Author Topic: And yet another attack in Europe.  (Read 3085 times)

Purge_WTF

And yet another attack in Europe.
« on: July 24, 2016, 10:25:36 AM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-machete-attack-stuttgart-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

"Our society will change. Our city will change radically. I hold that in 20, 30 years there will no longer be (German) majorities in our city. We will live in a city that thrives on having many different ethnicities. We will have plenty of people and live in a supercultural society. This is what we will have in the future. And I want to make it very clear, especially towards those right wingers, this is a good thing!” - Steffi Von Berg

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: And yet another attack in Europe.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 10:33:19 AM »
Supercultural society!

Lulz.   :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 10:37:31 AM »
Clearly hasn't a clue about what's happening in all the other supercultural urban/country settings.

Are these people certifiably retarded or what?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 10:43:39 AM »
Obama: Trump's doom-and-gloom doesn't match reality

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 10:53:29 AM »
Clearly hasn't a clue about what's happening in all the other supercultural urban/country settings.

50/50 - some of them are well payed, gullible trolls the other half is bent on revenge/destruction.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 10:56:07 AM »

Actually, people like Von Berg and Merkel are quite intelligent, and that's the scary part. They know exactly what they're doing. This is what happens when Guilty Caucasian Liberal Syndrome reaches pandemic proportions. Their thought process in the midst of all this is basically: Well, some of you are going to have to take a few for the team.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 11:46:21 AM »
John Kerry be like...

"Global Warming strikes again"

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 12:17:43 PM »
Actually, people like Von Berg and Merkel are quite intelligent, and that's the scary part. They know exactly what they're doing. This is what happens when Guilty Caucasian Liberal Syndrome reaches pandemic proportions. Their thought process in the midst of all this is basically: Well, some of you are going to have to take a few for the team.

Intelligent and very mentally deranged.  Who the hell voted for these fuckers?  The social engineering bar keeps getting pushed up higher and higher.  How many attacks/deaths will it take before citizens start a revolution?  They can't ALL be brainwashed sheep?... or can they?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 12:23:53 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-machete-attack-stuttgart-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

"Our society will change. Our city will change radically. I hold that in 20, 30 years there will no longer be (German) majorities in our city. We will live in a city that thrives on having many different ethnicities. We will have plenty of people and live in a supercultural society. This is what we will have in the future. And I want to make it very clear, especially towards those right wingers, this is a good thing!” - Steffi Von Berg

Phags like this egghead think they will be exempted from elimination if towel heads take over, but ironically, they will be the first ones killed.  And I want to make it very clear, especially towards those who share this cuck's mentality, this is a good thing.

K

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 12:36:56 PM »
Was just about to post this, but saving myself a Lincoln poster I'll leave this here

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36879196?client=safari#

I can't believe these motherfuckers are that stupid to think this filth won't be more emboldened by the lack of accountability for all of these incidents. As stupid as you euros think Americans are with our gun laws, what do you think our thoughts are of this? We may have a gun problem, but you have a jihad problem and it's only going to get worse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 12:43:45 PM »

Trump is right about keeping out the bad guys.  The problem is, he's inconsistent.

Can't rule out using nukes in Europe... I mean, how stupid is he?
Continually evolving that muslim ban.... where's the consistency?
And 'illegals can stay' on July 27, 2015... WTF was that?  Make up your mind.

Problem is, everyone finds a trump position they like because he waffles between them so much.  Those nut huggers who love him just point out a day they agree with, and they fall in love with that.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 12:45:47 PM »
The woman killed was pregnant. The police say this has no connection to terrorism.  ::) Just a random attack. By a Muslim.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 12:46:16 PM »
Trump is right about keeping out the bad guys.  The problem is, he's inconsistent.

Can't rule out using nukes in Europe... I mean, how stupid is he?
Continually evolving that muslim ban.... where's the consistency?
And 'illegals can stay' on July 27, 2015... WTF was that?  Make up your mind.

Problem is, everyone finds a trump position they like because he waffles between them so much.  Those nut huggers who love him just point out a day they agree with, and they fall in love with that.

You would've stopped this...

I am picturing you backwards hat, puffy Fred Durst style jacket sipping on a McD's sweet tea with one hand on the hidden Glock and a sly smirk on your face. Just waiting for "it" to pop off. (No homo)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »
Intelligent and very mentally deranged.  Who the hell voted for these fuckers?  The social engineering bar keeps getting pushed up higher and higher.  How many attacks/deaths will it take before citizens start a revolution?  They can't ALL be brainwashed sheep?... or can they?

They're married to a failed Ideology of Multiculturalism, and can't handle the reality that Islam in its current state is incompatible with modern society.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 01:28:27 PM »

STFU!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 01:33:00 PM »
Phags like this egghead think they will be exempted from elimination if towel heads take over, but ironically, they will be the first ones killed.  And I want to make it very clear, especially towards those who share this cuck's mentality, this is a good thing.

Phags like that egghead talk a good game but in reality he wants nothing to do with "those" people. Much like Bernie Sanders, of Vermont, he'll leave and find a place where very few of "those"'people live.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 01:43:57 PM »
Phags like that egghead talk a good game but in reality he wants nothing to do with "those" people. Much like Bernie Sanders, of Vermont, he'll leave and find a place where very few of "those"'people live.

Man. I wonder what that place is like?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 02:02:19 PM »
Man. I wonder what that place is like?

If you like trees, Vermont is your place, very green.

Economically, high taxes and regulation make it hard to do business, there. Most go next door to New Hampshire.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2016, 02:13:14 PM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2016, 02:32:12 PM »
If you like trees, Vermont is your place, very green.

Economically, high taxes and regulation make it hard to do business, there. Most go next door to New Hampshire.

Some of the girls in Concord have stinky pussies.
K

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2016, 02:48:02 PM »
But the crusades.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2016, 03:38:03 PM »
I've been told by others that........Some of the girls in Concord have stinky pussies.

Fixed

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2016, 03:49:09 PM »

Are they sure it was a machete and not some sort of killer refrigerator?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2016, 03:53:24 PM »
Are they sure it was a machete and not some sort of killer refrigerator?

Pretty sure it was a centralized air conditioning unit.  It acted alone.  No clear motive.