Author Topic: Cruz taking on Trump in 2020, Booed tonight, "Vote your conscience" No endorsemn  (Read 10102 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
I was accurate about trump winning the nomination - i told getbig the date a month ahead of his announcement, and I said he'd wreck the GOP field and win easily.  I said he'd work to destroy the legacy of many top repubs from the present and past, and also hurt as many races as possible.

I said all along he'd win or lose by 40 states.  And I said he's working as a dem operative to hurt GOP and get hilary elected.  I said he'll purposely cause chaos and underperform daily intentionally.

We shall see what happens.  So far I'm right.  I may be super wrong when all is said and done.  

I replied to one of your failed prediction posts last week where you claimed Trump might get tossed aside by a convention coup of nevertrump trash and you said it could still happen.  You are delusional with your claiming to have predicted he'd get the nomination.  Just last week when the rules committee killed nevertrump you were singing another tune.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I replied to one of your failed prediction posts last week where you claimed Trump might get tossed aside by a convention coup of nevertrump trash and you said it could still happen.  You are delusional with your claiming to have predicted he'd get the nomination.  Just last week when the rules committee killed nevertrump you were singing another tune.

i was hoping it would happen but knew it was a long shot.  They came close, though.  No luck.

you must not read the political board - I babbled nonstop from early june that trump would win the nomination. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
i was hoping it would happen but knew it was a long shot.  They came close, though.  No luck.

you must not read the political board - I babbled nonstop from early june that trump would win the nomination. 

Early June?  Way out on a limb there.  Can't keep you lies straight just like your gal Hills.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Early June?  Way out on a limb there.  Can't keep you lies straight just like your gal Hills.

It was actually May 28th that I told getbig Trump would announce on June 16th.  And he did.

Trump was a lifetime liberal that became repub less than a decade ago.  He sent love letters and congrats to pelosi in 2006 for taking the power back.  he lived a liberal lifestyle, and arguably, still does.  And he was inept on the issues, threatening countries in a foolish manner too.

he's paid tens of millions by liberal network NBC, and made the very legit Qs about the birther movement look like a joke because of the shitty way he mishandled it.

now he wants to turn the GOP nomination into a spectacle and take away GOP votes and donations from actual conservative candidates.

Donald Trump to make 'major' announcement in NYC on June 16

Source: WMUR

If you’re a Donald Trump fan, mark June 16 on your calendar. If you’re a Donald Trump fan in New Hampshire, mark June 17.

WMUR.com has learned that the business executive and reality television personality will make an announcement at the Trump Tower in Manhattan on June 16, and he plans to return to the first-primary state the following day.

A source close to Trump confirmed the dates and said a "major" announcement by Trump will be forthcoming, but stopped short of saying outright that Trump will announce his candidacy for president at that time.

All signs point to a Trump declaration of candidacy, however. He has been moving in that direction for many months with steps beyond those he took in his previous flirtations. And he told WMUR.com in April that he is “very much inclined” to become a candidate.

Trump has set up a pre-campaign organization, headed by conservative strategist Corey Lewandowski of Windham, and has hired staffers in New Hampshire and first-caucus state Iowa, as well as in South Carolina, where the first primary in the South will be held.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/politics/donald-trump-to-make-major-announcement-in-nyc-on-june-16/33267186

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Liberals aren't capitalists Junour. Same with your buddy Soros. Think about that for a sec or a week.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Cruz is a scumbag

I was born and live in Houston...Everyone thinks this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
d

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
d

Can you post a vid of this?  I didn't watch live but the clip I saw had Trump just entering the hall as Cruz was ending, not standing watching the speech with his kids.  Is this another lie?  Are you sure you aren't Lyin Ted or Hillary?

As for Cruz being seen as brilliant in 2 years, not if Hillary is elected and appoints justices that wreck the Constitution.  Cruz will be blamed for not urging everyone in his party to vote for the only other viable alternative.  No real constitutional conservative would ever do anything to cause that to happen, solidifying liberal democrat Supreme Court rule for a generation.  Quit smoking that dope.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Way to go Ted. Stand up for your values.  8)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I'm telling ya... Cruz will be seen as a visionary in 2 years.  The only one who stood by the constitution while everyone else just got in line behind the lose trump.

He told people to VOTE THE CONSTITUTION.

If trump is truly a constitutional conservative, then what's the problem?  On the other hand, if Trump's a bag of shit liberal, then why the F are they offended anyway?

cruz is a maggot and a schill for the jews, just like you
Ψ

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

what a butthurt, self-righteous cuck

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Cruz came across as a really creep and slimey. 

But i think Trump and Cruz both were aware this was going to happen and each got exactly out of it what they both wanted. 

Its all for show - and they delivered big time

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Bible high, then he puts it down and lies!

a

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
cruz does not support the trump-clinton nexus
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Newt admitted they had a copy of the speech.  Newt already had a prepared speech explaining how Cruz really was endorsing Trump.

This wasn't Cruz surprising anyone - They knew he would say this, and were okay with it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
I'm voting for Trump but I have a bad feeling that Cruz knows something that even the RNC is in on.  According to Alan Dershowitz, Cruz was one of the brightest Harvard Law students he has ever taught.  This guy does not make mistakes and is a very calculating person. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm voting for Trump but I have a bad feeling that Cruz knows something that even the RNC is in on.  According to Alan Dershowitz, Cruz was one of the brightest Harvard Law students he has ever taught.  This guy does not make mistakes and is a very calculating person. 

I tells ya, in 2 years, if HIlary wins...and trump continually underperforms.... Cruz will be viewed as the one man who stood up to Trump when most of the party just bent over and lubed up.

There's a 19% chance Trump wins right now.  It'll vary, but odds ain't great.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Suddenly 240 is Back is into conspiracy theory  ::)

What a shameless schill you are.  You are a joke and everyone sees through you.
Ψ

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Cruz came across as a really creep and slimey. 

But i think Trump and Cruz both were aware this was going to happen and each got exactly out of it what they both wanted. 

Its all for show - and they delivered big time

politics as reality tv?

lots of betrayals and petty squabbles, you never know what's going to happen

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
could be a trump-cruz-clinton nexus

hmmm?

???
"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
Trump tweeted out that they knew about it and he considered it no big deal.  Trump co Es across as a benevolent and gracious winner for offering a spot to speak and Cruz comes across as a Melty Dracula spoilsport whining baby who is so brilliant that he wants to give away the Supreme Court for a generation.

Slimy and not very emotionally smart.  Trump will leak the infidelity stuff once he's elected.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you gotta love trump formerly donald drumpf, he'll make america hate again for sure. no morals, no principles, no conscience, mocks women, cripples the perfect leader.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Newt admitted they had a copy of the speech.  Newt already had a prepared speech explaining how Cruz really was endorsing Trump.

This wasn't Cruz surprising anyone - They knew he would say this, and were okay with it.

They let Cruz destroy what was left of his career.  What's unbelievable that Cruz is such a publicity hound that he couldn't pass up the opportunity to commit career suicide live on air.