Author Topic: Where can I buy 4AD and Tamoxifen  (Read 8485 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Where can I buy 4AD and Tamoxifen
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2006, 09:49:16 AM »
After reading everything in this thread I think that you shouldn't be start taking the M1T. This is based on your inexperience. I'm not trying to be an asshole but M1T can be very strong stuff. The side effects of M1T are worse then Dbol for me. It's very hard on the liver, it raised my BP, made me very tired, & gave me huge headaches. The only thing Dbol does to me is raise my BP a little.

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2006, 05:16:24 PM »
I knew riods were banned, I didn't know M1T was.. im not sure if it is in canada even..

Either way I came across some and I wanted to find out before taking them... my friend is already on them and he says the only sides hes gotten are sore muscles but he said he has gained a lot.. thats without workin gout just eating and working on the rigs.

I don't think im going to take them for a while... ill probably wait for a few months of even more before I open my bottle.

X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2006, 05:56:52 PM »
Since you seem hell bent on taking M1T I'll try to help you. Do me a favor & answer the following questions:

1. What are your stats?
2. How long have you been training?
3. Have you ever used a prohoromones/prosteroids?
4. Have you ever taken any "real" steroids?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2006, 05:59:45 PM »

I don't think im going to take them for a while... ill probably wait for a few months of even more before I open my bottle.

I think Rim gave you good advice and you've made a wise decision to refrain for now.  Use the time to get more training under your belt and more education in this arena.
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2006, 06:21:15 PM »

I think Rim gave you good advice and you've made a wise decision to refrain for now.  Use the time to get more training under your belt and more education in this arena.

Thanks I tried. This thread has kinda spun out of control with the insults being thrown back & forth. I don't think he should be taking it at all (this is based on my own experiences with it) but if he's hell bent on taking it, I'll try to help him do it as safe as possible.

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 10:18:14 PM »
Im not hell bent on taking it, haha... is it really that bad? My friend got me some and like I said hes already on his and hasn't said anoything bad other than muscle soreness and hes made good gains with the only form of "working out" comming from working on a oil rig. Which is what I will be doing except on my week off (2weeks on 1 off) I will be weight lifting.

This is why ive been asking, im not too sure I want to but if I do I know I want to have everything in place before I do take it. My friend is on it without any blood preasure or liver health products... or anything else for that matter. I would rather take everything recomended with it if/when I do decide to take it. As for your questions here goes.

1. What are your stats?
I assume you mean my age weight ect... im 22, between 160-170lbs, as for body fat ive no idea as I don't have anything to measure it

2. How long have you been training?
Id say ive been "traning" on and off for maybe close to 3 years. I quote traning becuase im not traning to be a body builder, I just do it for the hell of it.. Ive no plans to become a body builder I just like to keep in shape. I would say my "traning" is not very serious as I do not keep to a strict schedule and do not watch my food intake at all.

3. Have you ever used a prohoromones/prosteroids?
no

4. Have you ever taken any "real" steroids?
no

When I got it I was under the assumption it was not illegal (is it in canada legal or no?) as my friend said it was pretty much the strongest over the counter stuff avaliable. After I got it is when I found this site and started reading and asking about it. From reading all of the stuff on here I didn't get the idea that it was that bad of a substance to take.. but im still not sure, I think I am going to become more serious about traning and start eating a right diet and traning as much on a schedule as I can and see what kind of gains I made, after that I will decide if the M1T is right for me or not worth it. I assume once I start traning right and eating right I will gain weight pretty quick without the M1T so im not sure I will need/use it. Id just like to find out the best course incase I do decide to use it.

THanks for the advice so far,

X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 11:25:15 PM »
I don't know if PH/PS/M1T are legal in Canada. I don't think so but I could be wrong. I personally don't recommend using M1T. For me the sides were horrible. I did notice some positive things while on M1T. For example I had really good pumps while at the gym (but I was so lethargic that it was hard to get to the gym). However, the sides were too much (I also didn't really gain any weight but my muscles were slightly fuller). Like I said in my previous post the sides were worse then while taking Dbol. My advice to you would be to make sure your liver's in good shape (i.e. milk thistle, b-vitamins, etc) & no drinking while taking it. Don't take over 20mg a day & at your weight you could probably take 10mg a day & get results. lastly I wouldn't take it for longer then five weeks. Make sure you have PCT lined up. You should probably use Nolvadex for PCT. You can get "research" Nolvadex from www.lionnutrition.com it's in liquid for & ment to be taken orally. If there are anymore questions feel free to ask. I hope all this helps.

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2006, 12:44:50 AM »
Awsome... The ones I got are 10mg pills (80 in the bottle) and when I got them I was told to take them as so:
Week 1 - 1 pill a day
week 2 - 2 pills a day
week 3 - off
week 4 - 1 a day
week 5 - off
week 6 - 2 a day
week 8-12 - pct

I have 2 questions, first from around here ive read to take 4ad first for 2 weeks. Ive heard you can't get it anymore so should I take anything before I start the m1t in its place or is this nessicary?
Second the Nolvadex isnt' at that site, I went and couldn't find it even with their search feature. Nolvadex is something similar to tamoxifen right, to help cleanse your system after taking the m1t.
Third ive heard you shuld take something to get your testosterone back on track, is Nolvadex for this or is there another, or is it needed?

After reading all the stuf on here I wouodn't consider taking it without the hathworne, milk thistle and something for pct, even though im still not sure I will take it id just like to know everything before I do.. Like I said im going to try getting more serious about my diet and working out before I resort to taking anything heavy like m1t or other steroids.

Thanks a lot for your advice so far, youve been really helpfull.

X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2006, 02:25:03 AM »
First off Nolvadex & tamoxifen are the same thing. They're just anti-estrogens. They'd be taken to block the excess estrongen that will be in your system (i.e. prevent gyno).

Here's what I'd recommend that you do (if you're going to take M1T):

Weeks 1-2 4AD
Weeks 3-6 20mg M1T (2 tablets)
Weeks 7-10 Nolvadex (taper from 40mg - 10mg)

You could use 6OXO for PCT instead of Nolva but I prefer Nolva.

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2006, 10:07:40 PM »
Ok... ill do it that way instead of how I was told.. if and when I do try it.

That site (www.liquidnutrition.com) doesn't have nolva on it, I couldn't find it. Could you let me know where I can get the nolva and 4AD. I had heard (from these forums) that you couldn't buy 4AD anymore so if thats the case what do I take instead and where can I get it... ive not had any luck findiing a site that sells that stuff.

Thanks again for your patience and all the tips.

Oh yea, whats gyno, you said nolva is taken to prevent gyno??

X

HurleY

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2006, 09:59:27 AM »
What's Gyno :o
I'll say this again do not do the cycle if you don't have basics down
Here's what u should do for a cycle
Sell ur M1T to ur friend and buy ur self "real food" with the profit made
This is how u'll run the cycle

Week 1 to ?- A sh@t load of food
Repeat if necessary

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2006, 11:11:24 AM »

Im starting to stock up on all the stuff I need to start taking a cycle of M1T.. not sure when im going to take it bu id like to get everything I need now so I can take it sometime within the next month or two.
 I have some

Hawthorne berry (100pills)
Milk Thistle (100pills)

I also have some whey proten and multi vitimans.. I need some
4AD Spray which I cant find anywhere (I usually shop at GNC) and some Tamoxifen.

You should learn what the purpose of those supplements are.

Also if u don't know what Nolvadex does you shouldn't be doing any cycles of anything
Read up abit before doing anything

What's Gyno :o
I'll say this again do not do the cycle if you don't have basics down
Here's what u should do for a cycle
Sell ur M1T to ur friend and buy ur self "real food"

That's starting to sound like a good idea.
:

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2006, 07:14:51 PM »
haha I wish I could sell it, my friend might be doing another cycle and if he is I would sell it to him, im not sure I could sell if if he doesn't want it though.

So if I can't sell it id rather find out all I can and then either decide to take it or throw it out... I never said I was going to take it as after reading all about it from these forums ive obviously found out its not to be taken lightly. Even though my friend keeps telling me to take it already as hes on it with nothing else Id still rather hold of and end up wasting the money I spent on it than taking it and having some bad side effects that could effect me now or later in life.

Could you possibly give me some links then on where to find out information on this, more so than these forums.

X