Author Topic: Best anti E for crappy HDL  (Read 9497 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Best anti E for crappy HDL
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2016, 08:39:24 PM »
Photo too large to attach.  Jiz, send me a pm so I can email u the pic of test with arimidex in vial
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2016, 12:02:01 AM »
Correct on both counts. Just don't run Nolvadex on tren, it might just give you gyno!
thats broscience, ive explained it on here before

also nolva doesnt do anything to lower estrogen. it just prevents you from getting titties..
high estrogen can also cause cardiovascular issues.. thats why estrogen replacement therapy for females has been disestablished after the first studies...
too much estrogen is just as bad as too little. and with nolvadex and no AI you will always have excess estrogen if youre prone too it.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 04:37:02 AM »
thats broscience, ive explained it on here before

also nolva doesnt do anything to lower estrogen. it just prevents you from getting titties..
high estrogen can also cause cardiovascular issues.. thats why estrogen replacement therapy for females has been disestablished after the first studies...
too much estrogen is just as bad as too little. and with nolvadex and no AI you will always have excess estrogen if youre prone too it.

Jizmo, bro science or not, EVERY TIME I add Nolvadex on tren, even when not on any aromatising steroids, in an attempt to improve my HDL, I start getting gyno symptoms and when I stop the nolva the gyno symptoms stop. I believe it is something to do with increasing prolactin. This has genuinely happened to me every time I've added nolva in with tren and it tends to start after about a fortnight.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2016, 06:43:50 AM »
Damn ive heard of this compounding from an old timer powerlifter friend who used to have it done for him in the early 90s. I do not remember what gear we were discussing its been a few years since the talk and have since lost contact with him

Compounding pharmacist make a ton of money, not to mention they go to school for about as long as a specialized plastic surgeon.

Jizmo, bro science or not, EVERY TIME I add Nolvadex on tren, even when not on any aromatising steroids, in an attempt to improve my HDL, I start getting gyno symptoms and when I stop the nolva the gyno symptoms stop. I believe it is something to do with increasing prolactin. This has genuinely happened to me every time I've added nolva in with tren and it tends to start after about a fortnight.

Take B6 when taking tren it helps with the gyno. 

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 06:54:50 AM »
Compounding pharmacist make a ton of money, not to mention they go to school for about as long as a specialized plastic surgeon.

Take B6 when taking tren it helps with the gyno. 

Thanks, yes I take P-5-P.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2016, 07:10:51 AM »
nolva upregulates prolactin/progesterone receptors for a very short time frame in some individuals (happens to a few), but over time it downregulates them for everyone

there is a study on this out there but im too lazy to dig it out right now

bottom line start your nolva 2 weeks before hopping on tren and you wont have any issues :)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2016, 08:04:35 AM »
nolva upregulates prolactin/progesterone receptors for a very short time frame in some individuals (happens to a few), but over time it downregulates them for everyone

bottom line start your nolva 2 weeks before hopping on tren and you wont have any issues :)

Well that makes sense. I may try this again in the hope of better lipids!

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2016, 09:04:26 AM »

Is the interaction between adex and novla significant ? Im tempted to run nolva + an AI, to avoid having to use ungodly amount of AIs with high test.
What about the interaction with letro and asin ? I think it doesnt interract with asin at all right ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2016, 11:55:34 AM »
Is the interaction between adex and novla significant ? Im tempted to run nolva + an AI, to avoid having to use ungodly amount of AIs with high test.
What about the interaction with letro and asin ? I think it doesnt interract with asin at all right ?
ive heard about AIs interfering with SERMs in general.. i think the whole thing was not overly significant though... like 1/3 reduction in bioavailability of AIs with the concurrent use of SERMs or something along these lines... so maybe dose your AI a bit higher if youre taking a SERM with it.
i think the reduction in availability was only with really CONCURRENT dosing though, so by taking your AI in the morning and your SERM at night you could possibly avoid these issues completely

that being said, i always run raloxifene and when im on higher test i always use an AI too (and take them both at the same time)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2016, 03:30:33 PM »
ive heard about AIs interfering with SERMs in general.. i think the whole thing was not overly significant though... like 1/3 reduction in bioavailability of AIs with the concurrent use of SERMs or something along these lines... so maybe dose your AI a bit higher if youre taking a SERM with it.
i think the reduction in availability was only with really CONCURRENT dosing though, so by taking your AI in the morning and your SERM at night you could possibly avoid these issues completely

that being said, i always run raloxifene and when im on higher test i always use an AI too (and take them both at the same time)

I take them both as well.   

Another question:  how soon does HDL drop on orals?  2 weeks?

After reading a lot about bill Roberts 2 weeks on, 4 off, seems very interesting.  I.e. Stop the oral before the hdl drops...
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2016, 11:47:51 PM »
you take an oral your HDL starts to go down

that happens instantly, not after a certain timeframe... your body doesnt work mechanically like a clock, it reacts to certain things ;)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Best anti E for crapp
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2016, 01:15:05 AM »
I switched from .5mg mwf adex to 12.5mg/day aromasin this week
Had labs with shit hdl while on adex and orals, might have been under 20 can't remember
I'll get a new blood test in a month and let you guys know
Already feel like I need to bump up aromasin to 25mg/day to compare to old adex dose

Always run 60mg raloxifene
Might add .5mg 2x week caber bc I dropped eq and now on deca

Keep you posted on hdl

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
Re: Best anti E for crapp
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2016, 11:02:12 AM »
I switched from .5mg mwf adex to 12.5mg/day aromasin this week
Had labs with shit hdl while on adex and orals, might have been under 20 can't remember
I'll get a new blood test in a month and let you guys know
Already feel like I need to bump up aromasin to 25mg/day to compare to old adex dose

Always run 60mg raloxifene
Might add .5mg 2x week caber bc I dropped eq and now on deca

Keep you posted on hdl

Same ... I was on .5 adex mwf while on 2,5 g gear and was ok .. I decided to try aromasin since everyone say is better but i using 25 mg ed for 1 month and my estro not crashed .. Is 38

Weird but for me adex seem stronger than aromasin

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2016, 09:51:44 AM »
Adex is much stronger than aromasin (for my body). I feel puffier and fuller. Started at 12.5 and had to bump up to a full cap at 25mg and this is pharma grade exemestane. BUT MY JOINTS FEEL GOOD. Could also be the deca kicking in.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2016, 05:21:51 AM »
SERM: 10mg Nolvadex will help with blood lipids (half a tab ed)
AI: best for lipids and in general is Aromasin

If you need to get even better lipid profile use BERBERINE HCL 1500mg ed (3x500mg, you can buy it on amazon), 1 pill before breakfast, 1 pill before lunch, 1 pill before dinner.
Also you insulin sensitivity will improve a lot, it's ideal to take when you stop using slin, or just to have a better lipid profile.
Also TUDCA will help but it's more for liver.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2016, 06:28:16 AM »
garlic is supposed to help to raise HDL by about 10-15%: http://examine.com/supplements/Garlic/

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2016, 12:33:39 AM »
depending on how bad your hdl is and how high your ldl is i would just go to a cardiologist and get a cardiac calcium score done and see if you are actually building any plaque in your arteries. Just bc your hdl is low and ldl is high doesnt mean you are building plaque, its genetic.

also you should limit orals and drink red wine, 2 glasses per day ( always heard that and just thought it was a myth but its true and works). I have recently worked with the best cardiologist in the country so if you are worried there is was to get answers.

What is your hdl and ldl?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2016, 07:56:40 AM »
depending on how bad your hdl is and how high your ldl is i would just go to a cardiologist and get a cardiac calcium score done and see if you are actually building any plaque in your arteries. Just bc your hdl is low and ldl is high doesnt mean you are building plaque, its genetic.

also you should limit orals and drink red wine, 2 glasses per day ( always heard that and just thought it was a myth but its true and works). I have recently worked with the best cardiologist in the country so if you are worried there is was to get answers.

What is your hdl and ldl?
My HDL was 17, LDL was 183, on oxandrolone and arimidex and test
One month off, 2 glasses red wine a day , HDL 41, LDL 98

Keep hearing good things about raloxifine

For jizmo:  or others, think I can get away with just raloxifine 30 mg daily if only running 400mg of test per week?  Yes, have mild existing gyno...
you are gay.

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2016, 02:36:32 PM »
I would give raloxifine a shot for sure.

also avoid orals until you get your system worked out, plus it will make it easier to see what is hurting and what is helping.
you could also just run 200mg test per week and then run other compounds that wont cause gyno.
it doesnt take much nolva to keep gyno away, i use to just take 10mg on shot days or the day after. especially at only 400mg per week (its just person specific tho). it would probably have less of an impact on your hdl also if you are only taking it twice per week than taking adex every day or every other.

do you drink the red wine on cycle also?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2016, 05:46:08 PM »
I would give raloxifine a shot for sure.

also avoid orals until you get your system worked out, plus it will make it easier to see what is hurting and what is helping.
you could also just run 200mg test per week and then run other compounds that wont cause gyno.
it doesnt take much nolva to keep gyno away, i use to just take 10mg on shot days or the day after. especially at only 400mg per week (its just person specific tho). it would probably have less of an impact on your hdl also if you are only taking it twice per week than taking adex every day or every other.

do you drink the red wine on cycle also?

I don't drink on cycle...   Love to do non aromatizing gear but can only get oxandrolone, test and deca (long story)... I know Ox doesn't aromatize but it's an oral that drops my HDL

But last time I checked my HDL I was on oxandrolone plus arimidex
I'm going to get on lower test, raloxifine and oxandrolone and check while I'm running that
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2016, 01:56:36 AM »
raloxifene actually has many health benefits... it gives most the positives of estrogen (bone density, HDL increase etc) with none of the negatives.
i run 20-30mg year round for the health benefits (bone density also is a plus since i run t3 year round too), plus it gives the plus of additional gyno prevention... never had an itching nipple ever since i run it, and i run 3g of gear regularly (2g of that being 19nors). obviously using adex too. but in the past ive had issues without additional caber.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2017, 05:42:50 AM »
raloxifene actually has many health benefits... it gives most the positives of estrogen (bone density, HDL increase etc) with none of the negatives.
i run 20-30mg year round for the health benefits (bone density also is a plus since i run t3 year round too), plus it gives the plus of additional gyno prevention... never had an itching nipple ever since i run it, and i run 3g of gear regularly (2g of that being 19nors). obviously using adex too. but in the past ive had issues without additional caber.

You are still blasting 1g TestE 1g TrenE 1g Deca? ;)