Author Topic: Can any of you be legitimately happy while alone/single?  (Read 6095 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Can any of you be legitimately happy while alone/single?
« on: July 26, 2016, 04:53:24 PM »
I struggle with this lately, after living with someone for 3 years previously unless I'm in a legit relationship with good long term prospects I have this nagging feeling that I have to find someone or I feel shitty. When I first started posting on getbig I honestly didn't give a shit anywhere as near as much as I do now. Even if I'm seeing a woman 2-3 times a week when she's not with me I feel down. My mind was fucked up by getting used to going to bed with the same chick every night and waking up next to her every morning. That gave me a sense of peace and happiness I just can't attain alone.

Epic Beta post by getbig standards but I don't give a shit I'm just being honest. Anyone else had a long-term serious relationship in the past then got this feeling with less serious relationships/"dating phases"?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Can any of you be legitimately happy while alone/single?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 04:55:33 PM »
Get estrogen levels checked. Most of us on getbig despise women.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 04:57:08 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 04:57:22 PM »
Get estrogen levels checked. Most of us on getbig despise women.
I despise most women/people in general but I miss that feeling of companionship with a woman I loved and lived with every day. Now just fucking a chick and having a day out 2-3 times a week doesn't replace it. In the past that would have been enough for me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 04:58:29 PM »
It's all good and there's nothing beta about it.

Some people can be happy alone but I think only after they've experienced severe heartbreak or trauma. We aren't meant to be alone. Woman is here for us. Perhaps it's not the woman so much as it is how you live your life with that woman. Meaning western civilization isn't a great example of how life should be lived. You're entire paradigm would have to change and there would be growing pains but in the long run you'd be much better off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 04:59:11 PM »
I'm at my happiest when there's no one around.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 05:00:54 PM »
I do not believe in marriage or having kids.  

I love it.  I get to do what I want, when I want, how I want... without having to check with anyone.  That is true freedom and happiness.

Being lonely is just a state of mind mainly caused by boredom.  Go and visit with friends or family members... get a hobby... go workout... read a book... start a business... etc.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 05:03:24 PM »
All this alone stuff is why you white people are dying off.  You're not reproducing and you're killing yourselves off via suicide and drugs at an insane rate.  Consider this as well if you care about your people. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 05:04:48 PM »
If you don't feel lonely; stay single

If you feel lonely; get a planet fitness membership. You will meet somebody by day 2.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 05:05:54 PM »
All this alone stuff is why you white people are dying off.  You're not reproducing and you're killing yourselves off via suicide and drugs at an insane rate.  Consider this as well if you care about your people. 

One white = about 2000 ghetto blacks

I bet they die faster/younger too

Quality does not equal quantity. Hope this helps.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 05:06:10 PM »
All this alone stuff is why you white people are dying off.  You're not reproducing and you're killing yourselves off via suicide and drugs at an insane rate.  Consider this as well if you care about your people.  

But it's also the reason I'm financially stable and you (and 90% of your people) are poor.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 05:06:40 PM »

Some people can be happy alone but I think only after they've experienced severe heartbreak or trauma. We aren't meant to be alone. Woman is here for us. Perhaps it's not the woman so much as it is how you live your life with that woman. Meaning western civilization isn't a great example of how life should be lived. You're entire paradigm would have to change and there would be growing pains but in the long run you'd be much better off.
I went through severe heartbreak and trauma when I split from that 3 year relationship and personally after that I just missed it more and wanted it more than before when I had never been in something that serious.

I hate modern western civilisation and how having a serious committed relationship is seen as a burden to many. I've tried the 2-3 times a week thing and it just doesn't suffice anymore, the women I've been with are super happy and content to meet up and fuck 2 days a week and have a day/night out but any talks of developing into something more serious/moving in and they get evasive. I feel like the woman who wanted to have kids with me eventually and lived with me was like a fucking exception to the rule which is so rare these days. Either that or I'm good at sex and my personality is just fucking awful lol. I'm working class and not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination so I'm sure that contributes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2016, 05:09:12 PM »
One white = about 2000 ghetto blacks

I bet they die faster/younger too

Quality does not equal quantity. Hope this helps.

It didn't help. You going into your feelings like a woman tells me alot about you.

I stated facts to try to help the fella out and you took it to another level as if I was attacking whites.  Clearly I wasn't.  If you'd like to debate race, perhaps you can make thread about it but this isn't the thread to do it. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2016, 05:12:30 PM »

Good post wiggs I agree. I will add on thing that it's extremely important to find a good traditional woman. One that cares for you and in return you care for her. However if I never find that woman, then I'm happy with being single and having complete freedom like mr anabolic said.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2016, 05:14:16 PM »
It didn't help. You going into your feelings like a woman tells me alot about you.

I stated facts to try to help the fella out and you took it to another level as if I was attacking whites.  Clearly I wasn't.  If you'd like to debate race, perhaps you can make thread about it but this isn't the thread to do it. 

Not at all. I actually quite like ethnic people.

Just stating a fact really. Right now there's 100s of blacks being killed in America today and millions dying all over the world. I actually encourage your birth rates before you disappear completely.

If it makes you feel better about yourself

One educated black = 100 white trailer scum.

I just get a feeling that there's more ghetto trash blacks preportional to white trash.

It evens out in the end.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2016, 05:14:26 PM »
But it's also the reason I'm financially stable and you (and 90% of your people) are poor.

I think if you take a look around majority of the people in this country are not doing well. In sheer numbers there are more whites on food stamps than blacks. Money does not equate to happiness. There are plenty of examples of this. Yes, a majority of my people may be poor in money but many of us are rich in spirit.  Something I wouldn't expect you to understand Mr. Big Bucks.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2016, 05:18:03 PM »
That's true Wiggs but then again if white people do die off then who cares? twas our own doing and us losing our relevance in the world will therefore be just. Anyways, food for thought, didn't the apostle Paul wish more people were single like him?

The Blacks will be happy. Rest of ethnic people won't care as they're not obsessed with Whites.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2016, 05:21:49 PM »
I went through severe heartbreak and trauma when I split from that 3 year relationship and personally after that I just missed it more and wanted it more than before when I had never been in something that serious.

I hate modern western civilisation and how having a serious committed relationship is seen as a burden to many. I've tried the 2-3 times a week thing and it just doesn't suffice anymore, the women I've been with are super happy and content to meet up and fuck 2 days a week and have a day/night out but any talks of developing into something more serious/moving in and they get evasive. I feel like the woman who wanted to have kids with me eventually and lived with me was like a fucking exception to the rule which is so rare these days. Either that or I'm good at sex and my personality is just fucking awful lol. I'm working class and not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination so I'm sure that contributes.

Your post tells me I was right and I hear you.  I'm a traditional man myself and will not settle for a woman that wants to try to impose modern relationship standards in our relationship. I do it the way my parents and grandparents did because it works. You need to find a woman with your ideology or you will never be happy. They're out there you just need to look in different places.  Good, long lasting relationships need to have a solid base and for me it starts with God and Christ. I try to follow God's Laws, statutes and Commandments and I expect my women to as well. If she has no interest, then she's not my woman no matter how good looking, how big any of her bodyparts are or how well she's shaped. It will ultimately end badly because she's following after the desires of her wicked, corrupted heart.

You have to have a solid base my friend and you have to live and breath it and she will follow you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2016, 05:23:39 PM »
Good post wiggs I agree. I will add on thing that it's extremely important to find a good traditional woman. One that cares for you and in return you care for her. However if I never find that woman, then I'm happy with being single and having complete freedom like mr anabolic said.

Yes Sir. I agree 100% Better of alone than with a trainwreck.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2016, 05:33:29 PM »
Your post tells me I was right and I hear you.  I'm a traditional man myself and will not settle for a woman that wants to try to impose modern relationship standards in our relationship. I do it the way my parents and grandparents did because it works. You need to find a woman with your ideology or you will never be happy. They're out there you just need to look in different places.  Good, long lasting relationships need to have a solid base and for me it starts with God and Christ. I try to follow God's Laws, statutes and Commandments and I expect my women to as well. If she has no interest, then she's not my woman no matter how good looking, how big any of her bodyparts are or how well she's shaped. It will ultimately end badly because she's following after the desires of her wicked, corrupted heart.

You have to have a solid base my friend and you have to live and breath it and she will follow you.

Where will you find a woman that passionately believe the planet sits on four pillars, the moon is made of cheese, Blacks should be reclassified as Jews and sent back to Israel to live in poverty there instead of living in poverty everywhere else?

What happened to that fat chick you were seeing? The one that enjoyed dancing and posting selfies?

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 05:43:42 PM »
In all seriousness now.

Wiggs, I apologise if I came across as a dickhead. It's only goodnatured ribbing. You made a good post

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 07:02:54 PM »
I struggle with this lately, after living with someone for 3 years previously unless I'm in a legit relationship with good long term prospects I have this nagging feeling that I have to find someone or I feel shitty. When I first started posting on getbig I honestly didn't give a shit anywhere as near as much as I do now. Even if I'm seeing a woman 2-3 times a week when she's not with me I feel down. My mind was fucked up by getting used to going to bed with the same chick every night and waking up next to her every morning. That gave me a sense of peace and happiness I just can't attain alone.

Epic Beta post by getbig standards but I don't give a shit I'm just being honest. Anyone else had a long-term serious relationship in the past then got this feeling with less serious relationships/"dating phases"?

yes, it sucks, been there. you get over it with time. focus on your hobbies, make friends if you can, hang with family. You have to realize if you are feeling this way the other person isn't so if you are hung up on her, don't be, she isn't worth it otherwise she would value you enough to be with you, period. It's sad to say bitches these days are just that, bitches, they don't value anything; too much freedom, fucking around, frivolity with her friends

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2016, 07:10:50 PM »
i've been with the same woman for 11 years (6 married)... we have 2 kids together... i cannot imagine what my life would be without my wife/kids.

I'm happiest when we're together. I think about them when we're apart.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2016, 02:38:15 AM »
i've been with the same woman for 11 years (6 married)... we have 2 kids together... i cannot imagine what my life would be without my wife/kids.

I'm happiest when we're together. I think about them when we're apart.
Never take it for granted, do something random and unexpected today like buy her flowers and take her out somewhere nice.
 8) ;D

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2016, 02:50:46 AM »
Can't imagine one woman for the rest of my life. Married and divorced and it was glorious to be alone.

When you're confident and know yourself inside and out, you don't need another to "complete" you. No dependence. Most relationships die because of co-dependence. You don't, or SHOULDN'T, need anyone else, especially a woman. They are stupid. Date for a bit and find a new woman once the spark wears off.