Author Topic: tren lovers  (Read 10509 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: tren lovers
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2016, 03:29:24 PM »
You will look worse before you look better, once you get into single digits its a different playing field...just keep plodding away until you get tight... If you feel the need run some adex, but more than likely you've lost fullness and haven't yet got the tight skin that comes with low bf %

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2016, 12:55:34 AM »
feel flat on tren?try adding 20mg sd for few days see what happens
T

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2016, 01:06:18 AM »
Jizmo you look insane  :o

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2016, 02:17:05 AM »
Jizmo, are you still using insulin pre workout during your cut?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2016, 12:57:03 AM »
no insulin or peptides during my cuts... just AAS, AI, t3 basically. and some supps of course

keep in mind thats gym lighting though, without a pump im much smaller and wetter

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2016, 06:11:42 AM »
Random question guys.. I'm getting more leaner probably from 12% to 10%.. I can see Im little watery. You think 1mg adex eod will help dry me up or is it straight up diet

I had this proplem/I tried adex at 1mg a day/ and t3 (added to my cycle). Did not seam to do the trick got frustrated tried masteron (added to my cycle but with lower test), this helped me a bit more but honestly didnt really dial in till the calories got cut.  I was eating good food during the day, the chicken rice,steak rice,egg whites etc but at night i would go to ice cream/ or some candy or soda.  It really but a damper on what i was trying to achieve, do not get me wrong i was big as fuck but i did not have the crisp clean look i wanted.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2016, 06:14:32 AM »

I had this proplem/I tried adex at 1mg a day/ and t3 (added to my cycle). Did not seam to do the trick got frustrated tried masteron (added to my cycle but with lower test), this helped me a bit more but honestly didnt really dial in till the calories got cut.  I was eating good food during the day, the chicken rice,steak rice,egg whites etc but at night i would go to ice cream/ or some candy or soda.  It really but a damper on what i was trying to achieve, do not get me wrong i was big as fuck but i did not have the crisp clean look i wanted.

I dunno why excessive carbs make me hold water. Literally one day of just eating protein and fibrous veg I already look tighter.