Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32739 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2016, 02:50:41 PM »
Yeah, Tim.  Sorry, brother, but it looks like ND has you there (nh).

If you'd taken the energy to call-out Obama on the many, many, many opportunities to do that, then you'd be safe in this one.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2016, 02:51:00 PM »
The whole thing is like an exercise in hypocritical extremes.  Really, I cannot even watch TV anymore because of this shit.  I get so pissed seeing it all play out.

The same reason I haven't watched TV in decades , but you can't escape their bullshit , these brainwashed zombies show up on here , car message boards , gun boards , etc

Tim is fucking OUTRAGED that Trump said he wanted to assassinate Hillary , Which he  never said , and says absolutely NOTHING about Obama actually assassinating , men , women and children by the hundreds , the hypocrisy knows no bounds lol It's astounding

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2016, 02:51:14 PM »
"So today Donald Trump called on “Second Amendment people” to get out and vote for him to keep Killary from appointing enemies of the Second Amendment to the Supreme Court.

The Clinton Campaign Chorus (a.k.a. “the media”) immediately began repeating the lie, emanating from the campaign itself, that Trump suggested that someone could shoot Killary if she’s elected.  Oldest, sleazy political trick in the book: lie about what your opponent says.  (Abe Lincoln mastered this dark art by authoring anonymous and slanderous letters to the editor about his political opponents).
4:03 pm on August 9, 2016"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/killarys-lying-dirty-trick-10999999999999999999999/

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2016, 02:51:37 PM »
Because its still not too late for Gary johnson.  If trump dropped out - easy switch over to johnson and weld.    Trump needs to stay in there also to lose the house and senate for the GOP so Granny Clinton can get whatever pics on the SC she wants w no objection.

Trump's goal is to destroy the GOP entirely and greese the skids for Hillary.  

that's possible that he greasing the skids, I don't know if I believe that tho... he could blow it so many different ways like racial comments(real ones) slip and the n word or call all muslims a godless people, ya know really offensive things, not the overblown ones that the libs get all worked up about these days. why attack her personally and try to decimate her character?? if was Clinton and "in" with him, id be pissed at how he is going about throwing this election.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2016, 02:54:11 PM »
ND, is this you when you discuss politics or Ronnie vs. Dorian?  :D :D

I usually don't get into politics because both sides are fucking evil and the ones who truly want to change things for the better are impotent to do so , I like Gary Johnson but third parties are fucked because the two party system isn't letting go of their stranglehold, But I just hate hypocrites with a passion. and this is more like me  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2016, 02:57:08 PM »
I usually don't get into politics because both sides are fucking evil and the ones who truly want to change things for the better are impotent to do so , I like Gary Johnson but third parties are fucked because the two party system isn't letting go of their stranglehold, But I just hate hypocrites with a passion. and this is more like me  ;)

If you ever met Tim in person, would you sit down with him and have a cup of "Joe" and discuss politics?
X

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2016, 02:58:38 PM »
The same reason I haven't watched TV in decades , but you can't escape their bullshit , these brainwashed zombies show up on here , car message boards , gun boards , etc

Tim is fucking OUTRAGED that Trump said he wanted to assassinate Hillary , Which he  never said , and says absolutely NOTHING about Obama actually assassinating , men , women and children by the hundreds , the hypocrisy knows no bounds lol It's astounding

I know, exactly.  People think they're somehow getting away from it all, online, but the big-traffic pol sites where the MB info comes from (and is endlessly repeated), are run by the same interests.  Same trash on TV, pushed in a different way.  A huge wall of pure bullshit.

But what about all this, Tim?  It's fair criticism, right?  You can't deny it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2016, 03:00:15 PM »
Yeah, it's all true.  I'll admit to not quite thinking of it like that, originally.  But all brutal truth, ND.  Great points.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2016, 03:07:27 PM »
Fucking stupid.  Here's what some gimp twitted:

Somebody tell Trump that Gabby Giffords is what happens when 2nd Amendment people try to silence a woman in power.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2016, 03:11:40 PM »
MORE: “Very clear Mr. Trump is talking about 2nd Amendment supporters exercising their voting power," Trump adviser tells @NBCNightlyNews.

As I've said before, perception is everything. It appears the common perception isn't about 2nd Amendment supporters exercising their voting power. Also, why single out 2nd Amendment supporters. Trump needs more than their vote to get elected.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2016, 03:12:52 PM »
There is no other way to interpret his words

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/763093253260390400

He is suggesting the same thing our Founding Fathers suggested when they placed that Amendment in the Bill of Rights you slatternly fool.
S

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2016, 03:15:26 PM »
But he wasn't clear about WHAT. Maybe he meant a protest? You are just guessing as to what he meant regardless of how strongly you feel about your "opinion".

really? I assume that English is your native/first language. It seems pretty clear the conclusion that should be drawn from his statement.

but let's say we give him the benefit of the doubt... should a presidential candidate be making ambiguous comment that hint at the thought of assassination?  especially given the back drop of the climate that we live in

I

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2016, 03:19:16 PM »
ND's argument pretty much destroys all this, though.

But Trump needs to start acting like he wants to win it, not throw it.  He owes us that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2016, 03:22:57 PM »
Trump is going down in

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2016, 03:28:01 PM »
OK.  Now this is fucking hilarious.  Let them campaign for 8 more years; never mind Donald winning.  This is GREAT!  LOL!

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2016, 03:29:28 PM »
Trump is trying to lose.  Every time he sees any kind of rebound in the polls, he tops himself with some idiotic statement.

In November, he and his kids will start TrumpTV, it's already been announced.  He'll make a billion dollars complaining about hilary all day to the millions of people that hate FOX & MSNBC and like him.

You're kidding!?  TrumpTV?  Jesus man, this could have been the plan all along...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2016, 03:37:57 PM »
It's like he took away her health headline AND provided her with sympathy, in one little comment.  How convenient.

Of course, and anyone can interpret anything in different ways.  But the "oh shit!" laughter from 1/4 of the audience behind him is honest reactions.  Maybe most people won't think he meant employ the 2nd right violently.  But some might.  It's reckless to make that joke.  

Trump likes these little hints at things.  It's called playing lawyerball.  Kids do that shit all the time.  Adults know it can have really bad consequences.  

They are all fucking dangerous and corrupt, but personally I'd rather not see Killery win.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2016, 03:39:05 PM »
You're kidding!?  TrumpTV?  Jesus man, this could have been the plan all along...

"The breakout media star of 2016 is, inarguably, Donald Trump, who has masterfully—and horrifyingly—demonstrated an aptitude for manipulating the news cycle, gaining billions of dollars worth of free airtime, and dominating coverage on every screen. Now, several people around him are looking for a way to leverage his supporters into a new media platform and cable channel.

Trump is indeed considering creating his own media business, built on the audience that has supported him thus far in his bid to become the next president of the United States. According to several people briefed on the discussions, the presumptive Republican nominee is examining the opportunity presented by the “audience” currently supporting him. He has also discussed the possibility of launching a “mini-media conglomerate” outside of his existing TV-production business, Trump Productions LLC."

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2016, 03:49:31 PM »
Anyone who has a family will tell you - there is no better thing you can leave than a legacy and security for them.

I think trump would MUCH rather leave a tv empire, with his kids running it, a billion dollar enterprise for like-minded hosts, a network that isn't in bed with the parties, etc.   I'd watch it and I think trump is a joke.   Millions would watch it.  his impact would be FAR greater than president, where options are limited and pre-decided, where congress shits on everything, and the media is always mocking him, etc.   Nobody has been able to censor him so far.

Maybe he really wants a tough job for 4 years where he's often mocked, unprepared, and lots of stress.  Ben carson didn't want the job - the minute he was #1 in the polls, he immediatley went on a 6 week book tour.  Back in october.   Maybe trump wants to run this amazing network, tapping into the heartbeat of america, which e's defintely reached in 1/3 of the country.

EXCLUSIVE: IS DONALD TRUMP’S ENDGAME THE LAUNCH OF TRUMP NEWS?
The candidate is considering starting his own cable empire.

TTrump is indeed considering creating his own media business, built on the audience that has supported him thus far in his bid to become the next president of the United States. According to several people briefed on the discussions, the presumptive Republican nominee is examining the opportunity presented by the “audience” currently supporting him. He has also discussed the possibility of launching a “mini-media conglomerate” outside of his existing TV-production business, Trump Productions LLC. He has, according to one of these people, enlisted the consultation of his daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who owns the The New York Observer. Trump’s rationale, according to this person, is that, “win or lose, we are onto something here. We’ve triggered a base of the population that hasn’t had a voice in a long time.” For his part, Kushner was heard at a New York dinner party saying that “the people here don’t understand what I’m seeing. You go to these arenas and people go crazy for him.” (Both Kushner and Ivanka Trump did not respond to a request for comment.)

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-tv-network

My God.  Do you guys (I know you do, 240) realize how virtuoso Trump is to masterfully craft and execute such a delicate yet powerful campaign?  I am in utter awe.  I hope he can pull if off if this really is his end game (of dumping the presidential bid in favor of Hillary). 

Amazing.  And you called it, man! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2016, 03:49:50 PM »
I will admit... Trump's 15% flat tax on all small businesses is pretty awesome.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2016, 04:29:50 PM »
He is suggesting the same thing our Founding Fathers suggested when they placed that Amendment in the Bill of Rights you slatternly fool.

It really is , That's what the second Amendment is for , for when tyrants start dictating. The left will push to far and people will push back it's inevitable. It's ironic that they will have ZERO compromise on abortion but 2A , fuck it we need common sense  ::) again , ironically they want to ban weapons to save the kids but have " right " to have 20 fucking abortions , What was that about saving kids?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2016, 04:33:46 PM »
If you ever met Tim in person, would you sit down with him and have a cup of "Joe" and discuss politics?

I actually enjoyed a lot of Tim's posts and found him to be pretty intelligent but when it comes to this , BLM and guns he's just lost.  ;D He's the left's Coach

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2016, 04:37:58 PM »
Yeah, Tim.  Sorry, brother, but it looks like ND has you there (nh).
If you'd taken the energy to call-out Obama on the many, many, many opportunities to do that, then you'd be safe in this one.

FWIW, I've written dozens of letters to my senator (Feinstein) regarding the drone program, the targeting of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, being in Yemen, being in Africa, as well cyber security issues.  I've certainly voiced my opposition to the neocons.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2016, 04:46:41 PM »
I'm pretty sure he meant VOTING as a bloc. If every gun owner votes for Trump (as he should if he cares to keep his weapons), Trump will win. If sissy beta gun owners like our favorite Hillary shill stay home or vote for Hillary, they may as well just turn in their guns today at their local police precinct.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2016, 04:47:32 PM »
FWIW, I've written dozens of letters to my senator (Feinstein) regarding the drone program, the targeting of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, being in Yemen, being in Africa, as well cyber security issues.  I've certainly voiced my opposition to the neocons.
Short fucking memory on you liberal morons.