Author Topic: Rudy giuliani Absolutely Killing it at the RNC  (Read 5914 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Rudy giuliani Absolutely Killing it at the RNC
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2016, 09:20:00 AM »
spaghetti dick

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2016, 09:21:02 AM »
Isn't his daughter a criminal? He talks so much about the black community but has a criminal living at home. What a joke! ::)

Shoplifting makeup 6 years ago.  Lock her up and throw away the key.  ::)
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2016, 09:58:00 AM »
Shoplifting makeup 6 years ago.  Lock her up and throw away the key.  ::)

The difference is that if it was me or you shoplifting, we would have a criminal record (if charges were pressed and convicted). You can rest assured, no charges were pressed against her. The funny thing is that if you or I applied for a job, and a background check was done, we would be considered criminals (well, past criminals). That label would always follow us around for the rest of our lives. Yet, because of who she is, she isn't. But in technical terms, she really is a criminal.....well, a PAST criminal.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2016, 10:05:37 AM »
Rudy gave a speech that motivated the shit out of the base and got them all happy.  Then mrs trump buried that speech with her own. 

The trump campaign defense of it is textbook "how not to do it".  Denying it.  It's like they don't understand the definition of plagiarism. 

Imagine a White House this incompetent. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2016, 10:07:43 AM »
The difference is that if it was me or you shoplifting, we would have a criminal record (if charges were pressed and convicted). You can rest assured, no charges were pressed against her. The funny thing is that if you or I applied for a job, and a background check was done, we would be considered criminals (well, past criminals). That label would always follow us around for the rest of our lives. Yet, because of who she is, she isn't. But in technical terms, she really is a criminal.....well, a PAST criminal.

Exactly

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2016, 10:11:40 AM »
Rudy gave a speech that motivated the shit out of the base and got them all happy.  Then mrs trump buried that speech with her own.  

The trump campaign defense of it is textbook "how not to do it".  Denying it.  It's like they don't understand the definition of plagiarism.  

Imagine a White House this incompetent.  
You really use every chance you get to bash Trump. It's all you do on this board nowdays ffs

So much time you spend on Writing long ass posts you should try a forum with more readers. On getbig you have zero impact. Personally I never read your posts, as most here probably dont

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2016, 10:37:29 AM »
You really use every chance you get to bash Trump. It's all you do on this board nowdays ffs

So much time you spend on Writing long ass posts you should try a forum with more readers. On getbig you have zero impact. Personally I never read your posts, as most here probably dont

How is that any different from everyone else bashing Obama all the time?  ??? ???
X

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2016, 11:09:13 AM »
Yep, Rudy is "killing" the republican party.
The Daffy Duck lisp having WOP.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2016, 11:10:55 AM »
How is that any different from everyone else bashing Obama all the time?  ??? ???
not in 90% of their postings on the board

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2016, 12:44:54 PM »
not in 90% of their postings on the board

I would say that certain posters on here have spent just as much time bashing Obama as 240 has spent bashing Trump.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2016, 12:46:59 PM »

On average, 9 times out of 10, I don't read anyone's political posts here, democrat or liberals. Its a gigantic waste of time. Getbig is just one gigantic trolling forum.

And I doubt people's minds get changed in other forums. People are dogmatic no matter where you go.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2016, 12:50:59 PM »
Yep, Rudy is "killing" the republican party.
The Daffy Duck lisp having WOP.

Trump is the one killing the GOP.    Bush Agrees.

Source: Talking Points Memo

Former President George W. Bush confided to his closest ex-aides that he fears Donald Trump's nomination could hasten the downfall of the Republican Party, according to a Politico story out Tuesday.

"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican President," Bush told former aides and advisers at an April reunion in Dallas.

The Bush family has chosen to remain on the sidelines of the GOP nominating contest after former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush left the race. Jeb Bush has said he won't vote for Trump, and neither George W. Bush nor his father, former President George H.W. Bush, are attending this week's convention.

###

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2016, 12:53:39 PM »

Trump is the one killing the GOP.    Bush Agrees.

Source: Talking Points Memo

Former President George W. Bush confided to his closest ex-aides that he fears Donald Trump's nomination could hasten the downfall of the Republican Party, according to a Politico story out Tuesday.

"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican President," Bush told former aides and advisers at an April reunion in Dallas.

The Bush family has chosen to remain on the sidelines of the GOP nominating contest after former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush left the race. Jeb Bush has said he won't vote for Trump, and neither George W. Bush nor his father, former President George H.W. Bush, are attending this week's convention.

###

240, do you still think that Trump is a democratic plant?
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2016, 12:56:59 PM »

I think this proves it more than ever.

The RNC finally had a chance to grab some serious momentum with the awesome Rudy speech and a perfect Melania speech - a combination of toughness & beauty/brains that inspires so many.

Instead, they stepped in shit with an obvious theft of 2 paragraphs (with a few words dumbed down). 
Instead, they mishandled the plagiarism with blame shifting and silence.

The story has overtaken any good, and there's no way someone as wise and media-shrewd as Trump steps in shit in the most important week of his candidacy. 

It's on purpose.  And if so, we have to ask why.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2016, 01:03:28 PM »

Yeah because Trump is going to ruin 70 plus years of him and his father's hard work and make his kids look like assholes in order to toss a bone to Hillary Clinton.

Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2016, 01:06:32 PM »
I think this proves it more than ever.

The RNC finally had a chance to grab some serious momentum with the awesome Rudy speech and a perfect Melania speech - a combination of toughness & beauty/brains that inspires so many.

Instead, they stepped in shit with an obvious theft of 2 paragraphs (with a few words dumbed down). 
Instead, they mishandled the plagiarism with blame shifting and silence.

The story has overtaken any good, and there's no way someone as wise and media-shrewd as Trump steps in shit in the most important week of his candidacy. 

It's on purpose.  And if so, we have to ask why.

240, you make some very valid points. It makes you wonder, out of all the weeks, why blow this week. Such an important week. I think you are somewhat closer to the source than previously thought. Trump being a democratic plant seems more likely as time goes on.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2016, 01:08:05 PM »
Yeah because Trump is going to ruin 70 plus years of him and his father's hard work and make his kids look like assholes in order to toss a bone to Hillary Clinton.

Ruin what? Even if he was a democratic plant, what is it going to ruin? He's worth between 4-10 billion dollars.

Plus, Americans have a short memory. If Trump was a democratic plant, they will be pissed for about 9 days, then forget about it, once they go back to their iphones, computers, tablets, and hollywood gossip.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2016, 01:08:51 PM »
4 years in the white house pays what ? $3 million total right  ???

i am sure bill and hilary could cut Trump a check for 3 times that amount, he is a business man first , president running man 2nd

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2016, 01:09:07 PM »

Wait a minute - You're completely right.  Trump IS 70 and he's thinking about his legacy.   He supported Hilary for her entire career.  He supported her until Obama beat her in 2008.  

What if his goal, his legacy IS to give hilary 8 years of reign over the country.  If that's the case, he's doing it perfectly.

You just assume the man wants to work 7 days a week, 10 hours a day, reading documents and being stressed - I don't.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2016, 01:37:36 PM »
Ruin what?
AHHH, maybe his brand/image. Guy was known as an arrogant billionaire with a TV show.  Now most of the world and half the country hates him and thinks he's a racist, sexist lunatic. And he can't go anywhere without being protested. All this to get Hillary elected?  Yeah, ok.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2016, 03:39:10 PM »
AHHH, maybe his brand/image. Guy was known as an arrogant billionaire with a TV show.  Now most of the world and half the country hates him and thinks he's a racist, sexist lunatic. And he can't go anywhere without being protested. All this to get Hillary elected?  Yeah, ok.

What I said before, in case you missed it:

Plus, Americans have a short memory. If Trump was a democratic plant, they will be pissed for about 9 days, then forget about it, once they go back to their iphones, computers, tablets, and hollywood gossip.
X

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2016, 04:28:28 PM »
What I said before, in case you missed it:

It's totally inaccurate in this situation.  This isn't a guy getting caught cheating on his wife or something.  He's been front and center leading a divisive campaign.  Making a lot of bold statements and is on TV 24/7 for the last year plus.  This won't go away in "9 days".

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2016, 05:02:10 PM »
Wait a minute - You're completely right.  Trump IS 70 and he's thinking about his legacy.   He supported Hilary for her entire career.  He supported her until Obama beat her in 2008.  
ain foe
What if his goal, his legacy IS to give hilary 8 years of reign over the country.  If that's the case, he's doing it perfectly.

You just assume the man wants to work 7 days a week, 10 hours a day, reading documents and being stressed - I don't.

There is a ton of ammo to bash the hag but you never spend time on her. ???  This is vexing based on your distain for her.

I think you are a Hillary plant and are likely bashing Trump on many bodybuilding  forums. :D

How much does she pay you?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2016, 05:37:13 PM »
There is a ton of ammo to bash the hag but you never spend time on her. ???  This is vexing based on your distain for her.

I think you are a Hillary plant and are likely bashing Trump on many bodybuilding  forums. :D

How much does she pay you?

Sadly and foolishly he gets paid nothing.  He'd make more working for a certain poster with many internet streams of income.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2016, 06:40:12 PM »

Every time I call Trump a dem plant, I am also reminding everyone her hubby is the one who called Trump and asked him to run ;)

And you can find mean things about her from me leading back to 2002 on getbig ;)   I dislike her greatly, she belongs in prison, etc.