Author Topic: Trump tops himself: "OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS!"  (Read 4369 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump tops himself: "OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS!"
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2016, 11:13:07 AM »
[/b]

Are you trying to say that 240 is actually Trump??? ;D

nope, hadn't even thought of that

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2016, 06:48:47 PM »
Donald's modus operandi:

1. Make an outrageous statement.

2. Double down on it for 24/48 hours.

3. Backtrack it, calling it a joke or sarcasm.

4. Deny ever having said it.

Reminds me of a lot of Getbiggers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2016, 09:06:13 PM »
Coach and trump are kinda similar on that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2016, 09:41:34 PM »
Coach and trump are kinda similar on that

240, Killary and Obama are.......similar.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2016, 05:50:00 AM »
240, Killary and Obama are.......similar.

your sweetheart Katrina didn't get the memo...

Trump Spokeswoman Says He Was 'Very Serious' About Obama 'Founding ISIS'

Source: Talking Points Memo

Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson told MSNBC on Friday afternoon that Trump was indeed "very serious" when he said that President Barack Obama founded the Islamic State terror group.

When Pierson was first asked if Trump was being sarcastic, she replied, "yes and no."

Pressed again, she said, "He was being very serious. He was being very serious when he talked about what happened and why ISIS is here today, and it is their fault."

"No, he was not saying that President Obama personally went to the Middle East and filled out the paperwork that incorporated ISIS. That's obviously not what he's saying," she continued. "But what he is saying is that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama had the intel that they needed to make decisions, particularly arming the rebels in Syria, which turned out to be ISIS, and as Gen. Flynn reports, they ignored that willingly and created ISIS."

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/katrina-pierson-trump-very-serious-obama-isis

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2016, 11:10:32 PM »
now, trump is saying maybe he wasn't kidding after all.   RNC makes him post the 'i was only kidding' tweet.   Now he is saying maybe he did mean it.

He seemed to revel in the uncertainty his tweet created, boasting nearly 90 minutes later of pundits’ inability to figure him out. “I love watching these poor, pathetic people (pundits) on television working so hard and so seriously to try and figure me out. They can't!” Trump declared.
Story Continued Below

But during an afternoon rally in Erie, Pennsylvania, Trump said his initial remark wasn’t “that sarcastic, to be honest with you.”
“So I said the founder of ISIS,” Trump recalled to the crowd, after accusing the president of being “so weak and so bad” that he allowed the Islamic State to grow. “Obviously I’m being sarcastic. Then — but not that sarcastic, to be honest with you.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-obama-islamic-state-sarcasm-226947#ixzz4HHgtggdy
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2016, 10:48:30 AM »
now, trump is saying maybe he wasn't kidding after all.   RNC makes him post the 'i was only kidding' tweet.   Now he is saying maybe he did mean it.

He seemed to revel in the uncertainty his tweet created, boasting nearly 90 minutes later of pundits’ inability to figure him out. “I love watching these poor, pathetic people (pundits) on television working so hard and so seriously to try and figure me out. They can't!” Trump declared.
Story Continued Below

But during an afternoon rally in Erie, Pennsylvania, Trump said his initial remark wasn’t “that sarcastic, to be honest with you.”
“So I said the founder of ISIS,” Trump recalled to the crowd, after accusing the president of being “so weak and so bad” that he allowed the Islamic State to grow. “Obviously I’m being sarcastic. Then — but not that sarcastic, to be honest with you.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-obama-islamic-state-sarcasm-226947#ixzz4HHgtggdy
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

But this means nothing....

https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews/videos/1226365437459706/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2016, 11:17:34 AM »
But this means nothing....

https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews/videos/1226365437459706/

Good point - attacking Hilary is the best way to clear up the multiple trump contradictions on a thread about the multiple trump contradictions.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2016, 12:41:09 PM »
TRUMP’S CAMPAIGN LITERALLY JUST REACHED THE “YO MOMMA” STAGE
Talk about “low-energy.”

Trump to protester: "Go home to mommy. And your mother is voting for Trump. It’s true. It’s true."

He's becoming a Getbigger.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2016, 08:37:18 PM »
Good point - attacking Hilary is the best way to clear up the multiple trump contradictions on a thread about the multiple trump contradictions.

That is what happens when you use delusions to deflect reality.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2016, 10:59:12 PM »

And attacking Trump over fake accusation of kicking a baby out of a rally is a media priority.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2016, 02:20:33 AM »
ya gotta be so annoyed at trump.  All along, liberals told you he wasn't really running to win.  Saying dumb shit, not stocking his staff, not buying airtime.   Tanking it.  

TODAY: Donald Trump Says He’s OK With Losing the Election

On Thursday while calling in to CNBC’s “Squawk Box” morning show, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he’s “ok” with losing the election.

“All I do is tell the truth, and if at the end of 90 days I’ve fallen short because I’m somewhat politically correct, even though I’m supposed to be the smart one, and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s ok, you know, I go back to a, a very good way of life. It’s not what I’m looking to do I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see.”

We'll see what the American Public thinks soon enough...whatever happens I'm enjoying the fact that Trump is man enough to honestly speak his mind and is unapologetic about it. It's refreshing and I’m happy people get offended by what he says. The world is a shitty place and there are a lot of people out there who don't care what others think or feel.

Dishonest Pussies that get "offended" need to get thicker skin and deal with it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2016, 04:49:06 AM »
Dishonest Pussies that get "offended" need to get thicker skin and deal with it.

This would work EXCEPT when Trump wants to, he ALSO turns on the "i'm Offended" card.

Didn't he say how offended he was by someone's bad language?   Doesn't he have twitter wars with war casualty families because they criticize him?  Trump is notoriously thin skinned.  He gets offended all the time.

Trump supporters want america to get tough - and I respect that.  But trump is not tough.  He talks tough but also whines like a bitch quite often.  Stopping a debate to clear the air that his penis is big, that is some thin-skinned stuff right there.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2016, 07:07:05 AM »
52% is not good, nor should it be what we come to expect from a president.  Why are you changing the subject to Bush and for that matter, when have I ever said anything good about bush or his approval rating?

Stick to the subject.
historically, it is

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2016, 08:07:25 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2016, 09:04:15 AM »
This would work EXCEPT when Trump wants to, he ALSO turns on the "i'm Offended" card.

Didn't he say how offended he was by someone's bad language?   Doesn't he have twitter wars with war casualty families because they criticize him?  Trump is notoriously thin skinned.  He gets offended all the time.

Trump supporters want america to get tough - and I respect that.  But trump is not tough.  He talks tough but also whines like a bitch quite often.  Stopping a debate to clear the air that his penis is big, that is some thin-skinned stuff right there.

Yeah he reacts, but that's the whole appeal  -  Trump gives it back to them fairly - fearlessly & unapologetically. When traditionally all the cucks in politics have always been too PC to stand up for themselves or even make an edgy joke/comment or speak their mind to discuss a relevant issue incase of offending some minority..It may seem trivial but this is obviously refreshing to a lot of people.
Trump has used the relentless attacks sent at him by the mainstream media and prog. left like a judo punch right back at 'em x2, which they aren't accustom to at all  :D

I can't wait for the debate...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2016, 09:19:35 AM »
[/youtube]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2016, 09:25:27 AM »
Yeah he reacts, but that's the whole appeal  -  Trump gives it back to them fairly - fearlessly & unapologetically. When traditionally all the cucks in politics have always been too PC to stand up for themselves or even make an edgy joke/comment or speak their mind to discuss a relevant issue incase of offending some minority..It may seem trivial but this is obviously refreshing to a lot of people.
Trump has used the relentless attacks sent at him by the mainstream media like a judo punch right back at 'em x2, which they aren't accustom to at all  :D
I can't wait for the debate...

TRUMP: "I saw him use the word that he used. I can only tell you, if I would have used even half of that word, it would have been national scandal. This guy used a filthy, disgusting word on television, and he should be ashamed of himself, and he should apologize, OK?"

To me, demanding an apology because someone dropped the F-bomb is monster hypocrisy on trump's part.

No tough guy demands somebody apologize because they said a mean word.  Sorry.

Also, good luck on the debates... at this point, sounds like Trump is looking for a way to back out of them.   Same schedule as 2012, same schedule as was announced a year ago, and magically Trump can't make it work, huh?   ;)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2016, 09:46:43 AM »

TRUMP: "I saw him use the word that he used. I can only tell you, if I would have used even half of that word, it would have been national scandal. This guy used a filthy, disgusting word on television, and he should be ashamed of himself, and he should apologize, OK?"

To me, demanding an apology because someone dropped the F-bomb is monster hypocrisy on trump's part.

No tough guy demands somebody apologize because they said a mean word.  Sorry.

Also, good luck on the debates... at this point, sounds like Trump is looking for a way to back out of them.   Same schedule as 2012, same schedule as was announced a year ago, and magically Trump can't make it work, huh?   ;)

He's pointing out the irony and being facetious. We'll see...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2016, 06:34:19 PM »
ISIS spokesman killed in Syria

Source: CNN

ISIS spokesman Mohammad-el Adnani has been killed, the terror group's Amaq news agency and a statement from the group said.

It is unprecedented for ISIS and it's news wing to make such an announcement.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/middleeast/isis-spokesman-killed/index.html