Author Topic: Vinces youtube channel  (Read 16552 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vinces youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 03:51:21 PM »
.05/hour X 20 hours/week = 1 dollar/week

52 weeks X 1 dollar = 52 dollars/year

52 dollars X 15 years = 780 dollars

???

Whoops, was working on the site while typing......well I owned myself on that one. ;D
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 03:52:30 PM »
x

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2016, 09:09:48 PM »
just post up any video and claim its you like when you starred with BJ on that TV show back in the day, we wont know any better

exhibit a

"

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2016, 10:39:18 PM »
I don't know why you guys even bother exerting the energy it takes to insult this fucking dindu, he does it himself quite sufficiently enough lmao.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2016, 10:52:13 PM »

Already have.  Still working on launch, have my boy in India putting together things.  For now, I'm rebuilding the Caliber Fitness Solutions website...www.caliberfit ness.com.  I've just finished fixing all the products and now I'm putting together things

So you've got an indian configuring your free opencart software  ???

Good luck with that man, building a solid foundation for your business.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2016, 11:06:45 PM »
So you've got an indian configuring your free opencart software  ???

Good luck with that man, building a solid foundation for your business.

No no noooo!!!!!

Melvin Goodrum has his boy in India uploading YouTube videos for him, since it requires skills & time that Melvin himself does not possess.

Eating at All U Can Eat Buffets Running his vast online grocery store empire takes precious time.

It's odd that Melvin works at a call center while he claims to hire someone in India to work on his YouTube channel. It's normally the other way around.

epic_alien

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2016, 11:59:19 AM »
who took that pic of him in the call center?

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2016, 01:35:29 PM »

If you saved 5 cents an hour, 20 hours a week for 15 years then you would have about 28k dollars in the bank.  Think about that for a minute.

.05/hour X 20 hours/week = 1 dollar/week

52 weeks X 1 dollar = 52 dollars/year

52 dollars X 15 years = 780 dollars

Huh

;D ;D ;D ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2016, 02:06:02 PM »
No no noooo!!!!!

Melvin Goodrum has his boy in India uploading YouTube videos for him, since it requires skills & time that Melvin himself does not possess.

Eating at All U Can Eat Buffets Running his vast online grocery store empire takes precious time.

It's odd that Melvin works at a call center while he claims to hire someone in India to work on his YouTube channel. It's normally the other way around.

Is that dirt and grime all over his clean shirt?  ???
D

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2016, 04:19:44 PM »
Is that dirt and grime all over his clean shirt?  ???

Look at the huge gut, fat face & triple chin.

Does this man look like the kind of person who values cleanliness & hygiene?

You can only imagine what his cubicle smells like.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2016, 04:36:00 PM »

Look at the huge gut, fat face & triple chin.

Does this man look like the kind of person who values cleanliness & hygiene?

You can only imagine what his cubicle smells like.

Also notice the "I have finally arrived" look of content on that fitness empire tycoon and industry insider.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2016, 04:48:59 PM »
Also notice the "I have finally arrived" look of content on that fitness empire tycoon and industry insider.

Yet, notice how his clothes are very plain and unassuming. All business moguls tend to do this. Bill Gates used to drive to work in a Ford Taurus. For Goodrum, he just dresses "down." They don't want to stand out.
X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2016, 04:58:55 PM »
Yet, notice how his clothes are very plain and unassuming. All business moguls tend to do this. Bill Gates used to drive to work in a Ford Taurus. For Goodrum, he just dresses "down." They don't want to stand out.

Plain and unassuming only to those who cannot appreciate quality in clothing: these are not cheap clothes, these are Calvin Klein from Sam's Club!

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »
Plain and unassuming only to those who cannot appreciate quality in clothing: these are not cheap clothes, these are Calvin Klein from Sam's Club!

Come on, you know that Melvin bought those Bugle Boy jeans for $1.49 at the Salvation Army Thrift store.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2016, 05:10:56 PM »

But why is his shirt stained of a yellowish color? I walk into a Verizon every once in a while and they are dressed well, wear clean clothes, dress approicate, clean polos,...etc.
D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2016, 05:21:40 PM »

Good observation. Vince shops at the finest establishments. He was spotted on Rodeo Drive in Sams Club the other day.
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2016, 05:23:51 PM »
But why is his shirt stained of a yellowish color? I walk into a Verizon every once in a while and they are dressed well, wear clean clothes, dress approicate, clean polos,...etc.

You've  walked into a Verizon sales center, where they put all the normal looking, well spoken, hygienic sales people.

I bet you've never walked into a Verizon back room call center, where the dregs of society do Satan's handy work for a mere $10.45hr.

But hey, at least they get access to the Corp. gym so they can workout twice a day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2016, 05:23:56 PM »

Um, Vince is at a call center. He is behind the scenes. I suspect that he doesn't interact directly with clients.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2016, 05:57:11 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2016, 06:11:36 PM »
What kind of idiot shit can this goofy fuck post to YouTube that would hold anyone's attention?

Actually ...

Yeah, I'd watch it!

;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2016, 06:20:02 PM »
What kind of idiot shit can this goofy fuck post to YouTube that would hold anyone's attention?

Actually ...

Yeah, I'd watch it!

;D

As I said before, would be great if he Vince could interview getbiggers.
X

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2016, 01:35:52 AM »
I liked his radio show...I would watch his youtube channel.

Vince just start recording and uploading.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2016, 01:58:22 AM »

Already have.  Still working on launch, have my boy in India putting together things.  For now, I'm rebuilding the Caliber Fitness Solutions website...www.caliberfit ness.com.  I've just finished fixing all the products and now I'm putting together things

Will your business ever be (and stay) on the road?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2016, 04:08:12 AM »
I hope vince's YouTube channel consists mainly of videos on achieving financial and physical success as those are two areas he excels in

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2016, 08:12:55 AM »
When everything is ready to go, it gets going.  Anyone can shoot video but you have to have a way to monetize the whole thing.  Youtube revenue is shit water so you have to make sure you have all of your other ducks in a row

??? You're going to monetize YouTube?  This would be an incredible accomplishment as well as a way to buck the system. Piana uses his videos to promote his product line, just like you should be doing with caliber fitness.

Vince your trolling is at a jedi master level.  You don't want to put any effort into YouTube because the money is crap but you outsource your videos to india and you're relaunching the CF website for the 30th time in the last 10 years despite it not ever becoming a household name....