Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 230866 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads
« Reply #1375 on: March 22, 2018, 05:31:50 AM »
Congrats on your new place Vince, looking good...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1376 on: March 22, 2018, 05:38:33 AM »
doesnt the ground near the steps need compacting? are they putting seems in concrete . they chargin around 2800?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: March 22, 2018, 05:42:01 AM »
is that luxury vinyl plank flooring glue down or snap together? do you have a crawl space if so hopefully more than 17 inch. are there footings for foundation?
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: March 22, 2018, 05:47:54 AM »
is that luxury vinyl plank flooring glue down or snap together? do you have a crawl space if so hopefully more than 17 inch. are there footings for foundation?

Johnny,

You obviously know your stuff when it comes to builder work. What's your background?

"1"

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1379 on: March 22, 2018, 10:17:56 AM »
I Assume they are going to dig out and add some compacted hardcore before pouring the concrete?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: March 22, 2018, 11:33:47 AM »
This style of curb is all over the neighborhood where I live. I hate it because it is easy to bottom out when pulling in or out of the driveway. Builders like them because they are continuous which means you can place a driveway anywhere. That works well for them in situations like this.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #1381 on: March 22, 2018, 01:13:12 PM »
Whoever did your form work needs a lesson.
Yup, that layer of concrete near the street is going to by very very thin.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1382 on: March 22, 2018, 01:16:46 PM »
Lot of work going on...driveway is marked for pouring

Is this going to be a concrete, asphalt, or rock driveway?   ???

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
Re: 900 Bucks For A Washer & Dryer??? F@#K That!! I Got A Better Idea (Pics)
« Reply #1383 on: March 22, 2018, 01:48:59 PM »

Its been a while since there's been a montage thread up here.  The fact is that people are too busy trying to keep up with everyone else which is the real reason that the average American household has over 130k dollars of debt with little to no savings.  People live paycheck to paycheck in this country and are bound to their jobs.  A person getting fired is usually the breaking point for a mass shooting/suicide.  

Fact is that I spend my hard earned money wisely....no credit cards, no debt, no living check to check etc.  That's the benefits of frugal living within your means.   Just keeping it 100% for you Getbiggers.

WORD!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: March 22, 2018, 02:57:00 PM »
Johnny,

You obviously know your stuff when it comes to builder work. What's your background?

"1"
daddywaddy alpha male fucking milfs  , now im evolved by useage of enochian magick watching and intefering with humanity
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1385 on: March 22, 2018, 03:11:07 PM »
DADDY, Is it even possible for anyone to speak in the Enochian language now-a-days?

I never did figure out the 'magic' involvement!

How far have you proceeded ?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1386 on: March 22, 2018, 04:47:43 PM »
This style of curb is all over the neighborhood where I live. I hate it because it is easy to bottom out when pulling in or out of the driveway. Builders like them because they are continuous which means you can place a driveway anywhere. That works well for them in situations like this.

I think valley gutter looks good. Not sure about bottoming out, not my territory...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1387 on: March 22, 2018, 05:35:44 PM »
I think valley gutter looks good. Not sure about bottoming out, not my territory...

My car shouldn't bottom out. It is a crossover vehicle with four wheel drive and 18" wheels. I would like to have a new driveway and curb installed. The city won't permit a different curb style.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: March 22, 2018, 06:26:49 PM »
i dont like vinces neighborhood im getting very bad vibes , neighbors are packed in like sardines no trees , no privacy... i would only live there if there were enough 18 year old fine assed blonde hair bitches running around there . i think youll be selling in a 2 years
A

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: 900 Bucks For A Washer & Dryer??? F@#K That!! I Got A Better Idea (Pics)
« Reply #1389 on: March 22, 2018, 07:02:48 PM »

Its been a while since there's been a montage thread up here.  The fact is that people are too busy trying to keep up with everyone else which is the real reason that the average American household has over 130k dollars of debt with little to no savings.  People live paycheck to paycheck in this country and are bound to their jobs.  A person getting fired is usually the breaking point for a mass shooting/suicide.  

Fact is that I spend my hard earned money wisely....no credit cards, no debt, no living check to check etc.  That's the benefits of frugal living within your means.   Just keeping it 100% for you Getbiggers.

Yes, something rarely mentioned in the big befuddlement over mass shootings.  Broad-serving economy goes down, senseless violence goes up.  Fix economy?  Oh HELL no!  Ban guns?  Yes!!  All the anger will magically disappear, and it'll be a wonderful world with recycled gun metal lamps for everyone.

::) ::)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1390 on: March 22, 2018, 07:17:59 PM »
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.  You are a funny mofo.

Lol,  ;D ;D ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1391 on: March 22, 2018, 07:28:54 PM »
I guess anyone who has to count his pennies would accept conditions like the driveway preparation. There is still some grass there.

Usually there is a layer of pebbles put down first. Also, at the gutter there should be some dirt excavated so that there is a smooth

approach. No way I would accept this standard. I guess it goes with Goodrum saving money on those stick on numbers!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1392 on: March 22, 2018, 09:05:02 PM »
I guess anyone who has to count his pennies would accept conditions like the driveway preparation. There is still some grass there.

Usually there is a layer of pebbles put down first. Also, at the gutter there should be some dirt excavated so that there is a smooth

approach. No way I would accept this standard. I guess it goes with Goodrum saving money on those stick on numbers!

You're right however that's why its UNFINISHED.... ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1393 on: March 22, 2018, 09:23:38 PM »

I wouldn't call it luxury but its very durable and pet friendly which is all that matters.  I'm on a slight incline so I have a very large crawlspace
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1394 on: March 22, 2018, 09:25:47 PM »
I Assume they are going to dig out and add some compacted hardcore before pouring the concrete?

Oh yeah.  I got there at around 10am to check out the progress and sign off on the inspection for the water.  Its much farther along now
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1395 on: March 22, 2018, 10:16:17 PM »

lol
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1396 on: March 22, 2018, 10:17:19 PM »
congrats on the digs goodrum
"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: March 22, 2018, 10:19:52 PM »
You're right however that's why its UNFINISHED.... ::)

that's good to hear. I'm sure there will be some rebar or metal wiring put in before the concrete pour...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1399 on: March 22, 2018, 11:14:54 PM »
that's good to hear. I'm sure there will be some rebar or metal wiring put in before the concrete pour...

I can't get too concerned over a driveway although I'll be sealing it after its done along with the deck.   I'll prob have the deck done this weekend to allow it to dry...the cherry redwood will look awesome
A