Author Topic: Cops Shoot & Kill UNARMED Deaf, Mute Man During Traffic Stop [Video Report]  (Read 8485 times)

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
    Ehhh, I just gotta ask you one question, something I can't figure out...is that a gun or your finger?

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Ha..ha...Deacon is obviously an ex-con...or present con....There are 34,000 arrests every day in this country....Every one isn't going to be perfect, but we have a pretty good cops.   Incidently, i believe this cop was Black.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Ha..ha...Deacon is obviously an ex-con...or present con....There are 34,000 arrests every day in this country....Every one isn't going to be perfect, but we have a pretty good cops.   Incidently, i believe this cop was Black.

This thread isn't about the 33,999 arrests that you masturbate to, old gold asshole.

It's about a cop who killed an unarmed deaf man for allegedly speeding.  If the dead man were your relative, you would probably think of this incident a bit differently.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
This thread isn't about the 33,999 arrests that you masturbate to, old gold asshole.

It's about a cop who killed an unarmed deaf man for allegedly speeding.  If the dead man were your relative, you would probably think of this incident a bit differently.

lol

:'( boo hoo
a

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I don't get the shoot first attitude of police.. Why not stun gun him, shoot the tires out, ram the car and disable it.

aren't these guys suppose to be trained on how to subdue someone?
I

mazrim

• Getbig V

Exactly, convict. So why is it each time you automatically start calling out the cops even when they are shortly proven innocent? Your first thought is that they are the ones in the wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. Use your brain and take each case on its own.

Where you the guy who robbed a bank then came back with the money and apologized? Sorry, convict, but there are consequences to your actions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What could be more of a pussy twink move than chasing down an unarmed deaf man and shooting him dead?

anyone who shoots a deaf man certainly suffers from micropenis.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Exactly, convict. So why is it each time you automatically start calling out the cops even when they are shortly proven innocent? Your first thought is that they are the ones in the wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. Use your brain and take each case on its own.

Where you the guy who robbed a bank then came back with the money and apologized? Sorry, convict, but there are consequences to your actions.

Maybe you're right, sir.  Perhaps I've been a bit hasty in judging the brave people that keep us all safe. 
Hahahahaha.....

And no..... Wasn't me who returned stolen money.  I hate doing returns....even at Target.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
anyone who shoots a deaf man certainly suffers from micropenis.

Because the dude's car had the official "Deaf Driver on Board" decal, right.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
cops shoot people in the USA because every man and his dog is carrying a gun, chances are every traffic stop is a life and death situation.

Amazing how they refuse to see the problem isn't it.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

*not black

Twaddle

• Getbig V

*not black

Definitely not black.  All Jew.   :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
When restaurants are visited for a health inspection, its an independent party--I assume someone from the city or state that has no ties to the restaurant (not someone who works for the restaurant).

Whey when cops are investigated, its higher ups in the police force or IA? They are all on the same team. Strange.

hahah valid point but then again anybody that investigates them will be from the government so you're always going to have that conflict of interest.

Given the response to a lot of investigations conducted by the DOJ people are going to believe what they want to believe...Mike Brown, Hands up bullshit ring a bell?

Shit that's still the mantra of the black lives movement...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm sure it's just an oversight, but you missed a minor detail in the "what we know" category......the unarmed, handicapped man is dead.  For speeding.  If the pursuing cops radioed his plates in while in pursuit, would it come back that he was deaf?

If you want to know what else transpired, ask his neighbors and family.  They had ringside seats to the event.

actually, we will find out what the neighbors had to say. I can share with you my experience of eye witnesses during an event. Many will say "Yes officer I saw the crash"

ok good, what did you see?

Well, I was at the stop light, and I heard tires screeching, and I heard this big crash, and when I looked over, I saw both vehicles all messed up and smoke coming from the engine of the red car...

So.....you didn't actually witness the crash?

Again.. lets wait and see what the affidavits say verses the poorly questioned TV interviews that reminded me of those very issues.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
When restaurants are visited for a health inspection, its an independent party--I assume someone from the city or state that has no ties to the restaurant (not someone who works for the restaurant).

Whey when cops are investigated, its higher ups in the police force or IA? They are all on the same team. Strange.

reasonable thought based on lack of information

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
reasonable thought based on lack of information

Lol then who investigates cops?
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Lol then who investigates cops?

Depends.. at the minimum a police shooting team, an Special Investigations Unit, and Internal Affairs. A request can be made to the DOJ for an independent investigation. The criteria when determining a shoot is reasonable is basically the facts and circumstances leading up to the trigger being pulled at that very moment and what the cop knew at that very moment. Hind sight is taken out of the equation. In my experience the conclusion is correct that vast majority of the time.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Quote from: Agnostic007 on 23-08-2016, 04:10:20
So far we know 2 troopers tried to stop him for 6 miles, even bumping his car at one point. We know now he was unarmed. 
I'm willing to wait to see what else transpired

Of course you are willing to wait -- It's a great pity them cops couldn't wait.

So their answer is Shoot him. Fucking Pathetic Murderers -- Why don't all the
Cops scared for their lives just leave & go get other work,
Instead of Shooting People dead & Always Hiding Behind ' I Was Scared For My Life'
Like I said Pathetic Murderers --- Stop embarrassing yourself all ways trying to find some
Excuse For Their Killing People.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Depends.. at the minimum a police shooting team, an Special Investigations Unit, and Internal Affairs. A request can be made to the DOJ for an independent investigation. The criteria when determining a shoot is reasonable is basically the facts and circumstances leading up to the trigger being pulled at that very moment and what the cop knew at that very moment. Hind sight is taken out of the equation.

In my experience the conclusion is correct that vast majority of the time.    ----- This --- of course it is Your a cop & they are cops -- ::) Not hard to workout is it.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Yet they will be the first people you call when you are in the shit.

No, they're the first assholes people like YOU call.  I have no need for their worthless service.

HAHAHA so true, only naive people call the cops for help.  Those of us with life experience know they are USELESS and often make the situation WORSE.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Bingo, 240. I am still not sure why people are not listening to you.  ??? ???

'cos we all know he is a rat fuck liar
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
HAHAHA so true, only naive people call the cops for help.  Those of us with life experience know they are USELESS and often make the situation WORSE.

How do you not-naive cowboys get insurance to pay up without a police report, then?

Or does being a fuck-the-cops badass mean you also don't deal with insurance companies? On accounta being too badass to ever have accidents and such?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
'cos we all know he is a rat fuck liar
This
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
How do you not-naive cowboys get insurance to pay up without a police report, then?

Or does being a fuck-the-cops badass mean you also don't deal with insurance companies? On accounta being too badass to ever have accidents and such?

Insurance has never had a problem paying out without a police report for me.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Insurance has never had a problem paying out without a police report for me.

Excellent point.

So who needs cops, yeah?