Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32746 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2016, 05:40:06 PM »
tim has proven time and again he only cares about what he thinks will advance gay "rights", he doesn't care how many people will die along the way, as long as they aren't gay.

Not sure where you get this from.  What people don't I care die along the way?

Basically you're complaining that I'm not enough of a SJW, fighting every injustice there is.  What do you want me to do?

I believe in equal rights for all, equal justice for all.
I believe stereotyping is wrong, wether it it gay stereotyping, muslim stereotyping, black, redneck, or any other type.
I believe institutional bigotry still exists.
I believe way too many law enforcement officers see us as the enemy.
I believe unfettered capitalism always leads to oligarchy.
I believe Edward Snowden is a hero.
I trust neither government or big business, but at least with government we may be able to vote them out, so therefore I will choose government over big business.
I believe climate change is the biggest threat we face today.
I believe all men are jerks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2016, 05:40:58 PM »
Chadwick The Beta 26 Apr 2015
"Sunday afternoons at the gym are great during spring and summer...I had the place almost to myself."

The truth is everyone left as soon as they saw you coming.

ChadwickBeta's Workout Journal

Looks like you haven't trained since April 19, 2015

Squat
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs

Elliptical Trainer
4.25 mi

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2016, 05:48:44 PM »

Basically you're complaining that I'm not enough of a SJW, fighting every injustice there is.  What do you want me to do?

I believe stereotyping is wrong, wether it it gay stereotyping, muslim stereotyping, black, redneck, or any other type.
I trust neither government or big business, but at least with government we may be able to vote them out, so therefore I will choose government over big business.

Ummm NO You don't , you think AR15s should be banned for private citizens to own but not police. So Tim not accurate.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2016, 05:58:22 PM »

Ummm NO You don't , you think AR15s should be banned for private citizens to own but not police. So Tim not accurate.

I'm all for banning the police from having them too.  I've expressed my views many times against the militarization of the police.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2016, 06:02:23 PM »
I'm all for banning the police from having them too.  I've written many times about the militarization of the police.

LOL banning people of their rights , that makes sense to you? As a gay man , how can you be comfortable with this? It confounds the mind , you're acting just as narrow minded as the religious right

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2016, 06:03:12 PM »
Chadwick The Beta 26 Apr 2015
"Sunday afternoons at the gym are great during spring and summer...I had the place almost to myself."

The truth is everyone left as soon as they saw you coming.

ChadwickBeta's Workout Journal

Looks like you haven't trained since April 19, 2015

Squat
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs
10 x 75 lbs

Elliptical Trainer
4.25 mi

I haven't logged workouts since that day...the site kept freezing so I just keep a journal.

Kind of like your glory hole journal.

K

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2016, 06:03:47 PM »

Your watered down version is no longer necessary. It's okay to post the original. Uncle Bernie made it safe for you guys to come out of the closet. You don't have to be ashamed anymore:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2016, 06:23:08 PM »
I haven't logged workouts since that day...the site kept freezing so I just keep a journal.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought is was because at 41 you're going through mid-life crisis.

Why did you hoist only 75 lbs. on each of the 10 sets? Going for endurance, I presume. With a mouth like yours it is probably good that you are able to run fast and long.  ;D

Kind of like your glory hole journal.

You got this right. Although there is no journal. -No point in starting a journal when there's nothing to post in it.

Do you even know what a glory hole is? I thought you were straight. Guess I shouldn't have assumed that. Hmm, maybe it's self-hate that's making you so angry.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2016, 06:25:27 PM »
LOL banning people of their rights , that makes sense to you? As a gay man , how can you be comfortable with this? It confounds the mind , you're acting just as narrow minded as the religious right

You're not allowed to own tanks, ground to air missiles, bazookas, anthrax, sarin, or plutonium.

Unless you're arguing for open carry laws for dynamite, you too believe laws regulating weapons of mass destruction are needed.  Our only disagreement is where to draw the line.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2016, 06:36:28 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2016, 06:46:08 PM »
You're not allowed to own tanks, ground to air missiles, bazookas, anthrax, sarin, or plutonium.

Unless you're arguing for open carry laws for dynamite, you too believe laws regulating weapons of mass destruction are needed.  Our only disagreement is where to draw the line.
You can buy a tank if you want one .

http://www.dailydot.com/unclick/operational-tank-for-sale-armslist/

But is it legal? And can anybody just up and buy something with the insane firepower of a tank or grenade launcher? According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, yes, totally legal. And, technically.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2016, 06:50:01 PM »

Under federal law, neither the M72 LAAW tubes nor the AT4 Dragon tubes are controlled items. They don't even come close to fitting the definition of a firearm under 18USC CH44 921, or as either a firearm or destructive device under 26USC CH53 5845.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2016, 06:53:55 PM »

Its legal to own Anthrax, its just bacteria.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/2001/10/why_is_it_legal_to_own_anthrax.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2016, 07:00:46 PM »
Trump heard his buddy HIlary was catching heat for letting Orlando shooter's father (charged with no crime) sit behind her for a speech.

So, he did her a solid and brought in a disgraced sexual predator to sit right behind him today.   Big surprise?  To any of you that still don't think trump is tanking this...

Former Florida Rep. Mark Foley sits behind Trump at rally

Source: the hill.com

Former Rep. Mark Foley (R-Fla.) on Wednesday sat behind Donald Trump at the GOP nominee's rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Foley resigned from his position in 2006 amid allegations that he had sent sexual emails and messages to teenage boys who had worked or were working as Congressional pages.

He was spotted by reporters Wednesday night sitting behind the GOP nominee during his event in Florida and was clearly visible in video from the event.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291061-former-florida-rep-mark-foley-seated-behind-trump-at

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #239 on: August 10, 2016, 07:16:04 PM »
Trump heard his buddy HIlary was catching heat for letting Orlando shooter's father (charged with no crime) sit behind her for a speech.

So, he did her a solid and brought in a disgraced sexual predator to sit right behind him today.   Big surprise?  To any of you that still don't think trump is tanking this...

Former Rep. Mark Foley (R-Fla.) on Wednesday sat behind Donald Trump at the GOP nominee's rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Foley resigned from his position in 2006 amid allegations that he had sent sexual emails and messages to teenage boys who had worked or were working as Congressional pages.

He was spotted by reporters Wednesday night sitting behind the GOP nominee during his event in Florida and was clearly visible in video from the event.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291061-former-florida-rep-mark-foley-seated-behind-trump-at
You keep saying Trump is tanking but hot off the heels of her convention Trump only trails her by 3 on some polls and up to 11 on others. Is that considered tanking? Pretty sure Trump could pimp slap the Pope and stay within a reasonable percentage in the polls.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #240 on: August 10, 2016, 07:18:58 PM »
Under federal law, neither the M72 LAAW tubes nor the AT4 Dragon tubes are controlled items. They don't even come close to fitting the definition of a firearm under 18USC CH44 921, or as either a firearm or destructive device under 26USC CH53 5845.

do you think you're scoring points this way?  Pointing out that the tubes are not controlled item, ignoring that the munitions that go in them are?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2016, 07:21:13 PM »
You keep saying Trump is tanking but hot off the heels of her convention Trump only trails her by 3 on some polls and up to 11 on others. Is that considered tanking? Pretty sure Trump could pimp slap the Pope and stay within a reasonable percentage in the polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

The electoral math is just not there.  If Clinton wins Pennsylvania, it is virtually impossible for Trump to win.  Clinton is currently up by 11 in Pennsylvania.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2016, 07:24:41 PM »

Hilary is a horrible candidate.  She's sick.  She's corrupt.  She used her foundation to commit crimes.  She's old and disliked and overall, a terrible option for voters.  She should be easily beatable.  The far left hates her, the right hates her, and even her supporters just kinda settle for her.

Therefore, for any repub to lose handily to her... well, he really has to work at it.  And Trump is.  WTF is Mark Foley, disgraced child molester, doing sitting right behind Trump at today's rally?  Rather convenient... Trump had ORL shooter's father - who did no crime - and everyone beat on her. SO... trump magically lets this monster, this pedo sicko, sit back there and steal the headline once again.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2016, 07:25:57 PM »

You don't believe in equal rights, you're looking for special treatment.
You're stereotyping gun owners and business owners that choose not to do business with certain groups of people.
Institutional bigotry comes from people like you trying to force others to accept your way of life.
Who is this "us" that law enforcement sees as the enemy?
All men are jerks? Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #244 on: August 10, 2016, 10:40:16 PM »

The electoral math is just not there.  If Clinton wins Pennsylvania, it is virtually impossible for Trump to win.  Clinton is currently up by 11 in Pennsylvania.

Every likely voter poll RCP since mid July is within the margin of error.

I don't believe in stereotypes.
All men are jerks.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #245 on: August 10, 2016, 10:42:56 PM »

No one cares about your pearl clutching put up job stories.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2016, 02:13:46 AM »

The electoral math is just not there.  If Clinton wins Pennsylvania, it is virtually impossible for Trump to win.  Clinton is currently up by 11 in Pennsylvania.

Yet, somehow Bush lost Penn in 2004 and still won. Your colon shaped chart makes a lot of assumptions:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2016, 02:32:20 AM »
Hilary is a horrible candidate.  She's sick.  She's corrupt.  She used her foundation to commit crimes.  She's old and disliked and overall, a terrible option for voters.  She should be easily beatable.  The far left hates her, the right hates her, and even her supporters just kinda settle for her.

Therefore, for any repub to lose handily to her... well, he really has to work at it.  And Trump is.  WTF is Mark Foley, disgraced child molester, doing sitting right behind Trump at today's rally?  Rather convenient... Trump had ORL shooter's father - who did no crime - and everyone beat on her. SO... trump magically lets this monster, this pedo sicko, sit back there and steal the headline once again.

You do realize that Donald is older than Hillary and that statistically women live longer than men, don't you?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2016, 02:49:41 AM »
Why do you keep bringing this up? We're down to two choices.  Clinton would be better for LGBT issues than Trump.  Clinton would be better at not starting a nuclear war than Trump.

Trump has absolutely ZERO experience starting any types of wars; whereas Clinton help create an unstable middle east/ISIS

Clinton hasn't supported the LGBT for practically her entire life; has only voiced support for the past couple of years (only when it would benefit her)

a

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2016, 03:52:54 AM »
Every likely voter poll RCP since mid July is within the margin of error.

I don't believe in stereotypes.
All men are jerks.

:D