Author Topic: Trump flips on amnesty- "The good ones can stay" - Enforce obama laws better  (Read 8159 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
TONIGHT on Bill OReilly.   Trump no longer wants detention centers.  He will not deport 11 million after all.
He wants to enforce Obama's laws.  He will only deport violent criminals and terrorists.
Trump says Obama is the worst president ever. Then adopts his policies. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/23/trumps-new-immigration-plan-do-what-obama-is-doing-but-with-a-lot-more-energy/

Trump’s new immigration plan: Do what Obama is doing but ‘with a lot more energy’

After spending a few days reflecting on his immigration stances and consulting with Hispanic supporters, Donald Trump on Monday detailed how he would deal with the millions of immigrants illegally living in the United States: Enforce laws that are already on the books and continue to do what President Obama is doing, although "perhaps with a lot more energy."

This strategy marks a sudden change for the Republican nominee, who has presented himself as a politically incorrect outsider who is not afraid to take extreme measures to combat illegal immigration, such as deporting 11 million people or constructing a massive wall along the southern border. For more than a year, Trump insisted that all illegal immigrants "have got to go" and that he would create a "deportation force" to carry out the task.

Trump struck a starkly different tone during an interview with Bill O'Reilly of Fox News that aired on Monday night. Trump said he would separate the country's undocumented immigrants into two groups: The "bad ones" who would be kicked out of the country as soon as he takes office and "everybody else" who would go through the same process that the Obama Administration is currently using.

"The first thing we're going to do if and when I win is we're going to get rid of all of the bad ones," Trump said. "We've got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country. We're going to get them out, and the police know who they are. They're known by law enforcement who they are. We don't do anything. They go around killing people and hurting people and they're going to be out of this country so fast your head will spin. We have existing laws that allow you to do that."

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Over 30k of corruption emails from your girl Killary with another 15k released today and this is the best you can do? lmao

Was she under fire getting shot at when she got off the plane here today? Hahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Over 30k of corruption emails from your girl Killary with another 15k released today and this is the best you can do? lmao
Was she under fire getting shot at when she got off the plane here today? Hahahahaha

I'm not sure the point of this post.  We are well aware of these things.

But today, Trump single-handedly flipflopped on the MAIN thing his supporters wanted - him deporting the illegals like he promised.

This is a huge political story.  How will his base react?  Trump just adopted the Obama amnesty plan.  Say that out loud, coach.  Trump just embraced Obama on Amnesty.  He abandoned his base.  He abandoned you, Coach.  The illegals will flow into Trump's America now. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
NOT SURPRISED

SAD
"

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Donald Trump is actually a genius. he starts out as an extremist to get the far right wing vote, then he comes more towards the center to get the more moderate voters and the swing voters towards election day. I think he can beat Hilary tbh.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I debate trump daily.  For a year now.  The absolute top issue of his supporters is amnesty.

He will take a hit with his base due to this desperate swing for the left.  And how many strong amnesty supporters are going to magically want trump now? I doubt many.

He is letting the illegals stay after it was the number one plank in his campaign for a year.

Trying to lose?  This is how you'd do it. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
santa isn't real

the wall is not coming

the mexicans aren't going anywhere

"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
There will be some defectors over this. Question is, will he bring on new voters in larger numbers due to this flip flop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country."

Trump trolled those conservative supporters pretty hard.  He's freaking complimenting the President here.  

TRUMP'S WALL:

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Agreed.  Trump sold out for the Brown Vote. 

Guess being a "powerful businessman" has its downside:  he has a price, too.   ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Politicans gonna politician.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
the nominee will follow obama because he is fully satisfied with the way obama and the dems have managed the immigration file

he loves and admires what obama has done therefore obama will guide his immigration policy

very happy with the way things are under obama presently and nothing will change!

"

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Just so that I understand...

Trump has done a complete 180 on one of the main focal points of his campaign.  To the point where he is copying the policies of someone that he and his followers considers to be "giving America away to immigrants"

and Coach's response is: "But Killary has thousands of emails"

Great come back

I wonder what Coach is going to say when Donald "pivots" on gun control and abortion.

also let's not forget he has already "pivoted" on Muslims.  

Honestly Donald now has a typical Democrat party platform.. great job on being a double agent.
I

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
240 isn't saying anything new at all.

Trump has stated the fantastic ones can stay for months now.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
I debate trump daily.  For a year now.  The absolute top issue of his supporters is amnesty.

He will take a hit with his base due to this desperate swing for the left.  And how many strong amnesty supporters are going to magically want trump now? I doubt many.

He is letting the illegals stay after it was the number one plank in his campaign for a year.

Trying to lose?  This is how you'd do it. 

You don't debate anything, you just make up lies.  Where does this "he will deport only violent criminals and terrorists" come from?  It is a flat out lie.

You have been shown to be a liar repeatedly.  But you ignore it and start another thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You don't debate anything, you just make up lies.  Where does this "he will deport only violent criminals and terrorists" come from?  It is a flat out lie.

You have been shown to be a liar repeatedly.  But you ignore it and start another thread.

4 getbiggers just realized Trump did a complete 180 on the main issue of his campaign.  You respond with calling me names ;)

I get it.  Personal attacks work when the rest of the thread is just Trump being Trump... a lying democrat who was pushing obama policy all along.  The worst part is how Trump punked Rubio and Jeb for being so soft on immigration... and now he's doing the exact same thing so he can court minority voters.  He thinks his base will be busy with name-calling, they won't notice he's obama on amnesty all over again.

But hey, call 240 names.  Ignore the other points made by other getbiggers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

240 isn't saying anything new at all.

Trump has stated the fantastic ones can stay for months now.

and for months, people have been calling me a liar for teling them trump was flip flopping on amnesty.  And here we are. 

So yes, I'm not saying anything new.  The difference is, Trump finally admitted it, instead of winking around it.  He wants minority votes and figures his base will deal with it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Don't get you panties in a wad just quite yet.
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
and for months, people have been calling me a liar for teling them trump was flip flopping on amnesty.  And here we are. 

So yes, I'm not saying anything new.  The difference is, Trump finally admitted it, instead of winking around it.  He wants minority votes and figures his base will deal with it.

They will.  They'll grumble but where else are they gonna go?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
They will.  They'll grumble but where else are they gonna go?

some might not vote.   Some might be pissed.  Some put up with his bullshit, immaturity, lack of experience, because they were just plain tired of having their town overrun with illegal aliens.

Now, the illegals stay, as long as they don't stab or sodomize anyone. 

And even worse, repubs have to realize if Trump will outright lie to their face for a year straight about deportation force... what else is he bullshitting about?  They excused his flip flops on taxes and other issues... but if trump was this good at promising deportation this year - and can casually jut dismiss the entire platform in a weekend...

Well, there isn't a lot of upside to trump right now.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
some might not vote.   Some might be pissed.  Some put up with his bullshit, immaturity, lack of experience, because they were just plain tired of having their town overrun with illegal aliens.

Now, the illegals stay, as long as they don't stab or sodomize anyone.  

And even worse, repubs have to realize if Trump will outright lie to their face for a year straight about deportation force... what else is he bullshitting about?  They excused his flip flops on taxes and other issues... but if trump was this good at promising deportation this year - and can casually jut dismiss the entire platform in a weekend...

Well, there isn't a lot of upside to trump right now.

He's not Hillary Clinton, so.  :-\

How am I defending that asshat?!  This sucks sucks sucks.

Come on, Armageddon.

obsidian

• Getbig V
I'm not sure the point of this post.  We are well aware of these things.

But today, Trump single-handedly flipflopped on the MAIN thing his supporters wanted - him deporting the illegals like he promised.

This is a huge political story.  How will his base react?  Trump just adopted the Obama amnesty plan.  Say that out loud, coach.  Trump just embraced Obama on Amnesty.  He abandoned his base.  He abandoned you, Coach.  The illegals will flow into Trump's America now. 

Do you have the word for word transcript of what Trump said recently regarding immigration? If so please post a link or video of his exact words. Not some biased left source that puts words in his mouth.

People that are in the USA illegally are criminals by definition. That means they are all "bad ones". Obama is not enforcing the laws of the country. If he was he would be deporting them immediately for breaking a fundamental law of the USA.

"I would say yes. And the reason is they're not law abiding in the first place. By crossing the border illegally, they're by definition criminals. And he has said he wants to remove the criminals in this country," King explained.

"To soften the tone a little bit, I think that's fine. I think it's — to the degree some of his critics have overstated the positions that he's taken. I would expect that softening this tone is something that may be part of this new campaign that — and Kellyanne Conway, his new campaign manager is terrific, brilliant," King said. "And it's an excellent choice to have her there as campaign manager. And some of this might be some of the tonal difference she's recommending to Donald Trump. I wouldn't disagree with Kellyanne at any time. I’ve found her to be a great asset to my campaign, too."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/steve-king-trump-immigration-stance-227361#ixzz4IHWXYDV0
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/steve-king-trump-immigration-stance-227361#ixzz4IHVWlTDa

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Do you have the word for word transcript of what Trump said recently regarding immigration? If so please post a link or video of his exact words. Not some biased left source that puts words in his mouth.

People that are in the USA illegally are criminals by definition. That means they are all "bad ones". Obama is not enforcing the laws of the country. If he was he would be deporting them immediately for breaking a fundamental law of the USA.

"I would say yes. And the reason is they're not law abiding in the first place. By crossing the border illegally, they're by definition criminals. And he has said he wants to remove the criminals in this country," King explained.

"To soften the tone a little bit, I think that's fine. I think it's — to the degree some of his critics have overstated the positions that he's taken. I would expect that softening this tone is something that may be part of this new campaign that — and Kellyanne Conway, his new campaign manager is terrific, brilliant," King said. "And it's an excellent choice to have her there as campaign manager. And some of this might be some of the tonal difference she's recommending to Donald Trump. I wouldn't disagree with Kellyanne at any time. I’ve found her to be a great asset to my campaign, too."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/steve-king-trump-immigration-stance-227361#ixzz4IHWXYDV0

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/steve-king-trump-immigration-stance-227361#ixzz4IHVWlTDa

It's a misdemeanor to be here illegally.  Trump will not deport them.

He will only deport felony illegals.  Those who live here illegally AND decide to rape/murder, they have to go.

If their only crime is shitting on the us border & constitution... he'll let them stay.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Trump could get a sex change, get pregnant, abort the baby, convert to Islam, ban firearms, and go vegan without losing a vote.  He knows his supporters are stupid white trash.  That's why he says shit like he could walk through New York and shoot somebody without losing a vote, he's basically just saying you people are morons.  That's why he shamelessly lies and flip-flops all the time.  Can you imagine if Obama acted the way trump has during his campaign?  These same people who demanded Obama's birth certificate are the same ones who either voted for Marcuz Cruzio or for the current Buffoon.