Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 225271 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Since I moved back to Greenville, I've been going to the laundromat spending about 20 bucks a week on clothes.  It gets a little expensive after awhile so I decided to buy a washer and dryer.  The least expensive set I could find was this Amana brand with practically no features.  With cords, dryer vent, delivery, disposal fees and taxes it came up to 900 bucks and delivery in a week??  Come on son

I don't think so.  I'm not some sucka MC who's going to spend that kind of money .   Here's how Vince Goodrum does business.  Went to a little known spot on the ghetto side outskirts of Greenville that a friend told me about.  No fancy signs or sales papers or any of that shit.

A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
 ::)
K

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
How broke are you to not be able to buy a fucking washer?  you're embarrassing yourself with posts like this  :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I walk in and the owner of this fine establishment comes out.  He doesn't have a shirt and tie, just a white t-shirt, jean, boots, and a sidearm in the back like in the event that some unwelcome visitors decide that they don't want to buy anything.  I give him a handshake and I tell him that I want a honest and square deal.  He says he's a fair man who's owned the place for almost 40 years and all of his products come with a warranty.  So I decide to look around
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Only someone as deluded as Vince could try to make himself look like a pimp shopping for a simple appliance that all but the most ghetto, ratchet, and bogun people already own.
K

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
How broke are you to not be able to buy a fucking washer?  you're embarrassing yourself with posts like this  :-\

No kidding.

This is a man who claims to have $100,000 in stocks, jewels precious metals, owns franchisees, land, booming online businesses as well a full time job at a call center & is bitching about $900?

Melvin Goodrum owns himself daily, with his bragging. So dad that he doesn't see it before he presses 'post'.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Vince, are you on Augusta road where you know the ghetto is at?  ???
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
So I look around and tell him that I need something that doesn't leak, doesn't squeak, and I could care less how many dents in it as long as it works.  So he shows me a Whirlpool washer and dryer.  Its got a few dents and it was a bit discolored but it was fine for what I needed.  After some talk, he gave both of them to me for 250 bucks with another 50 bucks for the cords, vents, and delivery by some guys working indy.  We shook hands on it, I dropped 15 Andrew Jackson's in his hand and that was it.  

These are the one's I bought.  They will be delivering my goods in a few hours on a pickup truck and will be  installed.   That's how business is done folks.  No credit card payments, no waiting a week, no bullshit

A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Haha! I don't concern myself with washing or the appliances. My wife does all that and for she wants or needs a new set, she'll just go get it with the money that I provide. I won't even notice.

LOL at ghetto Getbiggers.

epic_alien

why does he come on here bragging about how broke he is?

he is a business consultant?

who washes his clothes at a public laundry mat?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, are you on Augusta road where you know the ghetto is at?  ???

No, on old Buncombe Rd.  I only go there for some thrift stores and that's really it
A

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Why is the finger white in the first pic?  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Why is the finger white in the first pic?  ???

You do know that black people's hands are white on the palm side...... ;D
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So I look around and tell him that I need something that doesn't leak, doesn't squeak, and I could care less how many dents in it as long as it works.  So he shows me a Whirlpool washer and dryer.  Its got a few dents and it was a bit discolored but it was fine for what I needed.  After some talk, he gave both of them to me for 250 bucks with another 50 bucks for the cords, vents, and delivery by some guys working indy.  We shook hands on it, I dropped 15 Andrew Jackson's in his hand and that was it.  

These are the one's I bought.  They will be delivering my goods in a few hours on a pickup truck and will be  installed.   That's how business is done folks. No credit card payments, no waiting a week, no bullshit

LOL

Why are you giving away this valuable information?

Shouldn't you be saving these gems of business wisdom for your life coaching clients?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Vince G, CSN, NFT, Non-Sucka MC

moty

• Getbig III
This fucking black never ceases to amaze me

Henda

• Getbig V
Haha This Saving money thread is really a thinly veiled brag that vince is finally not poor enough to afford cheap second hand laundry appliances. Vince is slowly but surely crawling his way out of the gutter

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Who the fuck goes to a laundromat in this day and age?

How much of a brokeass bitch do you have to be to not be able to afford a washer and dryer?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
why does he come on here bragging about how broke he is?

he is a business consultant?

who washes his clothes at a public laundry mat?

In his mind, Melvin Goodrum is not bragging or revealing how broke he is. he actually thinks that people will now think he's a frugal business tycoon that won't pay too much for anything.

It's the same reasoning why he'd take a pic like this & think he looks good enough to post it online.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Since I moved back to Greenville, I've been going to the laundromat spending about 20 bucks a week on clothes.  It gets a little expensive after awhile so I decided to buy a washer and dryer.  The least expensive set I could find was this Amana brand with practically no features.  With cords, dryer vent, delivery, disposal fees and taxes it came up to 900 bucks and delivery in a week??  Come on son

I don't think so.  I'm not some sucka MC who's going to spend that kind of money .   Here's how Vince Goodrum does business.  Went to a little known spot on the ghetto side outskirts of Greenville that a friend told me about.  No fancy signs or sales papers or any of that shit.

strong ghetto vocabulary mixed with feelings of anger and depression

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
strong ghetto vocabulary mixed with feelings of anger and depression

If your $10.45hr job at a Verizon call center made it hard for you to afford $20 a week, let a lone a mere $900 for an appliance, I'd be angry & depressed too.

BayGBM

• Getbig V

x2  :'(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Haha This Saving money thread is really a thinly veiled brag that vince is finally not poor enough to afford cheap second hand laundry appliances. Vince is slowly but surely crawling his way out of the gutter

Its been a while since there's been a montage thread up here.  The fact is that people are too busy trying to keep up with everyone else which is the real reason that the average American household has over 130k dollars of debt with little to no savings.  People live paycheck to paycheck in this country and are bound to their jobs.  A person getting fired is usually the breaking point for a mass shooting/suicide.  

Fact is that I spend my hard earned money wisely....no credit cards, no debt, no living check to check etc.  That's the benefits of frugal living within your means.   Just keeping it 100% for you Getbiggers.
A

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
 was a 9" kielbasa involved in these negotiations by either party ???

youandme

• Getbig V
Lol, Vince have you heard of Craigslist? I was moving and sold my 3 year old washer AND dryer for like $350. Paid a he'll of a lot more than that for them. Just need to look for people that are moving cross country and wanting to unload things.