Author Topic: polls.....  (Read 5486 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: polls.....
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2016, 12:30:16 PM »
Yet here you are still engaging in it.   ::)

Lets talk about this move "Zero Days"  Have you seen it yet?

nope, what's it about?  netflix?

yeah, trying not to engage lol, i'm passionate but i've let all that 911 stuff go.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2016, 12:41:32 PM »
Zero Days:

Gibney started out to make a film about the Stuxnet computer virus, which reportedly was used in a destructive attack on Iran’s nuclear program by the security agencies of the U.S. and Israel, even though no official in either country will acknowledge that such a thing ever existed. But the filmmaker ended up being propelled into two much larger stories, which are intertwined and till now have had very little purchase on public consciousness.

The first is the existence and mounting peril of cyber warfare. As “Zero Days” shows, this form of cryptic aggression is already highly developed, in the possession of numerous governments as well as non-state actors, and currently employed in various surreptitious ways around the world. Yet it’s a weapon whose destructive potential has only been glimpsed till now. In a cyber world war, millions could be killed in very short order as national infrastructures are decimated and havoc wreaked technologically. It’s enough to make old-fashioned nuclear war seem benign in comparison.

The film’s second great subject is the secrecy that surrounds the first and prevents citizens and their governments from discussing it, much less doing anything about it. Gibney doesn’t explore how much this is a result of post-9/11 paranoia and security measures, and how much simply a product of a decades-long growth in government secrecy, which climaxed with the Obama administration’s unprecedented war on whistle-blowers. But the film shows that even some of the nation’s highest-ranking secret keepers now think the policies have been taken too far, and indeed increase rather than reduce the dangers posed by cyber warfare.

Sounds to me like they're referring to a shut-down of the grid and other things.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2016, 12:42:31 PM »
nope, what's it about?  netflix?

yeah, trying not to engage lol, i'm passionate but i've let all that 911 stuff go.

I just watched it on on demand through xfinity.  You might be able to get it on Amazon or through redbox.

Its a documentary about the Stuxnet virus the US and Israel implanted into the Iranian centrifuges in 2008-2010  

Its pretty fascinating  and shows how it influenced the Iran Nuclear Treaty.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2016, 12:45:52 PM »
Zero Days:

Sounds to me like they're referring to a shut-down of the grid and other things.

Its really mostly about stuxnet and how it was discovered, used and was screwed up by Israel.  Its does talk about the emergence of Cyber war and how the President along with nuclear attack has to directly authorize any cyber attacks.  It also does talk about the ability to shut down grids.....  and Zeus  :o.

I Highly recommend it 240 and LV.  Its just the kind of stuff you guys would like.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2016, 12:48:06 PM »
cool, i'll definitely check it out!  Always looking for good political movies.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2016, 01:00:55 PM »
Its really mostly about stuxnet and how it was discovered, used and was screwed up by Israel.  Its does talk about the emergence of Cyber war and how the President along with nuclear attack has to directly authorize any cyber attacks.  It also does talk about the ability to shut down grids.....  and Zeus  :o.

I Highly recommend it 240 and LV.  Its just the kind of stuff you guys would like.

Yes, this is very serious and I hope and pray it isn't a situation due to happen.  Only for our leaders to go "oops" and not a single American official is held accountable.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2016, 11:20:37 PM »
Wouldn't you know.  Just read that some very powerful software or code of some sort was hacked and may now become "loose".