Author Topic: the biggest lies told to in my lifetime regarding attracting women  (Read 10330 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: the biggest lies told to in my lifetime regarding attracting women
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2016, 03:16:27 PM »
I'm 46 and in purgatory, I think. Too old for the single hotties and out of luck with attractive girls my age and older who're involved and/or saddled with snot-nosed kids. And the available ones look like cataclysmic shit.

Gotta crack one off at least once a day just to stay sane.

I regularly see absolute scum scoring almost limitless snatch.

Each and every day I see at least one woman who I find so attractive I almost feel pain from the longing.

What the living fuck.

Without metal, iron and my Getbig brothers I'd dive into a wood chipper.
"being bald is like a ghost, only you feel pain"

:D

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2016, 03:28:59 PM »
Only gay people think I'm handsome :D

The point is, the advice I gave halo was actually what I did like three weeks ago. I went out to relax, to forget about the world and focuse on goofing around and drinking. Found my self eating pussy later. And true I haven't followed halo's gossips here, I have absolutely NO idea what the man is going through but my advice is universal.

Look at ron jeremy, he looks like a guy who has worked in a gas station his entire life and greasy. His penis is the shape of a human baby. Ugly all over. But his personality seems golden. Look how relaxed he seems when he speaks, I think the woman legit likes him. If he had completely opposite personality he would have to pay for sex.

devilsmile you are 100% right regarding the personality of a man............ for example I remember the first time I watched some videos of this kid named Todd and I was shocked..........

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2016, 03:55:20 PM »
devilsmile you are 100% right regarding the personality of a man............ for example I remember the first time I watched some videos of this kid named Todd and I was shocked..........

only ogfurious is allowed to explain how to pick up girls :D

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2016, 04:44:02 PM »
I'm 46 and in purgatory, I think. Too old for the single hotties and out of luck with attractive girls my age and older who're involved and/or saddled with snot-nosed kids. And the available ones look like cataclysmic shit.

Gotta crack one off at least once a day just to stay sane.

I regularly see absolute scum scoring almost limitless snatch.

Each and every day I see at least one woman who I find so attractive I almost feel pain from the longing.

What the living fuck.

Without metal, iron and my Getbig brothers I'd dive into a wood chipper.

No offense but you must be a loser. Assuming the money and status one should have by 46 you should have no problem getting solid-looking women from late-20s up through your age. Of course if you're a broke weirdo then you're SOL. But 46 with status and toys is still prime hunting age. A weekly shot of test and life should be great.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2016, 04:58:34 PM »
No offense but you must be a loser. Assuming the money and status one should have by 46 you should have no problem getting solid-looking women from late-20s up through your age. Of course if you're a broke weirdo then you're SOL. But 46 with status and toys is still prime hunting age. A weekly shot of test and life should be great.

Thats a lil harsh. Dude can be making pretty decent money and still not be (appear) rich enough to pull prime trim. Not without being leveraged to death.

If you are a single man in your 40's and making 120k a year, you pay almost half of that in taxes and  end up with 60k or so as disposable income. Thats nothing. You are not rich enough to pull based solely on cash. That being said, if you are making 220k+ a year, then yes you can basically buy the prime pussy.... But, Most men are not gonna be pulling in over 200k.. ever. That doesn't make them losers.

Also depends where you live.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2016, 04:59:19 PM »

You'd think. And even though I'm not a loser, I certainly feel like I must be through the eyes of many women. 

I have a great job, a killer Jeep, a nice two-bedroom condo, and I am educated and very friendly.

In the past four years I have asked out roughly 50 women. Not one date.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2016, 05:07:22 PM »
You'd think. And even though I'm not a loser, I certainly feel like I must be through the eyes of many women. 

I have a great job, a killer Jeep, a nice two-bedroom condo, and I am educated and very friendly.

Give in to tinder, or other sites.

It's just how it's done these days, for the most part.
Y

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2016, 05:08:25 PM »

maybe you shouldn't share your views about Obama, Muslims etc. with women?  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2016, 05:34:29 PM »
Give in to tinder, or other sites.

It's just how it's done these days, for the most part.

So I'm told constantly by younger colleagues.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2016, 05:37:03 PM »
maybe you shouldn't share your views about Obama, Muslims etc. with women?  

Never even get the chance to possibly offend their potentially imbecilic and liberal-delusion sensibilities, man.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2016, 06:12:59 PM »

Maybe they read your posts?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2016, 06:20:48 PM »
the biggest lie is that your looks make much of a difference past a first date

women like cool guys

a cool guy is pretty much nothing more than somebody that prevents her from feeling bored, the worse thing you could do is bore her

nothing leaves a better impression than speaking well without using fillers or being at a loss for words

E

E

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2016, 06:44:26 PM »
"that being said..."  this has little to do with my point i'm making in the firt post of this thread

do you not agree that this is a lie that people are being told to keep them productive?

Halo;

My advice is.....

Fuck of Joon with this stupid fucking gimmick account you bought and are running into the ground

It is not funny, original, or even slightly amusing.

Go felch Howard you greasy fucking Paki spermburper

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2016, 04:29:34 AM »
Well if that is the case then his personality is the problem you can be the biggest or best looking dude but if you give off a creepy vibe or you are too shy and withdrawn then you still wont get laid.

I was really referring to getting ass off Tinder, it happens , just not as easily as others but I'm not good at social media stuff

Getting ass I don't lack in but for me it's happens more with women who meet me and get to know me, if talking to them a few hours and it changes the perspective of 'big rocked up douche canoe' to 'someone who can hold a conversation and has a good job'

But I am 33 now and I like women around my age so they prob don't want a muscle stoner getbig afficionado

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2016, 04:34:34 AM »

try asking them out nicely.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2016, 05:41:39 AM »
try asking them out nicely.

Or, at the very least, ease the grip a tad....
Y

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2016, 05:43:00 AM »

Because they think you will pass on them once you find something better.

Do the maths, plenty of women going for losers who have nothing. You've got a good thing going, they think you can do better than them.

You need to find someone very confident in themselves.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2016, 05:48:44 AM »

Hahahahahaha

Lose 50 pounds tubby, women don't like that permabulker on a burger binge look.

Although, suicide is still an option.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2016, 05:49:39 AM »
But I am 33 now and I like women around my age so they prob don't want a muscle stoner getbig afficionado

I suggest lowering your tone when talking about getbig afficionados.

ALL women want that.  ALL.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2016, 05:50:06 AM »
We are lied to all the time about everything, lol. There is no conspiracy.  Keeping people productive has more to do with brainwashing them into thinking they are actually getting ahead in society than anything else :)

They are doing a terrible job at "keeping people productive" half the population is on welfare or some other type of Dole.  The productive class is growing smaller and smaller and smaller.

That being said, the overclass seems not to need anywhere near as many workers (or soldiers) as in the past.  Robots and technology now let's 5 people do what it took 100 to do 50 yrs ago.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2016, 05:57:20 AM »
They are doing a terrible job at "keeping people productive" half the population is on welfare or some other type of Dole.  The productive class is growing smaller and smaller and smaller.

That being said, the overclass seems not to need anywhere near as many workers (or soldiers) as in the past.  Robots and technology now let's 5 people do what it took 100 to do 50 yrs ago.

Until the upper class starts to punish politicians for pandering to the liberal, unemployed, lazy, illegal, welfare vote this will continue to grow.

Stop ALL donations and fundraising for anyone who supports these scum

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2016, 07:20:44 AM »
your face gets you laid

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2016, 08:29:54 AM »
Only gay people think I'm handsome :D

The point is, the advice I gave halo was actually what I did like three weeks ago. I went out to relax, to forget about the world and focuse on goofing around and drinking. Found my self eating pussy later. And true I haven't followed halo's gossips here, I have absolutely NO idea what the man is going through but my advice is universal.

Look at ron jeremy, he looks like a guy who has worked in a gas station his entire life and greasy. His penis is the shape of a human baby. Ugly all over. But his personality seems golden. Look how relaxed he seems when he speaks, I think the woman legit likes him. If he had completely opposite personality he would have to pay for sex.

It's his celebrity status they're attracted to, not his personality.  He does have some considerable wealth too.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2016, 08:35:17 AM »

Good post.  All true.  

These are very perilous times right now in US/world and things are going to get much worse.  Government stats/job numbers are ALL BOGUS.

The naïve, stupid, ignorant sheeple are too busy playing Pokeman Go.