Author Topic: Trump flips on amnesty- "The good ones can stay" - Enforce obama laws better  (Read 8153 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Next on trumps agenda is to raise taxes for americans making over $100,000 a year to build his wall because mexico will not pay for it after all

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
I just counted like 11 posts in a row from Two-Fatty and Turdo, maybe 25 posts total on that page.  True meltdown from having their asses handed to them.

Now the KKK card and the Tinfoil hat conspiracy claims, Trump must be eating deeply into the black vote for them to try this.  They are scared.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I just counted like 11 posts in a row from Two-Fatty and Turdo, maybe 25 posts total on that page.  True meltdown from having their asses handed to them.

Now the KKK card and the Tinfoil hat conspiracy claims, Trump must be eating deeply into the black vote for them to try this.  They are scared.

Do you actually believe this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Next on trumps agenda is to raise taxes for americans making over $100,000 a year

True - In fact, Repubs may be surprised to see FOX didn't cover this ;)

“The middle class has to be protected,” Trump told NBC. “The rich is probably going to end up paying more.”

U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Sunday he is open to raising taxes on wealthy Americans, backing off his prior proposal to reduce taxes on all Americans.

“I am willing to pay more, and you know what, the wealthy are willing to pay more,” Trump told ABC’s This Week.

http://fortune.com/2016/05/08/trump-raise-taxes-wealthy/

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
Still waiting on TwoFatty to post that transcript where Trump says he won't deport anyone but felons.

I don't know whether Trump is eating into the black vote, but my guess is that this push for AA voters is the result of polling showing his message about illegals taking their jobs resonates.  The Klan card is massive desperation.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Still waiting on TwoFatty to post that transcript where Trump says he won't deport anyone but felons.

I don't know whether Trump is eating into the black vote, but my guess is that this push for AA voters is the result of polling showing his message about illegals taking their jobs resonates.  The Klan card is massive desperation.

I would wager that it most certainly isn't.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V

You don't know, nor do I.  We'll see how it shakes out on Election Day.  But you cannot deny that there is a deep division between the black and Mexican communities.  Liberal group identity politics people like you have to walk those fine lines, similar to how there is the fault line between the Muslims who hate the gays and want to stone and kill them.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
You don't know, nor do I. 

No, I don't "know", but with an educated belief, I would say it's not happening.

I know people don't like to believe polls, but really, you have to just admit that the Republicans and in this instance, Trump, have not been good at making strides into the black community.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V

“We’re going to obey the existing laws. Now, the existing laws are very strong,” Trump said Monday on Fox News. “The first thing we’re going to do, if and when I win, is we’re going to get rid of all of the bad ones. We’ve got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country.”
“As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process, ” he said. “What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.”

At a town hall moderated by Fox News’s Sean Hannity that aired Wednesday night, Trump said there should be “no citizenship” for undocumented immigrants, but that they should pay back taxes. “There’s no amnesty, as such,” he reassured Hannity. “But we work with them.” As the night went on, Trump’s position on deportations softened. “Now, everybody agrees that we get the bad ones out,” he said. “But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I’ve had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they’ve said, ‘Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who’s be here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it’s so tough, Mr. Trump.’ I have it all the time! It’s a very, very hard thing.”

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Still waiting on TwoFatty

there is a chance I am leaner than you.  there is a chance that 1) i have abs, and 2) trump is a democrat on amnesty.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

he's not even trying

there's an effort afoot to go after more moderate white voters by looking less racist
"

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
All these Illegals that aren't contributing to your country...Instead of deporting why not just cut off their welfare and the benefits that are keeping all the useless people and attracting more and more of these leaches in?  

If you keep sprinkling sugar you get more ants...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
Still waiting on 2Fatty to post where Trump says he will deport only felons.  It won't happen because it was a lie, a Cruzbot spin interpretation of what he said, but not something he actually said.  Then he'll start another thread.

Sorry about the 2Fatty stuff, I can see it is getting to you. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
Still waiting on 2Fatty to post where Trump says he will deport only felons.  It won't happen because it was a lie, a Cruzbot spin interpretation of what he said, but not something he actually said.  Then he'll start another thread.

Sorry about the 2Fatty stuff, I can see it is getting to you. 
Yep.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Seriously?  Did you miss all his conflicting statements this week?  Ann coulter is outraged and she was such a supporter. 

Someone has to be the last one screaming "trump never flip flopped", I guess.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
trump finally had hilary on the ropes with this email thing.  She was finally looking vulnerable.

SO

he bails her out by 1) stepping in amnesty shit, and 2) calling her a bigot.

Nobody is talking about her emails anymore ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
All these Illegals that aren't contributing to your country...Instead of deporting why not just cut off their welfare and the benefits that are keeping all the useless people and attracting more and more of these leaches in?  

If you keep sprinkling sugar you get more ants...

Because then that may lead to family homelessness, which comes with a whole new set of problems, which will include more money being spent (maybe even more than welfare and benefits). Unless they decide that since they are not getting benefits, they will return to their country of origin. Maybe or master not.
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Seriously?  Did you miss all his conflicting statements this week?  Ann coulter is outraged and she was such a supporter. 

Someone has to be the last one screaming "trump never flip flopped", I guess.

first.

sucking black cock

next

sucking mexicock

next

sucking obama cock, and vowing to obey his orders

sad to say it's been a slow week!
"

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
first.

sucking black cock

next

sucking mexicock

next

sucking obama cock, and vowing to obey his orders

sad to say it's been a slow week!

Sounds like your kind of candidate.  So why the hate?   ???

You should be thrilled.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Trump goes full amnesty.  Ann Coulter loses her shit.  Rush finds it all hilarious.

Audio clip after the link:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/rush-limbaugh-literally-cant-stop-laughing-at-the-plight-of-ann-coulter/

Either he's throwing the election or he's selling out for the brown vote.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
Just popping by to see if TwoFatty has posted that quote where Trump says he will only deport felons.

Ann Coulter on Hannity last night is still fully in Trump corner.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Either he's throwing the election or he's selling out for the brown vote.

The amount of hispanic vote he'd hope to gain would be minimal.  The amount he will lose as a result of alienating his loyal base?

If Hilary has to CHOOSE a move by trump this week, abandoning his position on amnesty would be it.   Perfect timing too - it takes her email out of the news.