Author Topic: Cops Shoot & Kill UNARMED Deaf, Mute Man During Traffic Stop [Video Report]  (Read 8486 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Excellent point.

So who needs cops, yeah?

Got me... I have never personally "needed" one.

I think you have to look at the reality of the police... They are not there to "protect" anything. They are not there to "stop" crime.

They are there to report on crime and to make people who commit crimes end up accountable for their actions.
They arrest people after acts have occurred. That is just the job, plain and simple.

I'm not saying that they are terrible or whatever, I'm just being real about what the function of police is.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

I think you have to look at the reality of the police... They are not there to "protect" anything. They are not there to "stop" crime.

They are there to report on crime and to make people who commit crimes end up accountable for their actions.
They arrest people after acts have occurred.

Another brilliant observation.

So when some kids shoot up a Colorado high school, say; or a misguided Asian immigrant unloads on twenty-something Virginians ... cops simply report? San Berdoo/Orlando, perhaps, just there to write shit down?

Who ends the threat, then?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Another brilliant observation.

So when some kids shoot up a Colorado high school, say; or a misguided Asian immigrant unloads on twenty-something Virginians ... cops simply report? San Berdoo/Orlando, perhaps, just there to write shit down?

Who ends the threat, then?

It is quite accurate, if not brilliant... I'll take the compliment though.

I didn't say that they only report.

I said.

They arrest people after acts have occurred. That is just the job, plain and simple.

That includes stopping a threat, but the crime has already occurred.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
It is quite accurate, if not brilliant... I'll take the compliment though.

I didn't say that they only report.

I said.

That includes stopping a threat, but the crime has already occurred.

No, you're just trying to salvage your bullshit is all.

But you've come around. Yes, TOTALLY need cops to handle shit we can't from Tu many miles away.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
No, you're just trying to salvage your bullshit is all.

But you've come around. Yes, TOTALLY need cops to handle shit we can't from Tu many miles away.

No, I have made the exact same statements.

My statements were quite clear. They are not there to stop crime. You just implied your own reason to my statements which were not ONLY reporting, but still not STOPPING crime.

See, they are two different things.

You realize you are wrong in your interpretation of my statement, but you refuse to acknowledge it.

It's cool though. You have had to do that a few times.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
How do you not-naive cowboys get insurance to pay up without a police report, then?

Or does being a fuck-the-cops badass mean you also don't deal with insurance companies? On accounta being too badass to ever have accidents and such?

I have made insurance claims WITHOUT the cops involvement.  I have also had cops not want to investigate the crime, because the perps were their "pals".
Ψ

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V

What about the lives that HAVEN'T been taken yet, cops aren't protecting them? Columbine, VT, SB, Pulse, Dallas, Baton Rouge, etc.? Taking out active shooters doesn't "protect anything"?

Ohio cop who took out Nathan Gale (a still-firing murderer of four, including Dimebag) - he didn't stop anything or protect anyone? Ask Vinnie, maybe. Ask Tracie Thompson or Denise Peraza if cops "just arrest people after." What, Farook just got bored?

Another "typo," perhaps? Like with Shizzo?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
>:( >:( >:(
240 is a killary shill, plain and simple
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
240 is a killary shill, plain and simple

240 is voting for Gary Johnson.
X

Hypo

• Getbig III
Police, by there mere presence, is doing a job. Saying you never needed one doesn't mean shit.

Of course they are reactive, you want them to arrest people for no reasons?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I have made insurance claims WITHOUT the cops involvement.  I have also had cops not want to investigate the crime, because the perps were their "pals".

Fantastic, then. You and Tu are the town badasses, no need for LE.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
What about the lives that HAVEN'T been taken yet, cops aren't protecting them? Columbine, VT, SB, Pulse, Dallas, Baton Rouge, etc.? Taking out active shooters doesn't "protect anything"?

Ohio cop who took out Nathan Gale (a still-firing murderer of four, including Dimebag) - he didn't stop anything or protect anyone? Ask Vinnie, maybe. Ask Tracie Thompson or Denise Peraza if cops "just arrest people after." What, Farook just got bored?

Yeah we realize that.   They are PAID to do a job.  They serve a purpose. 

Doesn't change the facts and opinions others have expressed.
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Yeah we realize that.   They are PAID to do a job.  They serve a purpose. 

Doesn't change the facts and opinions others have expressed.

Of course it does, you fucking dunce. It DIRECTLY refutes the idiot's assertion. Reread the shit, I ain't explaining it to you.

Ya goofy bastard.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Of course it does, you fucking dunce. It DIRECTLY refutes the idiot's assertion. Reread the shit, I ain't explaining it to you.

Ya goofy bastard.

Ooh getting hot under the collar are we?  Take it easy, don't wanna have a heart attack!

Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Ooh getting hot under the collar are we?  Take it easy, don't wanna have a heart attack!

Go trace a chemtrail, simpleton.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Go trace a chemtrail, simpleton.

hahaha  meltdown
Ψ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V

The fact that the shooter is still active doesn't change the fact the crime has already occurred.

No typo, genius.

It's the fact of the matter.

Using Shizzo to prove a point? Man. How sad can you get?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Yes, very good.

Well done.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
The fact that the shooter is still active doesn't change the fact the crime has already occurred.

But they're only there to report, no stopping or protecting. Got it.

Sucks, then, that no one else is available to stop said shooter or protect further victims while the cops simply report. We should totally have someone for that, like armed 'stop-threat' kinda cops, no? Is that crazy?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
But they're only there to report, no stopping or protecting. Got it.

Sucks, then, that no one else is available to stop said shooter or protect further victims while the cops simply report. We should totally have someone for that, like armed 'stop-threat' kinda cops, no? Is that crazy?

Just because they happen to stop an occasional crime doesn't  change the fact that's not why they are there.

You do realize that courts have ruled that police have no inherent requirement to stop crime or put themselves in harms way right?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Just because they happen to stop an occasional crime doesn't  change the fact that's not why they are there.

You do realize that courts have ruled that police have no inherent requirement to stop crime or put themselves in harms way right?

If this is correct -- Then you do have a huge huge Problem With Murdering Scumbag Cops
over there in the States. -- !!!

Oh -- And They are all so in Fear of there Lives while at work... ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Right.

Again, sucks we can't create some agency or something that not only serves us - with the reporting and whatnot - but PROTECTS us as well. Not like these "occasional" crimestoppers we got now.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

If this is correct -- Then you do have a huge huge Problem With Murdering Scumbag Cops
over there in the States. -- !!!

Oh -- And They are all so in Fear of there Lives while at work... ::)

Shut up, stupid.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Shut up, stupid.

Oh yes of course O Great Cloaca.

Fuck Off.