Author Topic: Arms - How big do they need to need to be and what lean bw for 6'?  (Read 25884 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
My arms are between 16.5 and 17 inches at 6ft.2 and almost every girl I've been with has said not to get them any bigger. So I think only the odd few women with a muscle fetish want anything more than that and maybe some good abs, in fact anything more puts most women off and this is what I've been told not some getbig theory.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
My arms are between 16.5 and 17 inches at 6ft.2 and almost every girl I've been with has said not to get them any bigger. So I think only the odd few women with a muscle fetish want anything more than that and maybe some good abs, in fact anything more puts most women off and this is what I've been told not some getbig theory.

Weirder Magazines have worked day and night for 70 years to dispel that very myth you just spouted.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
Id say 6' 215 8-9% for normal women

Im 5'9 185 with 16.5" around 8-9% and I do well with getting attention, but how everything flows matters the most as its all about the illusion.

And from what ive seen from your pics you are real lean with big tris but look like shit because you are narrow and have gyno nips

Hope this helps

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

let me be the one to tell you the TRUTH

this means that you are still small and they want you to stay small and remain the beta cuck provider *with fit body bonus* that they want you to be, to raise children and pay for their selfish "dream" of picked white fence family life

they can get a real man on the side to smash them senseless

Method101

• Getbig V
let me be the one to tell you the TRUTH

this means that you are still small and they want you to stay small and remain the beta cuck provider *with fit body bonus* that they want you to be, to raise children and pay for their selfish "dream" of picked white fence family life

they can get a real man on the side to smash them senseless
You know the amount of muscle on your body has nothing to do with how well you can "smash them senseless" right? That's all down to the size of your cock combined with knowing your way around a woman's body and I do well in both of those aspects. Plus you have to be able to last and not cum too quickly.

Weirder Magazines have worked day and night for 70 years to dispel that very myth you just spouted.
Some guys with lesser aesthetics from the neck up myself included wanted to believe that if only we could get our body muscular enough from the neck down it would make up for it but unfortunately that's not the case. A guy with no muscular development on his body but with the face of a model will get 10x as much quality women as the guy with an average face but the body of a greek god.

Method101

• Getbig V
i challenge you to a pose down, right here, right now

we still bodybuildin
With a physique like that you must have some pretty fucked up face aesthetics to have to keep making topics about the best way to "get bitches".

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
Posting pics doesnt make your waist any less wide

Nor does it make your shoulders any less narrow

You look melted

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
With a physique like that you must have some pretty fucked up face aesthetics to have to keep making topics about the best way to "get bitches".
in regular clothes not flexing i look just like a fella that could be a contruction worker

but to truly look like a bber in clothes just standing around i need a lot more size

this is where people are not honest with themselves , i live in the real world tho

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Posting pics doesnt make your waist any less wide

Nor does it make your shoulders any less narrow

You look melted

so you surrender, since no pose down, just bitch ass comments

Method101

• Getbig V
in regular clothes not flexing i look just like a fella that could be a contruction worker

but to truly look like a bber in clothes just standing around i need a lot more size

this is where people are not honest with themselves , i live in the real world tho
99.9% of HIGH QUALITY SOPHISTICATED women unlike the Sarah Piana types of this world don't want anything more than that plus a pretty face, but unless your born with the right genetics for the latter then your fucked.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
when you are millionaire, however having a 50K or 100K income will not make a difference

pic very related

stop spreading bullshit, thanks

You have androgen psychosis.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
99.9% of HIGH QUALITY SOPHISTICATED women unlike the Sarah Piana types of this world don't want anything more than that plus a pretty face, but unless your born with the right genetics for the latter then your fucked.
lol that is not my mission

all i want is some whores with juicy bodies to mire my body and let me hit it once or twice

for me the body is not a tool to get the woman

the woman is a tool to get comments on my physique

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
agree more size will just put women off.

tbh you dont need more size if women is your goal AH

maybe some more leans, if even that

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
so you surrender, since no pose down, just bitch ass comments

Dont be upset, not everyone has a good structure and insertions. At least you are 6', thats something to be grateful for

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Dont be upset, not everyone has a good structure and insertions. At least you are 6', thats something to be grateful for
just roll over and die now

you chickened out of a pose down

you're done

Method101

• Getbig V
lol that is not my mission

all i want is some whores with juicy bodies to mire my body and let me hit it once or twice

for me the body is not a tool to get the woman

the woman is a tool to get comments on my physique
Once again I will say, you don't need anything more than charisma and a half decent face to get what you just stated, Zyzz was half the size of you..

But that is not the way to lasting true happiness, your a lost soul if you think it is.

The way to happiness is to find a woman who is your equal in every aspect, who you respect and cherish and can hold intelligent conversations with for hours on end, I've had that once and when you do these whores will never truly make you happy again.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
if you're going to make bitch comments about his build you need to prove yourself if you're so much better...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
agree more size will just put women off.

tbh you dont need more size if women is your goal AH

maybe some more leans, if even that
you dont seem to understand that i'm not going for the "fit beta male provider" role in life

i'm going for the roided up fella who smashes vapid whores

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
Once again I will say, you don't need anything more than charisma and a half decent face to get what you just stated, Zyzz was half the size of you..

But he had good structure and wasn't pale.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
you dont seem to understand that i'm not going for the "fit beta male provider" role in life

i'm going for the roided up fella who smashes vapid whores
alright cool each to his own

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
if you're going to make bitch comments about his build you need to prove yourself if you're so much better...

Why would someone post posing pics on a bodybuilding oriented websites and not expect critique? You guys do it all of the time to actual bodybuilders with appreciable mass and better structure and manage to tear them into the ground.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Why would someone post posing pics on a bodybuilding oriented websites and not expect critique? You guys do it all of the time to actual bodybuilders with appreciable mass and better structure and manage to tear them into the ground.
tldr

all I see is text of 'bitch moan bitch moan bitch moan'

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

But he had good structure and wasn't pale.
he was narrow, had bowlegs, his feet pointed in different directions of his knee caps
structure my ass
face looked like a tranny
hair was possibly a wig/hairpiece
when i saw a video i found his behavior very odd, looks like he was very weird fella on drugs, would be surprised if he was into females
he wished he was as white as me, white supremacy, white power!

But that is not the way to lasting true happiness, your a lost soul if you think it is.

The way to happiness is to find a woman who is your equal in every aspect, who you respect and cherish and can hold intelligent conversations with for hours on end, I've had that once and when you do these whores will never truly make you happy again.
you dont seem to understand that bodybuilding and smashing bitches who mire your arms is the greatest happiness in the world

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
got any stories ? stories like this get me very motivated

bank of americana ,, 3 pm in the afternoon ,, inbetween lizzy the local stripper just entering the bank with tight shirt ,, short shorts that show thick feminine juicey legs attached to bubble juicy *******,,lizzy is on her cell phone wearing her sun glases on her eyes or on forhead,, lizzy run inside dont look at any fella with her high heel slutty open toe shoes or with her flip flops,, in any case lizee has her bubble butt and perky pointy tits all tight and juicy wiht an all american abused doll look in her innocent...eyes,,

when this lizze runnin into bank and stand there half naked and tlak on cell phone she see jimmy the local town drunk ,, she see rodny the hard working fella who his wife cheat on him ,, she see richard the 20 year old 160lb kid that jack off to her in night and try to stare her down so he remember what she wear....she talk on her phone like she own the world ,, no one is around but her and her phone and her sunglasses....

but thennnnnn

thennnnnn

the door to the bank of americana open ....and in the genetaicly gifter....born with muscle ,, anthonio ,, anthonio has a nice 220lb 6% that look like 250 lb 6% on a nice 5'11 frame and ofcourse he is not havifn a huge gut yet since nto abuser for many year of insulina.....

suddenly lizzy has a silence awkwadcy when anthonio open that bank door,,,he enter inside and think only interms of doing his thing,, yes he see the whore but he has whores like that lal dya long that are chemicaly attracted to him,,

so now lizzy see something she wants,, lizzy can not get it ,, she strart talking about how she need to work out her fat ass..to the other whore on the other sided of cell phone,, al in line to the teller....anthonio dont care,, lizzy has to say something now because she is THE stripper ,,she is half naked and hse has bubble juice butt and her tits has the perfect tiny nipples on nicely inclined titona fat tissue,, so lizzy says it like americano typical whore,,

what lizzy say?

she say

it looks like you need to work out! ha ha she even have the fake americano smile and the i will **** you later if you talk to me for a second type of look ,,

and the story begin because anthonio is well....on lots of hormones and is not serious bodybuild...

THIS! is why most fellas do hormones my friend,,

Well I dont have anything too crazy I was in mexico at a club and this drunk slut was all over me so we to the back alley and I start smashing her and some security guards at the top started throwing stones at us and yelling at us in spanish, I try to bring her back to my place to finish but she was kinda out of it and her friend would not let her go.

Method101

• Getbig V
you dont seem to understand that bodybuilding and smashing bitches who mire your arms is the greatest happiness in the world
If it was you wouldn't be spending all your time making 20k posts on getbig when you've been registered here 1/3 as long as me, you'd be too busy with this font of happiness.