest amount of people on food stamps in decades. He repaired our relationship with Israel. He got us out of the Paris agreement where foreign countries could dictate our energy production while there would be no such constraints on China or India. He got rid of the Obama care mandate that had middle class people forced to pay for insurance that was higher than their mortgage or car payment for high deductible insurance. He has gained the respect or fear from foreign countries. Look at the reception Trump got from China and Saudi Arabia compared to the disrespect Obama got when he went there. He took off the harsh rules of engagement from the military and stopped civilians from micro managing them. He backs law enforcement. He has the biggest reduction in Mexican border crossing in decades cause he took the handcuffs off the border patrol. He lowered taxes causing the economy to take off. GDP is rising and I wouldn't doubt it hits 4 before he is through. Regarding Russia he put the US on track to be the number one oil producer in under 8 years. He is spending more on our military. Just a few months ago in Syria he allowed our military to take out Russian tanks, artillery, rockets and kill over 100 Russians. He just kicked out Russian diplomats. How is he in with Russia? Hillary and Obama are the ones who sold nuclear bomb fuel to Russia. When Trump drew a line in the sand regarding chemical weapons he enforced it twice.

There is a full on attack on Trump. Obama legitimized the radical liberal ideology dividing this country. The complicit news providers and social media providers are rich elites who feel through their benevolence they know what's good for the little people. CBC, NBC, ABC, CNN, Google, Facebook, Twitter, NY Times, Washington Post and all the rest pound the drum for the liberal ideology. Twitter is banning conservatives. Facebook is limiting audiences for conservative sites and banning. Google uses it's guidance with it's first page selections concerning political ideology.   It's Orwellian the way propaganda is being used against Trump. Even fact checkers such as Snopes, Fact check org, ABC news fact check, Politifact all use spin against conservatives, Republicans and Trump. They belong to  the same Poynter fact checking organization.

What is going on with the resistance is temper tantrum from losing the election. Every major biased manipulated poll said right up to the day of the election it would be an electoral landslide for Hillary. I guess when they called my house for the poll I was at work.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2018, 06:46:33 PM »
There is nothing emotional about it. Bunk kigs messed up your head.

Again, noo argument, no ideas, just personal insults, name calling and lots of whining and whimpering. You lost and continue to lose. Must suck.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2018, 06:53:10 PM »
Again, noo argument, no ideas, just personal insults, name calling and lots of whining and whimpering. You lost and continue to lose. Must suck.

Dude, are you on fire over there?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2018, 06:55:23 PM »
Young Obama Said the American Dream Is to Be Donald Trump

In 1991, Barack Obama was 29 years old and about to graduate from Harvard Law School. That year, he penned a paper with his buddy Robert Fisher called "Race and Rights Rhetoric" where he summed up the average American mindset in one rather brutal and prescient sentence: "I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don't make it, my children will."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jpyvp7/young-obama-said-the-american-dream-is-to-be-donald-trump

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#1990s

You should be Facebooking and Tweeting this all over.

Get it out there.

Do it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2018, 08:46:50 PM »
Dude, are you on fire over there?

Actually, where I am it's been raining. Raining every day for two months. Everyday rain. Every goddamn day.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2018, 10:18:15 PM »
Actually, where I am it's been raining. Raining every day for two months. Everyday rain. Every goddamn day.

Im just glad at this point, Obama isn't blamed

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2018, 10:19:24 PM »
He never appealed to me. I saw right through the bullshit. He sought to VERBALLY cater to a disgruntled, demoralized (rightfully so) white population all while likely knowing he wouldn't get what needs to be done, done!

In effect he won the low to average IQ which outnumbers the higher IQ but not in the states that gave him the win

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2018, 10:26:48 PM »
Im just glad at this point, Obama isn't blamed

A “cop” that supports Obama makes about as much sense and as UCLA student that graduated with a degree in Econ and voted for Bernie Sanders

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2018, 10:27:35 PM »
A “cop” that supports Obama makes about as much sense and as UCLA student that graduated with a degree in Econ and voted for Bernie Sanders
A cop that is all about the truth shouldn't surprise you

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2018, 10:29:40 PM »

Im not an Obama supporter, I'm a facts supporter,. Only Trump supporters who will subjugate their integrity  find that hard to believe

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2018, 10:34:37 PM »
Im not an Obama supporter, I'm a facts supporter,. Only Trump supporters who will subjugate their integrity  find that hard to believe

You’ve proven you don’t know what “facts” are. You’re one sided. You can’t decipher right from wrong. Your sources that you “fact check” from are almost always proven wrong.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2018, 10:35:22 PM »
You’ve proven you don’t know what “facts” are. You’re one sided. You can’t decipher right from wrong. Your sources that you “fact check” from are almost always proven wrong.

You are a coach. I am a 34 year investigator. Continue...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2018, 10:36:11 PM »
please....

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2018, 12:58:32 AM »
I often ask myself, why does Agnostic continue to spar with these dolts on a daily basis.  Then you drop some serious ownership on the phony coach and my question is answered. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2018, 02:02:14 AM »
I often ask myself, why does Agnostic continue to spar with these dolts on a daily basis.  Then you drop some serious ownership on the phony coach and my question is answered. 

:)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2018, 02:08:04 AM »
But I have been considering just moving into observation mode and I probably will. Not that my point of view is the right point of view, its that no amount of facts or evidence seems to  matter to those opposed to my point of view and there are very few here, I can actually count on one hand, that will actually debate as adults. The rest just want to insult and call everyone that doesn't agree with them names.. and I grew past that about 40 years ago.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2018, 02:39:46 AM »
Yes he was seeking nuclear weapons and spending money to acquire the tech needed from intercepted intelligence. Even Hillary agreed at the time. If we didn't attack he would be more advanced than Iran in his nukes development. Iraq was in the beginning stages of chemical weapons of mass destruction. If fully developed could have taken out a city. They were in the primitive stages but definitely had them.

Hillary is an amoral, warmongering, globalist puppet. The fact she supported the Iraq war should tell you something. There was no credible evidence provided that Saddam was even in the early stages of developing WMD, let alone already having them. Investigations later found that Iraq's military forces were declining by the time of the invasion.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2018, 04:10:28 AM »
You are a coach. I am a 34 year investigator. Continue...

And still can’t find a way to get your head out of your ass.  :-*

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2018, 01:10:57 PM »

What I have a hard time doing is wrapping my head around the thought you are actually an attorney that people pay for services. You probably are, but it's very difficult to picture you having an intelligent conversation regarding legal issues in a business setting after reading your posts for so long.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2018, 01:17:49 PM »
What I have a hard time doing is wrapping my head around the thought you are actually an attorney that people pay for services. You probably are, but it's very difficult to picture you having an intelligent conversation regarding legal issues in a business setting after reading your posts for so long.

Crazy right?  Amazing. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2018, 01:19:12 PM »
Be best.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2018, 01:26:31 PM »
Be best.

I'm in best shape right now - shredzzzz

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2018, 01:53:16 PM »
I'm in best shape right now - shredzzzz
Nice. Maybe you can use some of that shredzzzztm power of yours to get Melania to again share her bed with The Dotard? What a cuck. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2018, 05:13:52 AM »
''Living after midnight"

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2018, 07:59:18 AM »
As James Woods said, "If Trump walked on water the Left would say he can't swim."

Trump keeps getting more and more awesome and the Left's meltdowns just keep on coming.

Little children throwing tantrums because they got beat.....Liberals and low IQ minorities...