Author Topic: the biggest lies told to in my lifetime regarding attracting women  (Read 10325 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: the biggest lies told to in my lifetime regarding attracting women
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2016, 09:42:41 AM »
Until the upper class starts to punish politicians for pandering to the liberal, unemployed, lazy, illegal, welfare vote this will continue to grow.

Stop ALL donations and fundraising for anyone who supports these scum

Hey buddy, we in the upper class have never lived better and more and more wealth is concentrating in our hands. Only unwashed losers are stuck interacting with these people. Sure, I have to see illegals when I get my car washed and my lawn done but I don't make eye contact so it's really not that bad. Politicians are doing exactly the job they were hired for.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2016, 02:51:52 PM »
Hahahahahaha

Lose 50 pounds tubby, women don't like that permabulker on a burger binge look.

Although, suicide is still an option.

You're quite the dick. I'm laying it out to my Getbig brothers and you take shots.

I'm not Mr. Movie Star, but I'm not a smelly, fat fuck, either. Not chiselled, but heavily muscled with bodybuilding proportions.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2016, 02:54:58 PM »
You're quite the dick. I'm laying it out to my Getbig brothers and you take shots.

I'm not Mr. Movie Star, but I'm not a smelly, fat fuck, either. Not chiselled, but heavily muscled with bodybuilding proportions.
you ignored my empathic reply

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2016, 03:23:46 PM »
Joon.....let it go, this gimmick has run its course and it is not funny or amusing

He is funny and amusing.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »

You need to get thicker skin.

This is the part where everyone else on Getbig would tell you to hang in there and you will eventually meet the woman of your dreams. So since that is the case, I'm going to tell you to man the fuck up you sniveling little bitch and stop worrying about dating women - you're obviously a flaming homo lover of man meat.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2016, 08:20:14 PM »
You need to get thicker skin.

This is the part where everyone else on Getbig would tell you to hang in there and you will eventually meet the woman of your dreams. So since that is the case, I'm going to tell you to man the fuck up you sniveling little bitch and stop worrying about dating women - you're obviously a flaming homo lover of man meat.

Not very nice at all.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2016, 08:21:15 PM »
Not very nice at all.

I've given you the path to enlightenment.

Ignore the rest.
Y

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2016, 08:26:38 PM »
women dont like fucking much cause there biology gets fucked up after theyve fucked more than 10 guys

..and their vaginas get fucked up after they've fucked this guy.  I'm a mutherfucking cervix smasher.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2016, 10:56:55 PM »
in this thread fortress explains why he's constantly trashing successful pro bbers who have money, fame, women

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2016, 11:51:00 PM »
right, and the bald head older guy pulling in front of a star bucks on Friday afternoon in his yellow Lamborghini Avantador should get absolutely no attention... ::)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2016, 01:57:13 AM »
Many different aspects come into play when it comes to attracting women, one thing I experienced is environment, for instance when I was bartending in nightclubs, martini lounges...money was a big pussy puller, I would see night after night dudes with money pull all the women (most of these dudes had zero physique and average looks), now I work with over 1000 employees on my ship, for sure the highest ranking "officers on my ship" tend to get the prime girls (spa girls, entertainers, gift shop girls) however I have friends who are dish washers, sanitation guys (trash dudes), housekeeping utilities (clean bathrooms, amongst various other things) who pull tons of pussy, majority of these dudes are skinny cut black dudes who are tatted up, being built can help get you possibly, but from being in these environments for over 15 years (which I consider major hook up environments) the most built dudes weren't the ones getting the most pussy, just being honest.

FUCK GREAT ANSWER. E N V I R O N M E N T ! ! ! Just have those bitches natural floating around u and the only thing u need to be is nice and normal looking. Even if u have a fucked up face they will soon start to like u bcz your not like the rest...Just be nice diplomatic neutral. Only thing u need is TIME being around them dayily. Soon they will start to like u no matter what the fuck. Lawyer, doctor, dishwasher, muscles no muscles, bald, alpha hair, dosent matter...some day they get horny, and u are the man luckily beside them...magic will happen. They cant resist the law of mother nature. Pussy scream dick. U are the nice diplomatic neutral dick!

Dating apps clubs is about HUNTING. Hunting isent very great way to attract...

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2016, 06:21:11 AM »
He is funny and amusing.
Ooops, Darrens back again, any chance of that Pic OMR asked for?

Maybe its time for this gimmick account to be shut down.

How may log ons have you got now joon?